Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig picture 2009

As promised, here's my sigfig. He will be my avatar soon also.

new_sigfig.jpg

This is only my second sigfig, and the only one I've ever been happy with.

As a bonus, anyone who wants an Eilif on their layout, can buy the parts for $1.36 USD on PAB online! :wink:

Edited by Eilif

I don't think we "ALL" need to tell me. Like I said, I will do what I can.

Sigfig posts please, let's keep it on topic. Thanks!

As far as pic requests go, just me invading Hinkleys display. WHACK!

jifel

Hey guys I'd love to get in on this but I'm a noob and not quite sure how all this works anyone care to elaborate...sigfig, brickworld etc.

See you guys in chicago!

B :pir-laugh::pir-laugh:

Hey guys I'd love to get in on this but I'm a noob and not quite sure how all this works anyone care to elaborate

Stash2Sixx has offered to build sig-figs ("Signature Figure", a lego figure representing a real person) of various EB members and include them in a group shot at Brickworld 2009 convention. Depending on time and logistics, there may be additional shots of the EB sig-figs invading an EB member or two's Brickworld display.

I'm not sure if he's accepting any more sigfigs at this time, but I'm sure he will chime in soon to let us know. If he is still accepting sig-figs, then you just have to post a picture of your sigfig in this thread so he can build one.

Yup, I can still make more Sweetphotogal. just upload a photo of your Signature Figure to this thread, and I will get her made! Any questions, just shoot me a PM (personal message).

What up all... I'm sweetphotogal's brother...she told me about the minifig pic so here's my minifig if you're still accepting them..

thanks

post-6147-1242883414.jpg

Added, added, and added.

WOW, with Col. Briks two kids, this puts us at 70 SigFigs.

70!

Thanks guys, and girls.

Still got time, so feel free to add your name to this thread if you want to!

Added, added, and added.

WOW, with Col. Briks two kids, this puts us at 70 SigFigs.

70!

Thanks guys, and girls.

Still got time, so feel free to add your name to this thread if you want to!

Thank you again for also adding my kids. They are becoming more excited every day to see Brickworld and their own self standing in a display.

You will know us when we pass, they will be the really excited ones* :tongue:

(knows every kid there will be)

Can you take mine? It's not my avatar, I mean my robot (normal) sigfig! It's like an Assassin Droid. Orange (Rocket BD) body, or red if you don't have the Hyena. One grey arm, One BD arm, Grey head, I think BD legs (they might be silver, I don't have it right now) Oh, and the body must have the stud facing forward with a dark green stud on it. Weapons are two Batman short rifles, or black SW CW pistols if you don't have them :classic:

:wacko:

I'm now confused after reading that.

PM me a picture of the SigFig you want made. If you don't have a picture, send me a detailed description using bricklink pics.

Thank you!

If it's not too late, here's mine; do with it what you will:

2938679933_2a36ae707e.jpg

Head and hair are all that's really "required"; torso and leg assemblies can be whatever really, as long as they make sense. I will be at Brickworld myself, but the parts for my Sigfig are currently in use.

Edited by Lt. de Martinet

4485.png

3626bpx279.1090097146.jpg from 4743 or any other arctic alpha team set that has it

973p8a.png with black arms and yellow hands (from extreme team theme)

970c00.png

Edited by prateek

To the the three of you that are not yet finished...parts are either being looked for or are enroute to my house.

To the rest of you...I will start uploading some pics to my Flicker account. I am still brand spankin' new to Flicker, so go ahead and label yourself, or do whatever. I just want to make sure that you guys are all made correctly. If there are any problems with your SigFig, send me a PM so I can fix it now.

To the the three of you that are not yet finished...parts are either being looked for or are enroute to my house.

To the rest of you...I will start uploading some pics to my Flicker account. I am still brand spankin' new to Flicker, so go ahead and label yourself, or do whatever. I just want to make sure that you guys are all made correctly. If there are any problems with your SigFig, send me a PM so I can fix it now.

When you have it available, a link to the Flicker account would be cool. I don't see it looking around.

Thanks again for everything. My kids are so looking forward to seeing the display and see their little figs with Dad.

Update...

With tomorrow being my only real day off, I will get some pics taken Sunday evening...after I ride, and mow the lawn, and build a building for Brickworld...etc, etc, etc.

Once I get the pics on Flicker, I will add a link in my signature so you can all take a look.

Update...

With tomorrow being my only real day off, I will get some pics taken Sunday evening...after I ride, and mow the lawn, and build a building for Brickworld...etc, etc, etc.

Once I get the pics on Flicker, I will add a link in my signature so you can all take a look.

Don't forget to clean the gutters too before taking the photos :hmpf:

Can't wait to see how they all look.

Flickr link has been added to my signature. Please go check out your picture and let me know if it's right. Thanks!