KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

Where did you find that at?
It was at Comic-Con '09. :wink:

They're practically just advertisements for the Holo-Brick Archives that are going up on starwars.lego.com soon.

Here is the site (it's currently a WIP):

http://starwars.lego.com/en-US/holobrick/default.aspx

Thanks to CaptainRex110 for posting the link first. :classic:

Edited by ILikePi

After watching the Clone Wars episode with the Clones in cold weather gear, I'm 100% sure that one of the new battlepacks seen in the video a while back will include the cold weather clones. I'm also sure that the vehicle it comes with will be on of the enclosed cockpit speeder bikes from the same episode. If you still think the sets will be from OT, why is the packaging in the CW style?
Same reason the Midi Scale Millenium Falcon is, just the boxing of the wave :wink:

Exactly.

So, Arthas, if you're so sure, I'll bet you a Venator set that they are OT. :tongue: Are you in?

By the set I.D., it looks to be a brickmaster exclusive

But if it was a Brickmaster exclusive shouldn't we already know about it?

Or is this set just a Promotional set?

I wonder if it is a free givaway at a certain event? If you can buy it and it has a minifigure and a decent STAP model, I may snap a few of them up. :classic: Does Kim know anything about this new set? :tongue:

I like the sound of it. :cry_happy:

So jealous. And betting ImperialShadows is also...
Does Kim know anything about this new set?
Well, considering he's the one who puts them under Christmas trees, I would say so... :tongue:

Actually, yes, I would bet that he does.

How would they make a STAP mini? :wacko:

It's already pretty darn small.

That is a good point. Maybe it would be a new one piece mould. :laugh:

I found a picture of the inside of the Brickmaster Comic-Con 2009 set on The Brothers Brick (the picture belongs to Yupa-sama on Flickr):

3751780307_17d4fb5ec0.jpg

It looks like it includes:

• 20009 AT-TE Walker (July-August Brickmaster exclusive)
  • mini Republic Dropship pieces in a zipper bag
  • mini Republic Dropship instructions
  • July-August Brickmaster magazine

You might want to add this picture to the news topic, KimT (other pictures of the set in the news topic just show the outside and the built models). :classic:

That is a good point. Maybe it would be a new one piece mould. :laugh:

:laugh:

Edited by ILikePi

Darn, if they made those battle droid STAPs as singles I would buy thousands of them.

I found a set called "Battle droid on STAP" on the brickset SW 2009 sets page. According to the set number, it looks like it will be a mini but I am not sure. Do you have informations about it?

Maybe this is an impulse set? :thumbup: A single battle droid on a redesigned STAP?

I found a picture of the inside of the Brickmaster Comic-Con 2009 set on The Brothers Brick (the picture belongs to Yupa-sama on Flickr):

3751780307_17d4fb5ec0.jpg

Damn, wish I'd not bought the AT-TE separately as well as the Comic-Con set. Oh well, maybe I'll save it for a few years and sell it off again...

Same reason the Midi Scale Millenium Falcon is, just the boxing of the wave :wink:

But the falcon is the same wave as Endor, Hoth etc. Even the later Home One and Tantive 4 will still have the old school boxes.

But not the Falcon. Makes no sense to me. And so it doesn't mean anything for or against Clone BPs in 2010.. (imo)

They're practically just advertisements for the Holo-Brick Archives that are going up on starwars.lego.com soon.

Here is the site (it's currently a WIP):

http://starwars.lego.com/en-US/holobrick/default.aspx

Thanks to CaptainRex110 for posting the link first. :classic:

That really is a great site. It's nice that Lego has finally taken some initiative and done what fan-sites have been doing for a long time. Can't wait until they get everything up.

But the falcon is the same wave as Endor, Hoth etc. Even the later Home One and Tantive 4 will still have the old school boxes.

But not the Falcon. Makes no sense to me. And so it doesn't mean anything for or against Clone BPs in 2010.. (imo)

LEGO probably doesn't consider the Midi-scale Millennium Falcon as a tenth anniversary set. :wink:
That really is a great site. It's nice that Lego has finally taken some initiative and done what fan-sites have been doing for a long time. Can't wait until they get everything up.
I can't wait either! It'll be useful for LEGO Star Wars Reviewer's Academy reviewers, since they can use the site as another link to the product.

It's also great to see LEGO finally make an index of their products (at least for LEGO Star Wars). :classic:

Edited by ILikePi

Has anybody seen in the States yet the Mid-Scale M.Falcon yet? I hate to keep driving to the local Wal-Mart and the manager isn't too keen as to when what gets put on the shelf.

Is the Millennium Falcon going to show up in the Clone Wars this season? On the S@H website, it's listed under the Clone Wars (I changed the country; it's still not up for the US). It's just kind of strange that they'd put this in "Clone Wars" when the big Falcon is sitting right there under "SW Classic" not to mention the box having clones on it.

Is the Millennium Falcon going to show up in the Clone Wars this season? On the S@H website, it's listed under the Clone Wars (I changed the country; it's still not up for the US). It's just kind of strange that they'd put this in "Clone Wars" when the big Falcon is sitting right there under "SW Classic" not to mention the box having clones on it.

I think I read somewhere that a young Han may show up in this season. If I come across the link again I'll post it.

I think I read somewhere that a young Han may show up in this season. If I come across the link again I'll post it.

Interesting. Maybe the Midi MF is a CW set afterall. Hope that doesn't blow up any theories about the Battle Packs being OT Hoth then.

I don't think the Falcon is CW. Even if there will be a young Han in the series, he wont have the falcon for a few years, let alone be old enough to pilot it. :tongue:

Damn, wish I'd not bought the AT-TE separately as well as the Comic-Con set. Oh well, maybe I'll save it for a few years and sell it off again...

Or you could mod one of them into an AT-OT. :wink:

They put Anakin's Jedi Starfighter and the AT-TP under "Star Wars Classic" and even use the latter as the cover pic for the group so the Falcon showing up under "The Clone Wars" means nothing.

They also have Obi-Wan's blue starfighter and hyperdrive ring (7661) under Episode two, but it only appeared in episode three. :wink: