Nope, sorry.

I paused it at exactly 7:03, and in that bottom right corner, there are:

1--A MTT

2--2 Venators, one above the other

3--The 2008 Rupublic Gunship

Edited by booger540

Here's the picture for anyone who is interested:

3712581219_3fcdcdcfbc_o.png

You can barely see the battlepacks-in-question. I don't see any other new sets, either. Especially not Tantive IV. :hmpf_bad:

from this movie:

I got this Screenshot

-snip-

The thing on the left has a window, but I can't tell what it is...

Interesting..

Hopefully we'll see clearer pictures in a few weeks.

Edited by General Magma

I can assure you there is a 0% chance of those BP's being PT. No way, just none. The only time we even see an ice planet in all of the PT, is for ten seconds when Ki-Adi Mundi gets his last fright. :tongue: And even if they were PT, we'd be getting Cold Assault Troopers, so Lego wouldn't have to go through the trouble of printing Snow Trooper Helmets. :tongue:

There might be a Wampa on the battle pack on the right, though it would be strange. Either way it'd be a very small Wampa.

There's definitely a speeder in the one on the right, and five minifigs on the one on the left.

Off Topic: Will people in this topic please end the whole Mini-Modding discussion? I think it's okay for now seeing as KimT seems to have fallen in to the Pit of Carkoon. :tongue: Always remember to watch where you step

Edited by Darth Legolas

Here's the picture for anyone who is interested:

3712581219_3fcdcdcfbc_o.png

You can barely see the battlepacks-in-question. I don't see any other new sets, either. Especially not Tantive IV. :hmpf_bad:

The Battle-Packs aren't in question. They're definitely coming out, and they're definitely Battlepacks. What's questionable about that? :tongue:

The set in the bottom right corner is the RGS... :sceptic:

But the two battlepacks are definately new, as we don't have any sets that size with the new red clone packaging. As to what the battlepacks contain, we might be surprised.

It seems like its Hoth themed, but when we were speculating around this time last year, I don't remember anyone giving a thought to an Assassin Droid pack, so Lego may surprise us once again...

I do think that the red/orange looking figure in question is a Rebel pilot, so I'm at least convinced that it is OT. This would follow the pattern we've seen so far...

The Battle-Packs aren't in question. They're definitely coming out, and they're definitely Battlepacks. What's questionable about that? :tongue:

You seem very reassuring.

I think that the Orange guy is a Rebel pilot and the rest are Hoth Rebel Troopers.

The other one is a Snow Trooper battle back.....I think :sceptic:

Oh man yes plase be true :blush:

we must haves the precious 'toast' 'toast'

all jokes aside these would be a cool set, but if they are going througth doing all types of troops battle packs then why did they get rid of the stormie bp?

Like i said in the other thread, those photos are too blurry to even know what they are, they may as well be sets from 1999.

Considering the packaging is the new 2009 Clone Wars, I am going to take a wild guess and say that they aren't from 1999. Why, in everything that you post, do you have to be so negative. Everyone else is speculating on what they might be, and you and being negative.

Well we don't know what they are yet :tongue: .

These battlepacks could end up being something completely off the wall, like tuskens or maladorians, but they are most likely Hoth-related.

Hi!

I found this video on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b2BPAq_1w

I open in full window, an i push "Print Screen".

hothbattlepack.jpg

I see 2 Hoth battlepacks!

1. Imperial:

Speederbike, white hoth version and 4 snowtroopers! Maby cannon, or something like this.

2. Rebel:

I see 3 Hoth troopers and one rebel pilot. In this set is something like hovercar (?)

And what YOU see on this photo/video? ;)

The set in the bottom right corner is the RGS... :sceptic:

But the two battlepacks are definately new, as we don't have any sets that size with the new red clone packaging. As to what the battlepacks contain, we might be surprised.

It seems like its Hoth themed, but when we were speculating around this time last year, I don't remember anyone giving a thought to an Assassin Droid pack, so Lego may surprise us once again...

I do think that the red/orange looking figure in question is a Rebel pilot, so I'm at least convinced that it is OT. This would follow the pattern we've seen so far...

they already told me 2 times ,soooo you don't have to repeat it! :angry:

anyway, nice find UAO

Edited by repubilcFORCES

Hi!

I found this video on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b2BPAq_1w

I open in full window, an i push "Print Screen".

hothbattlepack.jpg

1. Imperial:

Speederbike, white hoth version and 4 snowtroopers! Maby cannon, or something like this.

2. Rebel:

I see 3 Hoth troopers and one rebel pilot. In this set is something like hovercar (?)

And what YOU see on this photo/video? ;)

We've all been seeing this video, and we've all seen a picture similar to that. Of course, it' helpful you gave us the youtube link, seeing as the TRU one doesn't work for me! :tongue:

The Youtube version is also a bit easier to see them with, since you can do full screen video in full resolution. It almost looks like the top right of the package has a wampa face on it.

I personally hope that these are Hoth battle packs. The Battle of Hoth is my favorite land battle in Star Wars. But, if they arn't, then we still have the Echo Base set from this year.

If that is a Hoth battle pack i will be so happy! But if its the clone wars :cry_sad: !

It also looks like that is an rebel pilot, if TLG went to the trouble of making a new hoth rebel visor they should be in more sets.

EDIT: I have just seen the you tube video and that definitely looks like hoth rebels on the left! Yay!

Edited by halfpenguinhalflego

Maybe that "vehicle" next to the "Rebel Pilot" is Luke's crashed snowspeeder? Not that I'm saying a BP will come with a snowspeeder but maybe the snowspeeder is there as box art only?

You guys going on about next year being the Empire Strikes Back anniversary there may not be much, TLG didn't do a thing for TPM, its 10 years this year and they didn't do anything.

You guys going on about next year being the Empire Strikes Back anniversary there may not be much, TLG didn't do a thing for TPM, its 10 years this year and they didn't do anything.

The year's not over yet. Might be a surprise exclusive on the way.

1. Imperial:

2. Rebel:

I fully agree with you, Undead Army Officer. At first, the one on the right looked like a tank, but it's clearly a white version of the speeder bike we see in the 2008 RGS and Endor Bunker. In background of the right battle pack looks like a snow mound, similar to the one in the Hoth Battle set from this year. The left has a rebel pilot with a tank or hover vehicle behind him, and three Hoth rebels in the background.

Probably because we got four TPM sets in 2007 when the film was supposed to be remade into 3-D, but never happened. Also, there are too many sets this year for the designers to take more time for more sets.

EDIT: I see the Wampa now:

3714052434_18bb7a63b9_o.jpg

I can assure you there is a 0% chance of those BP's being PT. No way, just none. The only time we even see an ice planet in all of the PT, is for ten seconds when Ki-Adi Mundi gets his last fright. :tongue: And even if they were PT, we'd be getting Cold Assault Troopers, so Lego wouldn't have to go through the trouble of printing Snow Trooper Helmets. :tongue:

There might be a Wampa on the battle pack on the right, though it would be strange. Either way it'd be a very small Wampa.

There's definitely a speeder in the one on the right, and five minifigs on the one on the left.

Off Topic: Will people in this topic please end the whole Mini-Modding discussion? I think it's okay for now seeing as KimT seems to have fallen in to the Pit of Carkoon. :tongue: Always remember to watch where you step

Maybe the BP is CW, in the new clone wars they go to Orto Plutonia the home of a colony of Talz.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Orto_Plutonia

But yet everyone still thinks there is a RBR despite no one shred of evidence.