KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

Well at this moments I really think the TLC has another "Super Set" yet to see the light :thumbup: . Just think about it? The TLC always launch a big set around Sep-Nov and commonly is a big exclusive. Anyone remember when the TLC asked us which set we want as THE 10th anniversary set and that it is going to be released in October of this year? I still think they are going to release it and that it isnĀ“t this new Dropship-AT-OT set :tongue: .

Edited by darkrebellion

Thatswhatshesaid. Ok I'm done. Its out of my system for now. I couldn't leave that alone. :laugh:

I did hear someone say that is is supposed to be released in sometime in March. :thumbup: The 20th maybe? I could be wrong.

I believe it is the 30th, my friend. :classic:

I think the new sets are amazing. I was hoping for a Venator style ship for a long time, but the dropship set is just great.

I can't say I really like the way TLC is going with the Endor and the Mon Cal sets. Very expensive sets with some nice figures, but weak models isn't what I'm buying... If they are supposed to be playsets, they are too expensive (for kids or their parents, I mean).

Does anyone know around how many pieces the Home One has?

I would venture to say between 650 and 950, though I'm probably wrong.

I believe it is the 30th, my friend. :classic:

Where did you get that info from? The 30th of March? :cry_happy: One thing is for certain - I will have this set (ATOT and dropship)! :cry_happy:

And I'm not gonna groan that my wallet is grumbling or something because I just won't buy much of anything else - selective buying!

Where did you get that info from? The 30th of March? One thing is for certain - I will have this set (ATOT and dropship)!

And I'm not gonna groan that my wallet is grumbling or something because I just won't buy much of anything else - selective buying!

It's not, it's 3rd March as seen in this description that was posted but seems to have been lost in the past 7 pages.

10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker

[Details]

LEGO Shop@Home exclusive. Available March 3

1,758 pcs

$249.99 USD/$349.99 CAD

I will try to buy this set but convincing my parents won't be easy. :cry_sad:

I have now seen everything bad about the other sets and have decided to try to get all of them or to just give up and buy 10195.

Anybody know what this is??

Yes, it's a chrome Vader given away with VIP passes to the Toy Fair. It's been posted and discussed already. Please catch up.

Edited by ADHO15

Does anybody know of any pictures with Palpatine's guards not wearing their helmets? I hope there is a neat and new face inside, but I'm guessing there isn't.

Does anybody know of any pictures with Palpatine's guards not wearing their helmets? I hope there is a neat and new face inside, but I'm guessing there isn't.

I have yet to see one, but chances are they're just standard clone heads.

Does anyone know whats underneath the LAAT's cockpit? Im guessing an engine or maintanence room.

I saw lots of red flick missiles... nothing too special.

I was reading all the comments on the Falcon before seeing the pics and was thinking , hmm, no minifigs, this isn't going to be good, then I saw the pics and it's a really nicely detailed and totally swooshable which is a big plus, I think I'll be getting it now.

After a closer look and viewing more and more into the pics of the new 10195 I am starting to think that the TLC somehow leave "incomplete" the AT-OT :sceptic: . If you look at the Dropship model it looks very detailed and stable but I canĀ“t say the same of the AT-OT. First I donĀ“t like that they leave big holes at the sides of the cockpit, then there are some big holes along the sides and some poorly detailed legs :sceptic: . I think for a $250 set they could have put some more effort in this model.

I see where your going with this but I still think its an amazing set. What blows me away is that no one had any idea that 10195 was even there. TLC did a good job on keeping this quiet. Anyways. This is a must get for me.

I was reading all the comments on the Falcon before seeing the pics and was thinking , hmm, no minifigs, this isn't going to be good, then I saw the pics and it's a really nicely detailed and totally swooshable which is a big plus, I think I'll be getting it now.

Pics? You mean there are more than one? Where?

Pics? You mean there are more than one? Where?

Yah. And if there is there must be some pirate tank pics.