Tesco starting to get 2012 Lego sets in this week in preparation for new toy plans next week. My store has starting putting them out early in order to fill spaces. For those of you wondering which store would be carying 9494 Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Interceptor, this looks like Tesco have this one. Price for it is £35.97. Also have in all Friends sets, new City, Super Heroes (couple of sets), Ninjago and Heroes.

Popped into Argos today and noticed they had Tower Bridge (10214) on sale for £208, over £30 cheaper than at the Lego store.

lego website is £209. I thought the lego store in westfield was the same last time I was in?

lego website is £209. I thought the lego store in westfield was the same last time I was in?

Ah, my apologies, you're correct, I checked the Lego website and mixed up dollars for pounds.

What a maroon.

In case anyone's missed it:

According to the latest calendar, on February 14th and 15th there's going to be a promo at Westfield Stratford's Lego store: a £25+ spend will earn a free gift. I don't know what the freebies are, and unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make it there on either date.

Has anyone reported the 3367 Space Shuttle for £13.49 in John Lewis?

Lovely little set. I treated myself to one yesterday as a pick-me-up.

Edited by Kettchy

In case anyone's missed it:

According to the latest calendar, on February 14th and 15th there's going to be a promo at Westfield Stratford's Lego store: a £25+ spend will earn a free gift. I don't know what the freebies are, and unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make it there on either date.

what calendar? And what are the free gifts usually like? Minifig, or little mini set? I'm near Westfield west on that date, but could make my way across town if its a decent gift. Still have plenty on my wanted list :)

what calendar? And what are the free gifts usually like? Minifig, or little mini set? I'm near Westfield west on that date, but could make my way across town if its a decent gift. Still have plenty on my wanted list :)

The free gift is usually a polybag or small set of some kind, but there are absolutely no clues as to what they could be.

amazon UK have the Millenium Falcon for £104, vs £132 RRP. They do that now and then it seems. Tempting, but would really love a deal on the Imperial shuttle or Tower Bridge.

Tesco has 25% off 3 of the larger sets from the Harry Potter, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean ranges, but are also offering £10 off any £75 or more spend, thus reducing the sets prices further. Use code TDX-7PKF. Links are below :

4195 : Pirates Of The Caribbean Queen Annes Revenge (sale price of £66 after the discount code)

7964 : Star Wars Republic Frigate (sale price of £69 after the discount code)

4842 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle (sale price of £67 after the discount code)

Tesco has 25% off 3 of the larger sets from the Harry Potter, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean ranges, but are also offering £10 off any £75 or more spend, thus reducing the sets prices further. Use code TDX-7PKF. Links are below :

4195 : Pirates Of The Caribbean Queen Annes Revenge (sale price of £66 after the discount code)

7964 : Star Wars Republic Frigate (sale price of £69 after the discount code)

4842 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle (sale price of £67 after the discount code)

Oooh, thank you for this. Ordered Hogwart's Castle - at this price I can't resist :-)

Has anyone here ever ordered from pixmania UK?

How well do they pack the sets?

I ordered the Grand Emporium from there and it came in a proper box.

Has anyone here ever ordered from pixmania UK?

How well do they pack the sets?

I think that the most accurate reply to your question is 'it's variable'. It ranges from excellent to unbelievably shoddy.

Good discussion on brickset about this: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2119/uk-rest-of-eu-pixmania-15-off-e-g-kings-castle-60-postage/p1

Edited by Mr Benn

Just spotted both the new SW battle packs in my local Asda for only £5.99! They weren't even marked as being on offer.

Grrrrrrrr!!! My local Asda are still charging £11.97 each. Infact every offer that Tesco's and Asda have that people post details about on here never appear at any of my local branches *huh*

The UK Lego website is offering free delivery on orders over £25, and you'll also receive a free Limited Edition Lego City Poster (link here)