For anyone taking part in the Lego store promo: you should be able to get one Holiday set for each £50 you spend in one go, up to a max of 5 sets (so I hear). I made the mistake of doing separate transactions, so I only ended up with three.

In other news: Argos has the Heroica Fortaan game - if you can find it - for £14.99.

TRU are doing half price deals on 8639 - Cars 2 Big Bentley Bust Out (now £35.99) and 7962 - Star Wars Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers (now £40.99). Spend £75 on Lego and get a £20 gift card redeemable from 27th December.

Saw one of the deals sites pointing to lego's black friday deals. Went there and saw a few good items though realised it was on the US version, clicked to switch to UK and it looks like 2 pages of comparative tat. Keyrings etc that are cheaper in supermarkets despite the supposed sale. Disappointing again.

I went onto Amazon before and couldn't find the black friday stuff. Googled Amazon black friday and got to a page telling me how the deals would work but no link to the deals themselves.

That said, probably for the best as money is not exactly growing on trees and its a danger just seeing lego :D

PIXMANIA HAS GRAN EMPORIUM AT £110, SHIPPING INCLUDED WITH THE CODE TOY1

BEST PRICE THAT I COULD FIND FOR THAT SET IN THE LAST YEAR.

BTW, THANKS KRIS KELVIN!!!

Edited by Mr Meleca

PIXMANIA HAS GRAN EMPORIUM AT £110, SHIPPING INCLUDED WITH THE CODE TOY1

BEST PRICE THAT I COULD FIND FOR THAT SET IN THE LAST YEAR.

BTW, THANKS KRIS KELVIN!!!

Anyone used Pixmania before? How reliable are they?

Hope it's okay to post discount codes here, i'm still new so please just let me know if its not allowed and I won't do it again, just thought this might be helpful to some people :sweet:

If you spend £100 at the 'I want one of those' website, you can get £25 off with the code SAVE25QUID Valid until 30th November, and over 100 Lego sets to choose from! Might still be cheaper to buy sets on Amazon, but worth a look :classic:

Has anybody managed to pick up a 8087 Lego Tie Defender for £9.99 from Smythstoys.com? Its been listed as that for ages but when i check availability from my local smyths says outta stock, when i add to basket says they dont ship to my address which seems odd, they also have 8018 Armoured Assault Tank on their site for £19.99 but same problem. :angry::devil:

All the Wilkos round here seem to sell Lego, including mini figures in some of them. Newcastle branch had Harry Potter buses and a couple of other HP sets on sale last week, weren't too much of a reduction though if I remember rightly.

If anyone is after Hagrid's Hut, it's £24.99 at Amazon at the moment, RRP is £40.99 so not a bad price at all!

They do sell Lego now - they started about 3 months ago.

They also sell various clone brands, including their own click and play stuff, which looks terrible...but they have a decent selection of the real deal (mostly smaller sets). However, the prices aren't all that, so I'm yet to buy from them. Their stores tend to have 2 or 3 cardboard stands with Lego branding on, and maybe a bay or two of Lego in the toy aisles.

Wilkos sold off their advent calendars for half price, but I checked two nearby stores to no avail - I reckon that was too good a bargain for anyone to pass it up!

Lego has been popping up in a few surprising places just recently, like B&M and Branded Bargains (or Home Bargains, whatever variant name your town may have!). I spotted 8060 in HB for £9.99 the other day; and in B&M for £12.99.

Amazon currently have 8038 - Battle of Endor for £64.99:

link here

You might need to be quick as there's only 7 left! :classic:

Firebox.com got new Millenium Falcon with 30% off = £90.99, free delivery and free Snow Trooper Battle Pack.

Has anyone noticed if any of the stores have the 2012 sets in yet

Has anyone noticed if any of the stores have the 2012 sets in yet

I doubt it, though I was in Bluewater this week and the suggestion to me was that the Lego store and website may have Dino/Ninjago/City before xmas. No use to me as I dont have a store near me but the website is there to be fair

Do you use Topcashback? They currently give 7% cashback on any purchase from the Lego shop. (You simply need to click through to Lego from Topcashback to activate the cashback).

I don't know if this is appropriate here (if not, please could a mod delete) but if you sign up to Topcashback via my referral link I get a little bonus! http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/kateyorke - it would be most appreciated.

My Tesco had the Alien Conquest mothership set for £29.97. Nearly missed it since it didn't have a yellow "reduced" sticker but I scanned it myself and yes, it was £29.97. Far better than the RRP. Bought a copy for myself.

homebargins have a city farm 3 in 1 pack for £49.99, £65.99 on amazon

The 3 sets can still be purchased cheaper on Amazon individually. If you are prepared to wait they are often cheaper still but the amazon prices are comparatively high at the moment

John Lewis are clearing out the Alien Striker at £2

and Dobbys release at £4

Edited by surrideo