Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Steampunk Swamp Raid

Nice! That bike is great, and I see you used the Dooku hair and torso. Are those dark brown legs? :oh: Great Work.

I really love this. :cry_happy:

The set itself is pretty nice, but this is just so much fun to see. It's fun to spot steampunk versions of each section, and the minifigs are brilliant as well. :thumbup:

Is that dark brown you use from the older sets, or is it a darker brown from new sets?

I really like it, the building and the handing wheel from it's roof is a very nice touch.

Very, very cool. Nice choice of minifigs too. I don't know where you got those dark brown heads, but they're awesome! ANd a very creative usage of pieces!

Lucky dawg has Dooku's Solar Sailer! :thumbup:

Overall, amazing job! I hope you win the contest!

The scenery SHINES in this MOC. Your aptitude for builds never ceases to impress me SirNadroj. The use of brown heads on the tree trunk and on the bridge's ballastrading is also very well done. Ah, and the fleshie steam agents figures are so much better than their yellow counterparts : )

Where's the bad guys head from? Or is it custom?

Great work. Again!

That is Mad-Eye Moody's head from the Harry Potter 4 sets.

This is really neat MoC; to be honest, I even like it better than the actual Swamp Raid set! The building in the background is fantastic, those custom characters are cool, and I really love that steambike. I really wasn't even aware of this so-called Steampunk genre until I came to Eurobricks, but the MoCs here in that genre are fantastic. I wish LEGO would make some steampunk sets.

VK

This is amazing. The mad-eyed chap is enough to convert me to Steampunk alone. As with all your creations I love the detail and design decisions you make.

Jasbrick

I love you steambike and the details... nice work Jordan !!!

Edited by Capt. Kirk