Sign in to follow this  
Dreamweb

My fleet

The time has now come for me to show you my entire fleet gathered together. The display case that you see was built speciffically for my ships. It's hanging right below the ceiling in my room. :pir-classic:

00.jpg

The ships seen here are as follows (names are links to threads about each MOC):

Upper shelf front row from left to right: Albatross, Spanish yacht, Gravedigger, La Revolution, Black Seas Barracuda (although slightly modified, it's the one I'm using in my comic series under the name - simply - Barracuda).

Upper shelf, the large ship at the back - La Victoria (my biggest MOC so far, BTW it's a little modified compared to what I showed you previously, I'll soon make more pictures of her and post an update in her thread).

Lower shelf, front row from left to right: HMS Progress (slightly modified compared to the previous version as well, for example note the blue gunports instead of red), HMS Manchester.

Lower shelf, back row from left to right: De Rode Draak, The Valour.

The ships standing on the lower shelf are normally behind a glass, however I removed it while taking pictures for better view.

Note the additional ship on the wall on the right :pir-classic: - it's not Lego but it's a nice addition I think:

09lb6.th.jpgthpix.gif

You can see some more pictures of my fleet in the gallery HERE (there's even one with the glass in place :pir_laugh2: ).

And now for some extra stuff:

sta40051zp1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Yeah, a pitiful sight, I know. This used to be my British Merchant Vessel, an old MOC of mine, however I wasn't very happy with it so it's now quite frequently being plundered for parts I need for other MOCs. But when I have some more time I'll redesign her, add the missing pieces and make her seaworthy again, so that she could join the other ships shown above.

And that's my current WIP, a British frigate:

sta40055cv1.th.jpgthpix.gif

However due to some other projects (like the PTV entry for example) I had to postpone my work on it until... Well, some other time. :pir-tongue:

And last but not least:

sta40059ax0.th.jpgthpix.gif

You may call it pre-WIP. :pir-classic: These hull pieces are waiting to be used in my future MOCs...

To sum up: there's ten complete ships, one shipwreck, one WIP and a few hull pieces lying around... That's today's condition of my Lego fleet... :pir-classic:

That's a great collection DreamWeb! If I only had one-quarter of the ships you have, I would be sitting happy. Oh well, next year will be a ship building year for me when the new pirates are released.

BTW, do you have crews for all your ships?

Tony

That's a great collection DreamWeb! If I only had one-quarter of the ships you have, I would be sitting happy. Oh well, next year will be a ship building year for me when the new pirates are released.

Tony

Looks like he has quite some manpower on his ships already, that is at least the assumption I get when looking at his brickfolders and all. And if he can buy this many hulls, sails,... I think he certainly can buy some pirates and crew :pir-grin:

You have an amazing collection here Dreamweb! You live in POLAND, do you?, at least according to your profile ?? (asking because earlier I had the impression you were Dutch?? Maybe because of your Rode Draak ship?)

Keep on showing them too us!

Edited by zorro3999

It is indeed a very nice collection you have Mr Dreamweb. The only problem I can see is you don't really have enough space to display it! I notice some of your wonderful MOC ships are hidden at the back - why not bring them to the front?

Altgough some ships seen on the pictures are currently unmanned, their crews are safe and sound, each being stored in a separate plastic bag... So yes, each one has its complete crew. Perhaps whan I take pictures of the updated fleet in the future I will add crew to each vessel, as a ship without her crew isn't really worth that much. :pir-classic:

You live in POLAND, do you?, at least according to your profile ?? (asking because earlier I had the impression you were Dutch?? Maybe because of your Rode Draak ship?)

I live in Poland, only ever been to Netherlands for a couple of hours once, while travelling home from France... :pir_laugh2: Which BTW also included a trip through Belgium and a short visit to Brussels. :pir-classic:

It is indeed a very nice collection you have Mr Dreamweb. The only problem I can see is you don't really have enough space to display it! I notice some of your wonderful MOC ships are hidden at the back - why not bring them to the front?

I was considering that, however if I brought the biggest ships to the front, the smallest ones would be completely hidden... I'll have to experiment a bit with the order they stand in though. :pir-classic:

Note that most of the stuff used for these MOCs was bought during the last 5 years, not all at once. :pir-classic: However my first Carribean Clipper which I got in 1989 is present as well (not in one piece, but its hull, sails and other parts are used here). This also includes some stuff I was lucky to buy really cheap, or even get for free - like the BSB I got from my friend, or a large pile of variuos bricks I got from my mother's friend...

I live in Poland, only ever been to Netherlands for a couple of hours once, while travelling home from France... Which BTW also included a trip through Belgium and a short visit to Brussels.

If you would ever sell them off, you could BUY yourself a little place in the Netherlands or Belgium :-)

I want some friends like you have....

Edited by zorro3999

nice ship collection you have, they is nice ship mocs !

These hull pieces are waiting to be used in my future MOCs..

Mhh.. if you don't know what to do with these hulls, don't hesitate to send it to me. :P

I want some friends like you have....

Yeah, some people are just too good, ain't they? I told them I could pay for their Lego, but they didn't wanna hear about it... :pir-classic:

Mhh.. if you don't know what to do with these hulls, don't hesitate to send it to me. :P

Dang it, I wanted dibs!!!!!

Great fleet, that is amazing, I wish I had half as many ships you had. I wish I had the crew for those half of the ships too.

Yeah, some people are just too good, ain't they? I told them I could pay for their Lego, but they didn't wanna hear about it... :pir-classic:

GRRRRR... A couple of my friends just ask exorbitant amounts for their Lego, just because they know I like them so much :thumbdown: (and because I was stupid enough to say what they were worth on ebay) :pir-hmpf:

But I have some good friends too who gave me their pirates and imperials willingly :thumbup:

Do you plan much more ships? or are ya going to stick with the ones ya have?

You seem to have plenty of basicmaterials.

Do you plan much more ships? or are ya going to stick with the ones ya have?

You seem to have plenty of basicmaterials.

Well I hope to use all the hull pieces I have... So there's still some work ahead of me. And I'll probably buy the new Pirate ship and either leave it as it is or turn it into a MOC - it depends on how much I will like it... :pir-classic:

That's a nice fleet, i'd better stay out the way of it! :pir-grin:

The red and yellow ship you are working on looks good, i like the shape and the no using mids looks interesting!

Well I hope to use all the hull pieces I have... So there's still some work ahead of me. And I'll probably buy the new Pirate ship and either leave it as it is or turn it into a MOC - it depends on how much I will like it... :pir-classic:

Personnaly I dont like it very much, but a picture doesnt say everything.

I dont plan to purchase the ship when its released yet, maybe I'd buy its hull from Bricklink later, but that would be all.

I want to spend all my money on the impulse packs and gunpacks.

I think I'll buy it anyway, if I have the money that is... Even if I don't like it, it's still a valuable part pack... The new type of hull looks good and the minifigs are great, plus I've never had a mermaid tail before... :pir-tongue:

I think I'll buy it anyway, if I have the money that is... Even if I don't like it, it's still a valuable part pack... The new type of hull looks good and the minifigs are great, plus I've never had a mermaid tail before... :pir-tongue:

The mermaid tail...I completely forgot about that...Me want a mermaid tail too!

I dont expect the set to be as expensive as the BSB/Skulls Eye/.... anyway. So maybe i will buy it too...

I am eager to see your next ship.