Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Piratical Anthropomorphism

A PENGUIN would be cool and doable I think!

Or what about something with wings?? Youve got land and sea pirates, maybe time for an aerial creature?

Im thinking of a pirate Crow? Or perhaps a Ciconia (aka White Stork)??

They look fine to me, and it looks like you are getting the hang of it now, at the rate you are producing...

Thanks. :pir-cry_happy:

Here be a Sheep (Governor). Lots of great opportunities here, from the white brimmed hat to the puffy collar:

sheep.jpg

\Has fox McCloud gone to court, been found guilty for endangering the lives of the Subjects of the King of England, and therafter escaped from jail?

Please enlighten me, what are furries? I'm not sure what they are, and I'm sure a google search would yield something like that "Rough gay wolf sex" joke ad from a while back.

No, but he owns a jukebox and blows crap up real good and fights with a mad scientist ape. Among other things.

As for a furry, yeah. It's a community that likes to get in touch with it's animal side. To the point where they draw humanoid animals (anthros) having sex. In ways you did not THINK WAS POSSIBLE for ANYTHING to be having sex.

If you're morbid, try googling VCL and look at the art there.

Back on topic, these are really good. Keep them coming, it's like a pirate Disney movie with legos!

As for a furry, yeah. It's a community that likes to get in touch with it's animal side. To the point where they draw humanoid animals (anthros) having sex. In ways you did not THINK WAS POSSIBLE for ANYTHING to be having sex.

If you're morbid, try googling VCL and look at the art there.

You really know too much about this, for someone who thinks its sick, eh? :pir_laugh2:

I'm not sure why everyone says this is like Disney. Sure, Disney primarily does animated features, but they are most well known for the themeparks now, which feature things like the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Carribean. Besides, Disney's most iconic and fairly well known film isn't animated. And it starred Kirk Douglas.

Anyways: that turtle is cute :pir-wub: I was expecting and old, grey and sand green turtle, you know.

That sheepis quite an innovative design. How fragile is it?

Funny, because in all seriousness, Disney's two most well known films with a nautical Motif were both live action. Treasure Island (1950) Treasure Island had a sequel film to, something about returning to the island for the treasure. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954). Although since Disney used anthros lot, I suppose. Walt actually prefered live action once his studio became one of the higher ups.

Great job! I am currently working on some myself. Along with a vignette. :pir-blush:

I've seen many things in my long and hard travels of the internets :pir_laugh2:

I'm sure. And no, I'm not going to exploit that easy joke you just set up.

Anyways, where's Nadroj gone? Has Robert and his... furry-ism scared him away?

I've seen many things in my long and hard travels of the internets :pir_laugh2:

Oh I get it now. Sorry, I'm a bit slow but I understand now! Hehehe! :pir_laugh2:

Ok guys, please let's stick to the topic at hand; I don't really like the way this is going. :pir-wink:

Great job! I am currently working on some myself. Along with a vignette. :pir-blush:

Thanks! Can't wait to see!

Anyways, where's Nadroj gone?

I'm here... trying to think of another character to make.

Quote:

Here be a Sheep (Governor). Lots of great opportunities here, from the white brimmed hat to the puffy collar:

Whooaah, that must be the best youve made so far ! And now i fully understand the scale of them, seeing the bicorne hat that is.

Keep on making them and you dont need any other minifigs for your PTV contest entry!

Whooaah, that must be the best youve made so far ! And now i fully understand the scale of them, seeing the bicorne hat that is.

Keep on making them and you dont need any other minifigs for your PTV contest entry!

Thanks. :pir-blush: I don't plan on any minifigs in my entry anyway; gotta do something different. :jollyroger:

Making a Skunk now.

Thanks. :pir-blush: I don't plan on any minifigs in my entry anyway; gotta do something different. :jollyroger:

Making a Skunk now.

ARRRr... what ya have in mind eh...

You can tell me, I am a very trustworthy person...

Wait... here's another bottle of Rum...just to loosen up ya lips! :pir-wink:

You know about the little skunk in Skunk-Foo? theres a Panda, monkeys and a Turtle too! (and a fox, a bird,an Ox, a fish or two, a baboon,...)Your MOCS make me think off them, although I dont immediatly know why... Probably because you have many of the same animals that play in there! :imperialguard_commander1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_Fu

http://www.4kids.tv/show/skunkfu/characters

Arrrr... what be that foul stench? Why, an imperial soldier Skunk, of course!

imperialskunk.jpg

You know about the little skunk in Skunk-Foo? theres a Panda, monkeys and a Turtle too! (and a fox, a bird,an Ox, a fish or two, a baboon,...)Your MOCS make me think off them, although I dont immediatly know why... Probably because you have many of the same animals that play in there! :imperialguard_commander1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_Fu

http://www.4kids.tv/show/skunkfu/characters

Never seen it... thanks for the links. :jollyroger:

I do love your clever use of beards. Yet I can not shake the feeling that this is missing something (what that is, I have not even a clue).

Excellent work anyway. :thumbup:

I dunno...

WHITE STRIPE!!!

Did you hear something? :look:

Just kiddn'. :tongue: Great little guys, reminds me of some animals I made a couple years back. :thumbup:

Good skunk! Great use of those black beards! A little suggestion of mine to give him more white on his tail. :pir-sweet: I wonder what you're planning next? Maybe a fox would be cool... In any case, I look forward to your PTV entry, I can tell it's going to be unique.

That Imperial Skunk is missing something. Too much black. The chest of skunks are white, and the tail could use a white stripe.

That Imperial Skunk is missing something. Too much black. The chest of skunks are white, and the tail could use a white stripe.

Are those black beards on his belly?? If so I would replace them with white and youre set.

The skunk looks good but to be honest not as good as your previous ones... Off course you cant ALWAYS build better and better ones... Adding the white will do a lot though, I think...

:thumbup:

Thanks for the feedback. :pir-blush:

The point of the Skunk's white fur patterns was to have the criss-cross white elastic on the front look like both military straps (I'm not pirate jargon saavy :pir-tongue: ) and look like stripes. Skunk's patterns sometimes vary; I've seen a brown skunk before! I didn't want to go overkill with elastics, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the tips! :monkey: