Shoc

Which minifig do you resemble?

If this has been done before please forgive me. :blush: This topic would be kinda like the mutant offspring of the Sigfig topic and the Picture of Yourself topic...

I know minifig faces aren't all that realistic, but do you think there is one that looks like you? A lot of people make their sigfigs look like them (not me), so I was wondering if a minifig resembles you. :tongue:

I know for me, when I'm not laughing I look like this guy! When I am laughing I look like The Joker, unfortunately. :laugh:

So, if you think you look like a minifig (or vice versa) please post. :thumbup:

:skull:

Either Ep.1 Anakin, or Agent Fuse. I do wear glasses, but Annie's face looks more like mine.

This one.

3626bpx150.jpg

I'm actually just a brain in a jar hooked up to computer. This means that I can't actually build or play with Lego, but I do very much enjoy looking at it.

Interesting topic. I'd have to say this one suits me the best: :classic: Now if we were talking about hair... :grin:

~Peace

Edited by iamded

I'm actually just a brain in a jar hooked up to computer. This means that I can't actually build or play with Lego, but I do very much enjoy looking at it.

Wow!

Well, you could build with Lego, virtually, but it's just not the same... :grin:

Interesting topic. I'd have to say this one suits me the best: :classic: Now if we were talking about hair... :grin:

You mean when you're bald you look like this; :classic: , but when you have hair you look like this; :grin: ?

Heheh...

Edited by Shoc

The one on the far left

Well, the pic doesn't show up, it just says "That is classified information, Troubleshooter, thank you for your inquiry. Please report to an Internal Security self incrimination station as soon as possible." :wacko:

The new Cody Helmet. Yep.

Your face looks like a clone helmet?! :oh3::tongue:

Well, the pic doesn't show up, it just says "That is classified information, Troubleshooter, thank you for your inquiry. Please report to an Internal Security self incrimination station as soon as possible." :wacko:

Your face looks like a clone helmet?! :oh3::tongue:

:look:

Oh my... um wow, what happened! I just followed the link thinking it was a joke! Self incrimination station... sounds serious. All I did was look up mini fig heads on Google and deap link. Oh well looks like I am going to go Incriminate my self. :tongue:

It was the same head as VBBN's.

Regards the internal self-incriminating Cpt. PB

Edited by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

It was the same head as VBBN's.

Ahh... So the two of you are clones in the Lego world! :tongue:

Regards the internal self-incriminating Cpt. PB

Haha. Well, I have no idea why it said that, it's just a picture of some minifigs... :wacko::laugh: