Justin2224

Facebook

You go onto facebook. Go to the groups tab at the bottom and click there. At the top of the page will be a search bar and you type in 'eurobricks'. The group should appear... to make sure anyone can find it, here is a link:

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5065355761

I get nothing? I've tried searching for a Eurobricks group before and nothing comes up; just tried now and nothing still comes up. :sceptic:

Cheers

Rog

Edited by rriggs

David Heckel on facebook here!

It found nothing when I searched for a group named "eurobricks"

Edited by Guss

Interesting. Let me see about fixing that. That is how I found it some time ago. All the mods recently left the group so I took it over until someone else wants

to. I'll change the setting on it.

Okay... those changes are made. Maybe now someone else can see if they can find it. For some reason it was set as an 'invisible group' which means only mods could invite people. I made it an open group so you all should be able to find it now.

Edited by meschepers

I'm thinking. Didn't I set that group up aaaages ago? What happened?

Edit: I just checked, and YES, I did create it. Yet I no longer show up as creator / admin' / mod' or anything.

i just logged in and did a search on the word eurobricks; the group was the second option, i think, so I joined. Quick, easy, and painless!!!

I searched for a recent Facebook topic, but I'll guess I'll just have to bump this one.

I entered a photo contest of a Belgium magazine, you had to upload a creative photo and ask people to 'Like' the picture (the prize is a Macbook). So I did an effort and dressed up using the magazine itself, but the 'Likes' aren't really coming in so far, so I thought of asking the Eurobricks members (I thought some of you may have a Facebook account). I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by asking this, I do feel a bit weird doing it, but after all it's only a mouse click. :wink:Click here for the page where you can 'Like' my photo. You'd really help me by doing this, thanks!

If I'm breaking the rules of Eurobricks, let me know and I'll delete my request.

Yeah, I don't think we really want people self-promoting in this way.

Additionally, since this thread is so old, I'm going to close it so nobody accidentally starts a conversation with some of the posts from 2008, as often happens when old threads are dug up.