cartoondude

Power Miners: New Sets for 2009

KAHUKA

No, because if I would lay out images, I should understand with representation of the best Lego-shop in Russia. :sad:

But I can draw it. Can you writing me for PM?) :wink:

KAHUKA

No, because if I would lay out images, I should understand with representation of the best Lego-shop in Russia. :sad:

But I can draw it. Can you writing me for PM?) :wink:

What???

General Magma

I think there are is 10-11 cm tall. :classic:

You can link to pictures, but you can't deep-link them.

3174891594_ae50c289a7.jpg

3174891328_09cf495ec9.jpg

Don't know if those are already posted... :look:

Please look back at other pages before you post! :angry:

I'm to lazy for that and they weren't in the first post so.... :sceptic:

I'm to lazy for that and they weren't in the first post so.... :sceptic:

Yes well, you have to get less lazy, you can't just post things that waste our time because they have already been posted. :angry:

I like the promotional bags, they are quite cute.

You'd think he had actively maligned us by posting old images. Lighten up, seriously.

Anyway... those promotions look like crap to me. I want pics of the summer wave.

You'd think he had actively maligned us by posting old images. Lighten up, seriously.

Anyway... those promotions look like crap to me. I want pics of the summer wave.

Me , lighten up , how dare, you. :tongue: I was in a stroppy mood when i posted that and was taking offense easily :sceptic: , not my normal self.

Thinking again, those promos are pretty bad, isn't it a bit early to think about the summer wave, i mean, we have only just got the first wave. :tongue:

Edited by The crazy one

Well... true, but some other summer sets are popping up, and after buying a few of the Power Miners I can say I won't be getting any more unless the summer wave is better. And the set names are promising, so I'm anticipating pictures.

Thinking again, those promos are pretty gay

I don't think you should be saying that, some people might find it offensive.

Personally, I actually like these as cheap sets to get a quick MF or rock monster.

What are you saying about gay people punk?

I think he is using "gay" as a slang. not in the same sex meaning. It has gone through many definitons over the last few generations.

Back on topic. While the sets are tiny impuses I think they are ok. I am not a fan of the orange bionicle pieces but do love the crystals.

Ok ,ok i edited it! No offense intended. My bad. :thumbdown:

My first power miner set arrived today, the name slips me, The small bike with the saw on the front, its really neat in my opionion.

Edited by The crazy one

Cool find! I think that is a reasonable price. I wish they had put the crystals in the set the same color as the rock monsters.

The TRU exclusive Boulder Blaster is now available from the TRU website, for $26.99

Link

Do you know if it is only available in the US TRU's? what about Canada? bcuz i live in Canada.

I like the promo's! A cheap way to get figs and rock monster, even if they are gay which we all know means happy :wink: But promo's never come to Australia :hmpf_bad:

Do you know if it is only available in the US TRU's? what about Canada? bcuz i live in Canada.

I couldn't find it on the canadian website, sorry. I'm sure it will be there soon enough!

I couldn't find it on the canadian website, sorry. I'm sure it will be there soon enough!

haha, thanks. Just one more question, in US, is it only online purchase? or it will be available in the stores as well (on the shelfs)?

Edited by Nohohon