Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I am new to the online LEGO community but not LEGO building. I have recently gotten back into it and would appreciate the opportunity to review some of the newer sets I have purchased, as well as some old favorites.

I have plenty of sets and a decent camera too. Please accept this post as my request to join the Reviewers Academy.

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hello! I meet all the requirements and is ready to do this!!

Access granted.

It's probably about time I gave this a shot. May I?

It's about time too.

Welcome both, to Reviewers Academy.

I would love to join.

I fished out my older sets and built them

Now, I wish to review these sets, but would like to make a good and proper review.

I hope after this I will be able to make an amazing review that would make people say wow! :classic:

I would love to join.

I fished out my older sets and built them

Now, I wish to review these sets, but would like to make a good and proper review.

I hope after this I will be able to make an amazing review that would make people say wow! :classic:

Access granted.

Can I please join? I know they're not exactly new, but I want to do a special, Eurobrick official, review on the PoP sets seeing as I will have them all within a couple weeks or so. Depends on when my friend can get me the last one. (I also should probably rebuild all the others..) And I'd like to be able to do reviews on any new sets I might get.. (One thing, can you put up a review on a set that somebody else has reviewed?? Like if we have some different views or something?)

Can I please join?

Yes, I will grant you access.

I know they're not exactly new, but I want to do a special, Eurobrick official, review on the PoP sets seeing as I will have them all within a couple weeks or so. Depends on when my friend can get me the last one. (I also should probably rebuild all the others..) And I'd like to be able to do reviews on any new sets I might get.. (One thing, can you put up a review on a set that somebody else has reviewed?? Like if we have some different views or something?)

You will need to go through the lessons first and practice on your first few reviews. More instructions can be found inside the academy. Yes, you are allowed to review the same set which others have done before.

Yes, I will grant you access.

You will need to go through the lessons first and practice on your first few reviews. More instructions can be found inside the academy. Yes, you are allowed to review the same set which others have done before.

Yeah, I figured I'd need to do some lessons or whatever.. Thnx.

Can I join?

May I know if you have read the requirements on the first post and have satisfiy the requirements accordingly?

May I join please? I have 3 sets with instructions and a decent camera :sweet:

Access granted.

I would like to join. I love macro photography and have had some fun taking pictures of my lego sets, and would love the chance to both improve my skills, and share my photos with others.

I would like to join. I love macro photography and have had some fun taking pictures of my lego sets, and would love the chance to both improve my skills, and share my photos with others.

Access granted.