Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I would be a honored to be part of the prestigious Reviewers Academy :cry_happy::grin:

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Thank you! I am honored to be a part of this fine academy.

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy. To find out more, please read the pinned topic, "READ THIS FIRST" for a better understanding.

I'm relatively new to Eurobricks and I've been just lurking but I'm amazed at your wonderful reviews! :wub:

I'd be honoured to join. :grin:

Edited by fatfrog2596

I've already done a couple of reviews and members have told me to join this academy. I think I could use some tips on how to make my reviews better and more helpful to others. I would be honored to join. :cry_happy:

I'm relatively new to Eurobricks and I've been just lurking but I'm amazed at your wonderful reviews! :wub:

I'd be honoured to join. :grin:

You'll be welcome, but I think we'd rather see a little more of you first. Perhaps you should introduce yourself in the Hello My Name Is forum? Let us know a little about yourself first, then come back to this thread. See you later!

I've already done a couple of reviews and members have told me to join this academy. I think I could use some tips on how to make my reviews better and more helpful to others. I would be honored to join. :cry_happy:

Your mini Falcon review shows promise :sweet: Access granted! Welcome :classic:

Your mini Falcon review shows promise :sweet: Access granted! Welcome :classic:

Thanks! I'm glad you think so. :sweet:

Edited by Velika314

I will give this thing a go.

Great! Access granted, welcome! :sweet:

I am interested in this, but the thing that's been putting me off joining is that most (if not all) of the sets that I own have already been reviewed on the site.

Does this matter? Is it useful to Eurobricks to have multiple reviews of one set, or would my time be better spent making some MOCs instead? :classic:

I am interested in this, but the thing that's been putting me off joining is that most (if not all) of the sets that I own have already been reviewed on the site.

Does this matter? Is it useful to Eurobricks to have multiple reviews of one set, or would my time be better spent making some MOCs instead? :classic:

I don't see why not, if anything it helps to have different perspectives and reviewing styles.

Nope, it does not matter. You are able to review sets which are reviewed before in Eurobricks. We welcomed that.

I have granted you access. Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

cool

Are people these days so lazy now that they can't make ten good posts? :facepalm:

EDIT: I've even found an appropriate video by the spammer himself:

A guy is spamming on Eurobricks! But we are glad the spam police is here. :tongue::angry::thumbdown:

Seriously, the video description is hilarious. The amount of spam that goes unnoticed on YouTube is ridiculous.

Edited by fallenangel309

Are people these days so lazy now that they can't make ten good posts? :facepalm:

Indeed.

Please refrain from such posting around here..

I'd love to do this.

I would like to join.

Access granted to the both of you.

I would like to join? How long would this take?

Own time own target. Finished the basic lessons in the pinned topics, that's the first step to take.

I have granted you access.

Own time own target. Finished the basic lessons in the pinned topics, that's the first step to take.

I have granted you access.

Thanks. :classic: