VBBN

New 2009 sets(all)

I just found this

Hope it hasn't been found before

7747 Wind Turbine Transport

Please let be know :classic:

Wow. I wonder how much that new creator house will cost. Probably $50 USD, but I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was $30, like the beach house. :wub:

Did any body save these pics?

They have been deleted off of brickshelf a few minutes ago.

Any help would be appreciated. :sweet:

I found another gallery that has them:

Gallery

Those look ok :sceptic:

I found another gallery that has them:

Gallery

Those look ok :sceptic:

Those are the pictures I took at LEGOLAND of the banner back on the 10th. They're featured in the Space Police III topic in the Space and Mecha forum.

Does anyone know how how much they think the Racers Monster Truck one and the Creator Car Carrier are going to cost?

Actually I would think that the Monster Truck one about 29.99 and the Creator 59.99? I hope the Creator one will be cheaper :wub: As someone here once said, "as it goes, it's going to be 10 bucks more." Sense! :sceptic:

Actually the set underneath the space impulses looks to be the top of a train. The combine Harvester is white and regular green on top. This is Bley and Dark Green or dark Blue. I Think. :blush:

I'm afraid it's the Harvester; it has the same minifig as the Harvester and same apparatus sticking out along with the lights. I think the angle and light of the blurry pic make it seem like dark blue.

Does nobody else find the new creator house quite ugly? It's a great model, but the colour scheme just doesn't please my eye. I think it's the red roof and blue shutters with the tan walls. I'll still end up buying it though :grin:

I think that the red roof is not right, but as long as they keep the walls tan I'll buy it, I need as much of that colour as possible if I'm to make Wayne Manor.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Actually the set underneath the space impulses looks to be the top of a train. The combine Harvester is white and regular green on top. This is Bley and Dark Green or dark Blue. I Think. :blush:

I'm sorry but go and have another look at how the combine harvester actually looks. The top of it looks exactly like on the picture. The white area with two orange beacon lights are the top of the cab, the dark bley thing is the top of the engine and the black bar stretching out to the right is the hay stack boom, or whatever that's called.

I'm sorry but go and have another look at how the combine harvester actually looks. The top of it looks exactly like on the picture. The white area with two orange beacon lights are the top of the cab, the dark bley thing is the top of the engine and the black bar stretching out to the right is the hay stack boom, or whatever that's called.

the red dragon is a must have...

interesting indiana jones and space police

The castle set are very close to kk :sick:

The golden knigth is a normal knigt without dress they are surprised with the princess in the tower from undead :tongue:

Edited by dariofol

I think that the red roof is not right, but as long as they keep the walls tan I'll buy it, I need as much of that colour as possible if I'm to make Wayne Manor.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

dark red roof and i would buy a few of these sets. black would look better too but they probably think it would look like town house then, but it would be more realistic.

Did any body save these pics?

They have been deleted off of brickshelf a few minutes ago.

Any help would be appreciated. :sweet:

Copy & Save is your friend. :wink:

dark red roof and i would buy a few of these sets. black would look better too but they probably think it would look like town house then, but it would be more realistic.

Realistic? It´s lego creator, designed for kids. They like colour variations, only black would be boring for them. Besides, red roofs does exist. I´ll take a pic for you later.

Any news on Summer '09 Racers, Creator, and Technic? Please! :cry_happy: :cry_happy:

Dunno About technic but racers there are two of those larger tiny turbo sets coming. At least one of theese features monster trucks.

Flexible tracks!? They're preliminary, sure, but those rails have made me all giddy. The sleepers seem to follow the orientatation of the rails themselves on the hilly bits, instead of the general orientation of everything else, like monorail inclines, which suggests flexible tracks. Flexible tracks also means custom curve diameters.

That aside, the set looks like a lot of fun. And in case you're wondering, yes I'm talking about the Indiana Jones Mine Cart set.

Now all they need to do is sub in some Dwarves instead of Indy and Co. and I'll be a happy man. :tongue: