Sign in to follow this  
MrBlack103

Areas/Worlds

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I'm new here :classic:

Okay, what I'm hoping they'll do with LU is incorporate different "areas" into the gameworld, each based on a particular theme. There would of course be some overlap, due to the awesome coolness of LEGO. I was wondering what sort of areas you guys would want? My top picks would be Castle and Space (The moon?). Maybe even have regular things happening characteristic of that theme, eg. baddies attacking the castle every now and then and you can join in the battle, or spaceships leaving and arriving a spaceport, and you being able to hitch a ride. Well? Any comments?

Welcome to Eurobricks MrBlack103!

In response to your 'theory', I think this is already going to happen, exactly as you say it. Apparently Lego Universe will incorporate themes old and new, so there's something for everyone. Sounds exciting! :laugh:

I'd personally like to see Space, Ninja and Pirates in LU, which seem likely. I wonder if The Lego Comany will include Exo-Force, that would be strange but interesting in LU... Hmm... :classic:

:skull:

From watching the vid on Gizmodo we can assure this! They probably can't use licensed themes because of copyrights though, that mean no Star Wars or Sponge Bob :cry_sad: . Wouldn't a Star wars world or a Sponge Bob world be awesome imagine lego Bikini Bottom, it could have mini games like Krusty Crab Fryer and Jellyfishing!

Yeah, I didn't really expect there to be licensed themes, and I don't watch Spongebob :sceptic:

So what sort of things would you guys want there to be happening around the world?

It would be cool to see Johnny Thunder or Pepper from LEGO Island/City appear, and possibly have Mars Mission/Rock Raiders areas ^^

:classic: Hey everybody. I was thinking that maybe we could have a secret agent base. You would have to complete a certain quest to gain access.

Er, isn't that what that website "Club Penguin" does? :sceptic:

Anyway, mediaprobe, this was a bit of a long bump just for you to say at the end of your post: "Seems unlikely". :wacko:

It would be really cool if there was a Classic Town area where the cars and architecture resemble classic town sets. Everyone would also wear smileys!

It would be cool if they add a Classic Space world! Mmm, old spaceships... nostalgic :classic:

P.S: Hi, EuroBricks! :sweet:

I personally think it would be awesome if they did part of the space police 3 city, where you could run into various aliens and spacers.

Yeah I like the Idea of seeing the Space Police 3 aliens in game. I wouldn't mind being one either.

I wanna see Dr. Infenro attacking the Space Police while Rock Monsters are thrown as artillery. :laugh: