G'day everyone, just a quick word, over in the Aussie Sales forum there is talk of the CTT being already available, I check Target and TRU in the US - NOPE - it has appeared in Queensland on the Gold Coast at Target Pacfic Fair. Fingers crossed that a banana-bender AFOL picks one up for us and reviews it.

(note - banana-bender is an South Aussie term for Queenslander.)

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

???

gallery_101_34_40.jpg 8098 Clone Turbo Tank

It's been here for a while.

The star wars sets seem to be available for S@H order in Germany and Austria only so far. :sad:

They also have the UCS Shuttle litsted as coming 3 of september! :wub:

Hi all, I hadn't seen any reports of this yet, but I just noticed that the new Imperial Shuttle 10212 is showing up on US S@H now. No pre-order yet, just shows as available Sept. 1 2010. :classic:post-4569-127825945343.jpg

Well, they came about 2 weeks later than when they arrived last year, but at least they're here! I'll try to get down to TRU tomorrow or Tuesday and see if they have them!

Maybe something for the ambassador, but what bothers me is that TLC has introduced two new magnet sets on S@H which were listed sold out almost immediatly.

- Han Solo, Paploo and Biker Scout;

- Kit Fisto, Barriss Offee, Captain Jag; which has disappeared of the list.

No news on if and when they become available again...

Anyone on EB managed to order them in time?

Maybe something for the ambassador, but what bothers me is that TLC has introduced two new magnet sets on S@H which were listed sold out almost immediatly.

- Han Solo, Paploo and Biker Scout;

- Kit Fisto, Barriss Offee, Captain Jag; which has disappeared of the list.

No news on if and when they become available again...

Anyone on EB managed to order them in time?

They are still listed in stock on the US site. Guess I better order them.

I've got a quicj question, I live in Canada, and I still havn't seen the Imperial Hoth Battlepack, I've been frequenting my local toys'r'us but all they have are mountains and mountains of the hoth rebel battlepacks. Has this been happening anywhere else? And if anyone spots the new sets here in Canada, that would be awesome.

Yeah, they're available on the site to order.

Yeah, cool. They've just arrived on Lego.com too, but all say 'unavailable'!

That's progress, at least. For a few weeks the pages have been up, but not linked to from the Star Wars section.

£80 for the Slave I is a rip-off, though. I'm going to wait for the inevitable UCS version.

Hi all,

Just went to my local TRU today. George lucas has prohibited the sales of the new Star Wars sets from all North American retailers until August 6th.

Anyone else get the same response?

Hi all,

Just went to my local TRU today. George lucas has prohibited the sales of the new Star Wars sets from all North American retailers until August 6th.

Huh, thats pretty strange how he can control things like that so easily. But at least it gives a date as to when they will be officially available.

Well George Lucas can pretty much do anything. Regarding anything Star Wars, he is, for all intents and purposes, God. :wink:

Unfortunately my little brother's birthday is the 28th, and he will be devastated to hear that George Lucas personally made him wait 2 weeks to get his precious Slave I. :sing:

Well George Lucas can pretty much do anything. Regarding anything Star Wars, he is, for all intents and purposes, God. :wink:

Unfortunately my little brother's birthday is the 28th, and he will be devastated to hear that George Lucas personally made him wait 2 weeks to get his precious Slave I. :sing:

There are plenty of reports that TRU is putting out the sets. I guess it just depends on the store.

Just to let everyone know, it seems the sets are availible on S@H in the UK now, with Cad Bane's Speeder, the mini Star Destroyer and new AT-AT availible as well. And as it's pay day, soon they shall all be mine! :cry_happy:

Of course, if no-one's done a review of them by the time they arrive here in the UK, I shall see about doing them myself. Might have to get a better camera after the Tantive IV review I did though.

Has anyone notived the boo-boo made for those in the U.K. by Lego......they have listed OT sets in the CW section ! - will they ever learn ! :wink:

Unfortunately, they're not selling the new Kit Fisto magnet set in the UK yet.

I think I'll hold off on my order until they put that up, buying it alone would be stupidly expensive due to postage.

Has anyone notived the boo-boo made for those in the U.K. by Lego......they have listed OT sets in the CW section ! - will they ever learn ! :wink:

They seem to be doing this for most of the new sets, just because it's a more popular section. The Milenium Falcon is still listed under there as well and I don't think it's just a mistake. Seems pointless having the two sections though, doesn't it?

I picked up the following sets today in Smyths (Ireland):

Plo Koon star fighter, Hoth wampa cave, General grevious starfighter, and clone turbo tank. They also had the emperor's shuttle and the Slave 1. Most were at LS@H Ireland prices except the shuttle which was €5 more expensive.

Off topic they also had the Harry Potter and Atlantis games aswell as new Technic sets and the Lamborghini police car.

I found all of the new star wars sets at my local Toys R Us. They were pretty pricey unfortunately, I was tempted to get the new Slave 1, but then saw that it was $80 :sceptic:

The only decently priced set was General Grevious's starfighter, which is $50 for about 500 pieces. I know Lego is expensive and all, but it seems like with each new wave prices are getting higher and higher, even on non-licensed sets.

Don't now if anyone's posted this yet, since I'm too lazy to read previous pages, but the Summer '10 sets are on S@H, you just have to use the little drop-down form to tell the site you live in the UK. Of course, that means those of us in the US still have to buy from TRU or Amazon France.

EDIT: yes, someone said it already, but no one's said they were available in the UK, so I guess this post has some value at least. :tongue:

I did a quick search, and the sets are listed as available for purchase in:

Austria

Germany

Ireland

South Korea

Switzerland

and the UK

Curiously, TLC's own Denmark does not have the sets for sale yet. :wacko:

Edited by Brickdoctor

Finally these sets are out - though many if us have had them since May

Toys r us are charging an extra £10 for the AT-AT...

Shop at home describtion of the turbo tank mentions a battle droid d'oh!

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse