Any news on UK release? 2 weeks ago Amazon uk had them on the website for pre-order with a release date of August 1st but they were all removed within days. I had hoped they would be available in June. Any ideas?

Was at the Munich Brand store today and all the new SW sets are now available!

Was at the Munich Brand store today and all the new SW sets are now available!

Great! We can expect lots of reviews then, soon. :sweet:

Any news on UK release? 2 weeks ago Amazon uk had them on the website for pre-order with a release date of August 1st but they were all removed within days. I had hoped they would be available in June. Any ideas?

I keep checking LS@H as Alien Conquest and (I think) Harry Potter sets came out quite a bit earlier than expected. Has anyone got a definate UK price for the Podracers? There is quite a big difference between 99 Euros and 89 Dollars (!)

Edited by jamzee

All including Hoth?

I'm guessing that even if the Hoth set isn't available, there will be pictures of it inside the instructions for one of the other sets. I'd think we'll see more soon.

This is probably really redundant but where can I find a 1999 STAP (from the 7121 Naboo Swamp). I broke it down and now I can't find all the pieces.

This is probably really redundant but where can I find a 1999 STAP (from the 7121 Naboo Swamp). I broke it down and now I can't find all the pieces.

You want to buy one? Bricklink's your best bet.

I'm guessing that even if the Hoth set isn't available, there will be pictures of it inside the instructions for one of the other sets. I'd think we'll see more soon.

Good I can't wait, finally we might get something related to this elusive set.

Nope. All the new sets are available in Germany and there are reviews of a small set (Ewok Attack), a middle-sized set (Geo Fighter) and a large set (Frigate), and none of it contained any pictures of the Hoth set.

I guess it will be a random release like the Dropship, until the release of the Executor TLG has nothing to release for SW fans, so why not throw in a nice big Hoth set?

Edited by Emperor

I was also at Munich store (Grogall, maybe we saw each other :) ).

There were several new sets, but not even close to all. I saw Republic Frigate, Imperial V-wing and Dathomir Speeder (not 100% sure). No sign of Ewok Atack (which I would buy) or new MF.

To bad, because otherwise they had all 2H sets from other themes, except maybe Alien Attack (dont remember, It was a quick visit during Laser 2011 fair)

If you just want a STAP in general wait till this winter's sets, it's likely going to be Episode 1 dominated.

At the end of July. But originally it's supposed to be August.

Technically it still is August, it's just that some stores put the sets out early.

The first wave of starwars have 2 special edition. The starfighter and the proton cannon.

Second wave got Naboo fighter and base.

In my country, star fighter can be bought from shop but Proton cannon is Toy r us exclusive like Home one and 8129 AT AT walker.

I think second wave also. I like the way LEGO label special edition and limited edition.

The helicopter 3658 also toy r us exclusive in my country.

I keep checking LS@H as Alien Conquest and (I think) Harry Potter sets came out quite a bit earlier than expected. Has anyone got a definate UK price for the Podracers? There is quite a big difference between 99 Euros and 89 Dollars (!)

Some shops online are expecting them at the beginning of June and Amazon uk, as I said, had them up for release August 1st but pulled them off the site within days.

I remember last years summer wave was out at least by the start of July.

For the Dutch people and possibly for other european countries. Just noticed Bol.com has the new summer wave sets up for sale

Thanks for the tip :sweet::thumbup:

Just ordered the Republic Frigate :devil:

Can't wait till it gets here :wub:

Sorry for double post...:blush:

But today I saw all the new SW sets, beside the Geonosian Starfighter) at the Intertoys at Spui The Hague!

Thought you'd like to know :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

Sorry for double post...:blush:

But today I saw all the new SW sets, beside the Geonosian Starfighter) at the Intertoys at Spui The Hague!

Thought you'd like to know :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

*oh2* How those the Hoth set look like?

*oh2* How those the Hoth set look like?

I think he means the summer wave. Hoth isn't due until later in the year.

Shouldn´t it be less expensive to make several Anakin heads with his regular expression and then printing the ones for the podracers set again with the goggle/painfull one?

The set comes with two brown pilot helmets with grey goggle part attached to. I don´t think Anakin needs two goggles, but the expression could still fit with some of the scenes.

The dutch/german shopping site from before already lists the main wave sets as orderable. I bought the Nightspeeder, Infiltrator and Fregatte (when the Nightspeeder was still in stock) and they should arrive in a few days. I am going to make reviews for the first two when they arrive.

All the sets are already for sale in Belgium. But I bought a Duplo Cars2 set :)