I popped in to the nearest two Asda stores last night to me in Liverpool and no sign of them... then again Asda's toy stock in both these stores is pretty poor.

Can anyone else confirm - do ASDA have these in store? There's not a mention of them being for sale/in stock anywhere online.........

Yes, I can confirm Chelmsley Wood ASDA have both TFA battle packs and both TFA micro fighters in stock, AND on sale!

*Make sure you have a good look around in the store, the new sets weren't in the toys aisle with other sets, they were on an end of an aisle nearby, I even asked an employee who said they didn't have them, luckily I noticed them as I was walking out!*

Edited by Brickr

Well if Asda are definitely receiving their stock then I might need to have another little look around tonight. Do we know if they've definitely appeared in more than one store?.. or at least have appeared in different parts of the country?

Please can I remind everyone that this thread is for 2016 Pictures and Rumours only, thanks :classic:

If you want to talk about the availability of the new sets, there's already a dedicated thread (here). I'll move some of the recent posts across to it shortly.

Apologies... you ninja'd me with that comment.

Images of two Microfighter and two Battlepacks (from an ASDA in Bedfordshire - in a town mentioned in a Monty Python sketch).

I can hear you salivating. . . :wink:post-137680-0-57110400-1449856044_thumb.jpg

Edited by NNOPMOC

Apologies... you ninja'd me with that comment.

No need to apologise :classic:

Right, I think that I've updated all of the threads. And, back to more interesting topics; if anyone finds a 75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber in the UK I'd be very interested! It's one of the very few sets that I've seen in the last couple of years that I genuinely can't wait to build! :wub:

Right, I think that I've updated all of the threads. And, back to more interesting topics; if anyone finds a 75137 Carbon Freezing Chamber in the UK I'd be very interested! It's one of the very few sets that I've seen in the last couple of years that I genuinely can't wait to build! :wub:

I can think of three more Asda Superstores near to my parent's place that I'll try at some point tomorrow if I head over there... After that I'll just wait until January. I'll certainly let you know if 75137 is among anything I might find.

Today I visited my local Smyths and TRU... they both had the two new microfighters and both battle packs but no signs of TBOT or any other from the new wave, guess it'll be after the 18th at the earliest.

On the bright side, that gives me a few more days to enjoy the four new sets (that I still haven't had time to open!).

Edited by Brickr

Got a couple of FO Snowspeeder microfighters (£9), a couple of FO battle packs and one Resistance battlepack (£12) in The Entertainer (think that was the name) in the Arndale Centre in Manchester. No sign of anything in the Lego store though.

Any news in the UK for the remaining winter wave sets? I see they're starting to emerge in other parts of Europe.

In the US, Lego has not posted even a coming soon for the Droid Escape Pod, Carbonite Chamber, or the Hoth set. Brickset has them in their database but did not indicate prices. Does anyone know what the prices will be on those? I would like to set a little bit aside and maybe pick up one or two at the new year.

Uk Shop@home has them at £19.99 each, so if your'e lucky it'll be $19.99, but $24.99 at the most I'd imagine.

Edited by Brickr

Popped into Jenners, Edinburgh, Scotland which is now part of the Houser of Fraser chain last night and they were selling The Force Awakens battle packs and new Microfighters.

No sign of the larger winter wave sets as yet.

Looks like they're holding off the new sets until Boxing Day in the UK. Makes sense. I'll have to pick them up on the 27th / 28th before I head back home to HK (where they'll be more expensive and probably won't appear until mid-January).

Anyone in the US been able to find any of the sets so far? I've checked most of the Barnes and Noble, Toys R Us, Lego and Target/Walmarts in the area with no luck (minus some Nexo Knight finds).

Anyone in the US been able to find any of the sets so far? I've checked most of the Barnes and Noble, Toys R Us, Lego and Target/Walmarts in the area with no luck (minus some Nexo Knight finds).

One member found the battle packs in CO, but have not heard anything else. I have a feeling it won't be until the after the new year.

Yeah, I found the battle packs in Target and Walmart. Colorado Springs, Colorado. I didn't think to check Barnes & Noble, I'll try that today.

Lego Shop UK has the Battle on Takodana set listed as coming on the 1st of January, priced @ £49.99. There's no way that set is worth fifty quid. Hoth Attack seems like a bargain at £19.99

http://shop.lego.com...-Takodana-75139

€70 in NL, absolutely insane for 409 bricks, i guess the €110 600 brick sith infiltrator really was the new standard