I've seen Myers in the city have some sets I swear were exclusive. But this may just end up being website only, can't answer this one sorry.

I am going to ToysRUs today when my dad gets home from his college classes and was wondering if ToysRUs has the Summer 2013 sets on their store shelves right now.

A lot of them already have LOTR sets in stock, so they should have the others.

I was at my local one on Tuesday and they didn't have LotR or Star Wars so it seems like it's a hit or miss type of situation.

I thought the new sets were released here until the beginning of June.

EDIT: Just checked their website and they've got pretty much all of the LEGOs on sale (online only). Probably making room for the new summer sets.

Edited by Chills

I am going to ToysRUs today when my dad gets home from his college classes and was wondering if ToysRUs has the Summer 2013 sets on their store shelves right now.

What country are you in? I haven't heard any reports of anyone finding the new LEGO Star Wars sets in the United States yet.

Why not just try to call them before you go?

Hello, hello!

For my fellow members living in Holland (more specifically, The Hague):

I was visiting the Intertoys at the Apeldoornselaan yesterday (looking for the LEGO Batman movie :tongue: ) and noticed the had a lot of the new Star Wars sets :wub:

The one I definitely didn't see was the Republic Gunship.The ones I did see were the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, the Geonosis Duel, the Mandalorian Speeder, the AT-TE.

Something tells me there was another one, but I can't remember which.

I assume other Intertoys' and other stores will have these as well, then. If not, really soon :classic:

Also, A-Tembo (Dutch LEGO store and webshop in Delft) will have all SW-sets in store pretty soon :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

I already see some Lego 75025 sets surfacing on ebay Germany. Anyone know the official release date?

I thought it would still take a while.

I already see some Lego 75025 sets surfacing on ebay Germany. Anyone know the official release date?

I thought it would still take a while.

Germany got Palpatine's Arrest early last year, too. I expect this to be released the same day as the other sets. :wink:

All the summer sets are now available at S@H UK. No sign of them anywhere else as far as I know. :sceptic:

75025 is already available at s@h:

http://shop.lego.com...s-Cruiser-75025

In fact, one is already on it's way to me :grin:

Bah, it's not available in the UK until August, according to Lego direct when I spoke to them earlier.

Really frustrating, as I wanted Jor-El too...

I'm assuming Lego.de won't ship to the UK?

So I emailed LEGO when the new summer 2013 lego star wars sets are coming out and i failed badly because they responded that they spend all the time until they are on the store shelves perfecting the sets.

Just went to an other toy store to get the new sets, finally this one had them. :laugh:

Bought nr. 75015, 16, 17 , 19 en 21. :grin:

My girlfriend :wub: noted that the new Dooku kind of looked like George Lucas? :tongue:

Just went to an other toy store to get the new sets, finally this one had them. :laugh:

Bought nr. 75015, 16, 17 , 19 en 21. :grin:

My girlfriend :wub: noted that the new Dooku kind of looked like George Lucas? :tongue:

Should this not be in recent purchase thread

Edited by Brickdoctor
No, they shouldn't. Posts moved from 2013 Rumors to this thread where discussion of availability belongs. - Doc

On sale already and in Belgium?! :tongue: In what store were they on sale? :sweet:

On sale already and in Belgium?! :tongue: In what store were they on sale? :sweet:

Dreamland, but I noticed that not all of them have a sale. I went in "Lier", just so you know. :wink:

Dreamland, but I noticed that not all of them have a sale. I went in "Lier", just so you know. :wink:

Ok thanx for the answer! :thumbup: I'll try and check out my nearest Dreamland (Halle).

Should this not be in recent purchase thread

Not really, because now we're hunting for the sets. Reporting that he found them is perfectly all right here!

Edited by Brickdoctor
No, they shouldn't. Posts moved from 2013 Rumors to this thread where discussion of availability belongs. - Doc