Sign in to follow this  
Ronan Nissen

Comic-Con 2008 Set!

the set is awesome...but i dont think i'll take a flight to san deigo or wherever to spend 75 bucks to save shipping and handling....... :hmpf_bad:

This set is pretty cool to me :cry_happy: . After I look at the pic on Comingsoon.net I decide I need to own it. I am now planning on buying one :tongue::thumbup::classic: .

The one nice thing about it is that it includes 4 clone troopers plus Rex. All of the other CW sets so far only have 1 Clone trooper. This is a nice way to get a few.

:oh: Ah, I just noticed why this set is so expensive: It includes a very super special exclusive LCW poster! :hmpf:

two things here really annoy me,

1. its75$

2. It's a Comic Con exclusive!!!!

Yes but for 4 more clones and a rex it's worth the money I think. I will need (WE will need) more clones for our new CW sets because of the actual lack of these minifigs.

I will need (WE will need) more clones for our new CW sets because of the actual lack of these minifigs.

No one needs little plastic figures.... :sadnew:

Edited by darthperson

And I hope you will succeed for your job! Imagine how lucky we would be. Eurobricks would have his own spy in the heart of the Lego company :devil:

And he may be able to steal me some protos :tongue:

And he may be able to steal me some protos :tongue:

No no, I will be Loyal to Lego...But not to the Minifig Limit guys :devil:

Yes but for 4 more clones and a rex it's worth the money I think. I will need (WE will need) more clones for our new CW sets because of the actual lack of these minifigs.

True, but I am sure we will get a nice normal BP with a reasonable price soon enough, so if you don't have too much money, or are in desperate need of those 4-5 clones, I'd wait. :wink:

True that Oky. Besides, 2009 might have some completely new concept that beats this by far, who knows?

As for this set alone... it's okay. I could have boughten this set elsewhere. If they sold this (the BP, Hailfire Droid and Rex's Clone Battalion) as a whole set, before these were released seperately before... it would sell. But now, it's a blast from the past (last year) and early this year which honestly... no one cares about. :hmpf_bad:

BP with a reasonable price soon enough

With the UK inflation and Legos Prices Im not so sure... :cry_sad:

Also when the Movies out, we shall see all the Ships, Tanks and stuff that we know Lego will make.

EDIT: I think it all depends on how popular the new movie is and how popular the sets are. My dad was saying that Lego is making there Prices high because they know that people want these Clones so they will make more money. The Doubts and Hopes of the Clone BP are balanced...

Edited by Joey Lock

Only $75? Yeah, TLC is milking it, but for a collector, that's a steal. :tongue:

I wish I could get one.... anyone gonig to SDCC? Anyone buy one of these? (I'm looking to buy. Hopefully when the price goes below $100 USD on eBay. I'd feel better paying that $100-$130 on eBay knowing it's actually $75) Unless someone wanted to sell me one? :wink:

True that Oky. Besides, 2009 might have some completely new concept that beats this by far, who knows?

like a grey Tie fighter!!!!! :oh::laugh:

seriously, what a rip. Maybe 75 CDN since our prices suck, but 75 US? if only we could get it for 50 US ( still 75 for canada :cry_sad: )