Guido Piroddi

[MOC] Spanish town

Hi all,

these is the expansion of my preview MOC. Add two contructions: one house, a little warehouse plus a "plaza". I've made It in a sorta of Andalusian architecture style. European with high middle eastern-arabic influences. Next move, add mils plate for a "fluid" joint ti the constructions. I Hope you like It! 

Guido

53534798170_83a3e12aa8_o.jpg

53534557523_fe692f98b8_b.jpg

53534798240_e9e7b72e0b_b.jpg

53534378226_81f4c10a17_b.jpg

53534557608_63cbb6105d_b.jpg

53534693904_0832bb2765_b.jpg

53534798115_1841f319c6_b.jpg

Edited by Guido Piroddi

Great build. You've got the Andalusian feel perfectly. Seeing it reminded me of being on holiday in Spain. Lots of attention to details from the cobblestones to the roofline.

Very nice architecture of the buildings. I also like the palm trees and the climbing plants with flowers on the buildings. The soldiers and residents fit the Spanish town perfectly.

The only negative thing is that the photos are blurry. If you have time, we would all be happy if you took new, better photos. Then we could see the details of your diorama better.

On 2/20/2024 at 5:25 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Great build. You've got the Andalusian feel perfectly. Seeing it reminded me of being on holiday in Spain. Lots of attention to details from the cobblestones to the roofline.

Thank you so much Feuer Zeug! So...i like this kind of architecture.

On 2/20/2024 at 5:29 PM, NOD said:

Very nice architecture of the buildings. I also like the palm trees and the climbing plants with flowers on the buildings. The soldiers and residents fit the Spanish town perfectly.

The only negative thing is that the photos are blurry. If you have time, we would all be happy if you took new, better photos. Then we could see the details of your diorama better.

Thank you Nod, and yes, are blurry (with bokeh), i've used a vintage Lens with open diaphragm cause was a sketch. i like to representing scenes of life. Next time i'll send normal pics ;)

On 2/28/2024 at 7:14 AM, LetsBrick said:

What are those pieces that make up the palm tree trunks?

Hi,

are "Crown Eggshell with 5 Points and Center Stud", on bricklink, items no. 39262. Inside there's an Hose rigid 3mm d.

Very good athemospheric pictures! Really getting the right mood

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! Love the architecture and I love all the little details, especially those tile patterns. :pir-love:

And you captured some nice angles with your camera, although the focus if off in some of them, but the MOC shines nevertheless.

Amazing job!