Agent Kallus

Lego 'Wednesday' rumours and discussion.

So we have it confirmed, at least 2 sets plus a brickheadz two pack.

40750: Wednesday Brickheadz - 239 parts -$9.99

76780 : ??? - 702 parts -$49.99

76781 : ??? - 750 parts -$79.99

Coming in October.

That's all we know but personally I'm hoping the smaller set is her dorm room and the larger set is the Addams family house. 

Edited by Agent Kallus

Also, the figures will be mini dolls, based on the leaks going around. Odd decision, if you ask me, but oh well...

2 hours ago, JohnTPT17 said:

Also, the figures will be mini dolls, based on the leaks going around. Odd decision, if you ask me, but oh well...

Leaks do get things wrong now and again, boy do I hope that this is one of them.

I've bought minidoll sets before but only to covert them into minifig ones, and without the Addams family characters as minifigs these sets won't do much for me.

@BrickBob Studpants, if both Wednesday and Wicked themes are for minidolls indeed, then you are busted - they are not 4XXX while other Friends, Disney, Elves and DC Superhero Girls have/had that set numbers…. :P

So, now that we know its minidolls, I'm going to predict Thing will be part 5059. The new hand prosthetic that came in the friends hospital this year. ys14.jpg

6 hours ago, Lion King said:

@BrickBob Studpants, if both Wednesday and Wicked themes are for minidolls indeed, then you are busted - they are not 4XXX while other Friends, Disney, Elves and DC Superhero Girls have/had that set numbers…. :P

Well, how am I supposed to know that they suddenly change their numbering conventions? :blush:

On 2/15/2024 at 4:04 PM, fantasticfootno said:

So, now that we know its minidolls, I'm going to predict Thing will be part 5059. The new hand prosthetic that came in the friends hospital this year. ys14.jpg

I expect Thing to be represented by this part either way, honestly, that hand doesn’t look very necessarily minidoll-ish. I am wondering if we might get a version of the ‘power blast’ minifig hand attachment piece with an anti stud instead of a stud though, that would be interesting and let him walk around. 

So there are two sets? Who do we think the figures could be? Mostly Wednesday exclusive characters or appearances from some of the Addams Family like Morticia, Fester, Gomez and Pugsley ?

I'm really excited for this theme. Honestly, I love the idea of a goth minidoll theme, and I think the characters from the show will translate really well to the minidoll style.

On 2/19/2024 at 11:12 AM, GonzoTheGreat said:

So there are two sets? Who do we think the figures could be? Mostly Wednesday exclusive characters or appearances from some of the Addams Family like Morticia, Fester, Gomez and Pugsley ?

The show features all of the Addams family, so there's definitely a possibility that they could all make an appearance, but I'm guessing these sets will likely lean toward the Wednesday characters. Outside of Wednesday, I expect we'll get Enid, the principal, Eugene, Ms. Thornhill and the Hyde at the very least.

My guess for the sets is that both will be parts of Nevermore Academy and they'll combine together in some way. I expect that we'll see Wednesday and Enid's dorm, the principals office, the conservatory and maybe the quad. I also expect one of these sets will recreate the school ball and we'll get Wednesday's outfit from the dance.