Sign in to follow this  
Grover

GoH 11: Trade in Prenmôr

The small village of Prenmôr continued to grow as the work on the castle progressed.  All traffic centered around the town well, which became the unofficial trading post.  Lady Gwenllian was sampling some ale from a neighboring community when she ran into Sigrid Haraldsdottir, down from her home in Horgaard in search of some herbs.  They struck up a conversation over a glass of ale.

53502174745_54a9e6a798_c.jpg

"Welcome to Prenmôr!" Lady Gwenllian began.

"Thank you, it is a pleasure to be here," Sigrid replied.  "I am here from Mitgardia in search of some herbs and various ingredients for some of my poultices.  I am a herbalist by trade."

Lady Gwenllian nodded.  "Outstanding!  Prenmôr is still new and we have no master herbalist.  I would be open to discussing some trade.  I am a brewer, and our town has a fair amount of grains and wool from sheep."

"Shall we discuss this over a meal?" Sigrid asked.

Before Lady Gwenllian could reply, there was a commotion behind them.  The two ladies turned to look as townsfolk screamed and ran.

53502174750_c855c06a79_c.jpg

"What is that?!" Sigrid asked.

Lady Gwenllian sighed.  "It's a lot of wool."

53501902783_71f6a16389_c.jpg

"How did that get here?" Sigrid asked, incredulous.

Lady Gwenllian shrugged.  "Don't ask. It goes with the chicken."

Spoiler

One of these days I'll be finished with all my moving... but at least this was fun!  I included an overall shot below.  I had a lot of fun with the sheep shearing, and I spent a lot of time getting the well the way I wanted it.

53500863667_291d64270c_c.jpg

Edited by Grover

Nice scene.  Those cups from HP are so useful.  The Duplo sheep is just funny.  Nice job.  

Cool build! I didn't know that the fish comes in so many different colours. The well technique is also pretty cool. And your minifigs are nice :-). Brick on!

That cloud sheepskin is simply brilliant!  Nice well design too and the duplo sheep is so funny :laugh:

Hehe, excellent story :D

I'm happy I clicked on the hidden contents, that sheep skin is brilliant!