Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Main Street Mafia 3 - Day Two

wX6NzJX.png

Main Street Mafia 3 -- Day Two

In the middle of the night, poor Robert (KotZ) was out walking when he was maliciously gunned down. Sadly, all CCTV footage was lost in an apparent act of sabotage!

The next morning, the town gathered around his body.

uQNJM3g.jpg

"Well, how do we know what he was?" someone asked.

Sensing urgency, an NPC suddenly appeared!

RLe6L4G.jpg

"He was a member of the Town." the NPC said.

He paused for a moment.

"Please clear the area, this is an active crime scene and the FBI is taking over this investigation."

With that, the town set off on a new day!

---

Players (5)
9xPjAHT.jpg
Heather -- Played by Shadows
qtaYr5t.jpg
Jerry -- Played by mostlytechnic
z0sKzd2.jpg
Lily -- Played by Tariq j
Kk8ZXWs.jpg
Phil -- Played by Classic_Spaceman
UjJrcSp.jpg
Sam -- Played by Duvors

Dead (1)
pE82y1R.jpg
Robert -- Played by KotZ (Town)

Rules:
1) You are either Town or Mafia. The town need to eliminate the mafia and the mafia need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a one to one parity, the mafia will win. There are no third parties.
2) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote after 24 hours. Even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
3) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
4) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. 
5) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
6) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
7) Don't edit your posts, please!
8) Please try to post every day!

#$%^@#, now where are we gonna eat? 

More seriously.... I didn't see anything suspicious in Robert's talk yesterday. Mostly about his restaurant, and then a vote with just "to get a lynch" reasoning. About as bland as you could get for day 1, but then, with so few of us, it's hard to get a good read on anyone. 

Yes, he voted for Phil because he wants a lynch but nothing after that. Anyone know any other good restaurants.

Oh no!

Anyway, if I remember correctly, Robert voted for Phil yesterday, but I thought he meant Jerry and targeted the wrong person by mistake. Unfortunately, I don’t think he confirmed one way or the other before he died.

Voting is now open! With five players, a majority of three is required to lynch. 48 hours remain in Day Two!

On 1/27/2024 at 11:15 AM, KotZ said:

I’m glad Phil has made an appearance. It would be a shame to vote someone off who never showed. I don’t think it’s worth having a no lynch day and in the interest of getting a lynch in this very first day, I…

Vote: Phil (classic_spaceman)

As I said, going for someone who hadn’t shown up yet feels like a wash and he has shown up now. 

Here was his vote. I believe the first line was speaking about me (not Phil), and not wanting to vote me off just for not being around. I believe he did mean to vote for Phil, since at that point, there was one vote on me (from Sam) and one vote on Phil (from me). He wanted to vote with one of the existing votes, in order to hopefully get a lynch and not have a split vote, so he went Phil. 

Oh, dear! R. . . Robert?! Oh, dear!! We simply have to do something about these Mafia! 

On 1/29/2024 at 10:23 PM, mostlytechnic said:

#$%^@#, now where are we gonna eat? 

More seriously.... I didn't see anything suspicious in Robert's talk yesterday. Mostly about his restaurant, and then a vote with just "to get a lynch" reasoning. About as bland as you could get for day 1, but then, with so few of us, it's hard to get a good read on anyone. 

I. . . I think that’s why he was picked - He didn’t really accuse anyone, so there’s no obvious suspect. . . Oh, dear
I suppose we’ll have to think back over our conversations yesterday to figure out who could’ve done this. 

I suppose it isn't going to matter now, we're all going to die of starvation anyway. I do agree that his vote yesterday was the usual attempt to get people to speak up, not an actual accusation because there was nothing to base an accusation on at that point.

Unless someone learned something in the night, I don't think we have anything to go on, which sounds like another day of guessing.

So far, nothing has happened today, so I am left going back to my suspicion from yesterday. If someone has any better ideas, please speak up.

Vote: Sam (Duvors)

And yes, I double checked and got the name right this time.

I think we do need to make progress so we don't just die off from starvation. I'll join you, Heather, and

I have to agree. No one said anything suspicious today, but Sam seemed very suspicious yesterday - And pretty quiet today.
I’ll Vote: Sam (Duvors), but I want to hear what he has to say for himself before we. . . you know. . . Oh, dear. . . 

I will also Vote: Sam (Duvors) for his behaviour yesterday. Looking back,  I also think his vote on Jerry yesterday (kill him just because he hadn’t said anything) was a little odd too. 

Vote Count:
Sam (Duvors) - 4 (Shadows, mostlytechnic, Classic_Spaceman, Tariq j) 

With 5 players remaining, a majority of 3 is required to lynch. Less than two hours remain in Day Two!

On 1/31/2024 at 6:17 PM, Shadows said:

4 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

3 hours ago, Tariq j said:

IVote: Sam (Duvors)

I’ve been quiet all day because I haven’t been able to get on a computer. That and I simply don’t really care abut this game anymore. I wanted to have fun playacting as a ridiculously creepy weirdo as a relaxing pastime, and everyone thinks I’m scum because I’m deliberately being as creepy as possible. Do you have the slightest conception how stupid that is? What person would actually take that as a strategy?

5 hours ago, Tariq j said:

I will also Vote: Sam (Duvors) for his behaviour yesterday. Looking back,  I also think his vote on Jerry yesterday (kill him just because he hadn’t said anything) was a little odd too. 

Liar. Voting for people who haven’t said anything is standard day one behavior, and everything else I said was fluff and you know it.

Vote: Lilly (Tariq j) for copying everyone else’s reasons and waiting until everyone else had voted.

Vote Count:
Sam (Duvors) - 4 (Shadows, mostlytechnic, Classic_Spaceman, Tariq j)
Lily (Tariq j) - 1 (Duvors)

With 5 players remaining, a majority of 3 is required to lynch. That means that Sam (Duvors) has been lynched!

10 minutes ago, Duvors said:

Vote: Lilly (Tariq j)

Sign in to follow this