Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Main Street Mafia 3 - Day One

wX6NzJX.png

Main Street Mafia 3 -- Day One

Down on Main Street in Maintown, there was trouble brewing...

iN7POEA.jpg

The infamous mafia boss of the Maintown Mafia was being led out of the courthouse after being denied bail.

dCbqtOQ.jpg

"Don Julio!" the news reporter shouted. "Do you have anything to say? Would you like to apologize for your crimes?"

"No." the Don said. "In fact, I am offering a ten million dollar reward to anyone in Maintown who breaks me out of the Maintown Jail!"

BCZcxMl.jpg

"Come on, you, let's go." the officer said.

Later...

6B59q1M.jpg

The six members of the Town Council met to discuss what to do about the situation. Without an NPC to guide them, they seemed to be at an impasse, when suddenly...

"Let's beat the Maintown Mafia at their own game, and play a game of mafia to get rid of them!" one of them suggested.

"That's a great idea!" someone else added.

And with that, the game begins!

---

Players (6)
9xPjAHT.jpg
Heather -- Played by Shadows
qtaYr5t.jpg
Jerry -- Played by mostlytechnic
z0sKzd2.jpg
Lily -- Played by Tariq j
Kk8ZXWs.jpg
Phil -- Played by Classic_Spaceman
pE82y1R.jpg
Robert -- Played by KotZ
UjJrcSp.jpg
Sam -- Played by Duvors

Rules:
1) You are either Town or Mafia. The town need to eliminate the mafia and the mafia need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a one to one parity, the mafia will win. There are no third parties.
2) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote after 24 hours. Even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
3) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
4) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. 
5) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
6) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
7) Don't edit your posts, please!
8) Please try to post every day!

This isn't good for my business! How can I run a restaurant when there are people being murdered!?

Don’t worry! Nobody’s been murdered yet. It’s only a matter of time!

25 minutes ago, KotZ said:

This isn't good for my business! How can I run a restaurant when there are people being murdered!?

You run a restaurant? Please tell me you adhere to all the correct Fire Health and Safety standards.

6 hours ago, Tariq j said:

You run a restaurant? Please tell me you adhere to all the correct Fire Health and Safety standards.

Well of course, oui! I run the magnificent Parisian Restaurant here. Of course we adhere to the standards, we wouldn't be the best moudlar building if we didn't.

Oh, dear!! Mafia in our town - I. . . I had no idea!
Maybe Max can sniff them out? Come on, boy! C'mon! Oh, you poor thing! You're shaking!! 

7 hours ago, Duvors said:

Don’t worry! Nobody’s been murdered yet. It’s only a matter of time!

Murders. . . "yet"??! What are you talking about, Sam?? I. . . I thought this was just going to be a game! Oh, dear. . . oh, dear

It has been 24 hours and voting is now open! With six players, it takes four to vote out.

Oh dear, the mob! Murder, here? What are we going to do?

I know! Let's go down to the fabulous Parisian restaurant, I'm positively famished!

12 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I know! Let's go down to the fabulous Parisian restaurant, I'm positively famished!

Now now now I would like to state I would prefer no whacking or lynching in my place of business. That would be terrible for my restaurant. Could you imagine if people thought the blood of the meat was the blood of people?

21 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Now now now I would like to state I would prefer no whacking or lynching in my place of business. That would be terrible for my restaurant. Could you imagine if people thought the blood of the meat was the blood of people?

There’s blood. . . in the meat?? That’s not supposed to be there. . . Oh, dear! 

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Murders. . . "yet"??! What are you talking about, Sam?? I. . . I thought this was just going to be a game! Oh, dear. . . oh, dear

Of course it’s a game Phil, a game of life and death!

24 minutes ago, KotZ said:

I don’t think my animals would mind.

39 minutes ago, Shadows said:

In light of the Parisian Restaurant’s. . . questionable adherence to health code guidelines, you can come get something to eat at the Green Grocer - We’ve got everything! Well, everything that’s carrots, croissants, cherries, apples, and bananas. . . Just no murders! Please!! My poor sweet Max can’t take any more frights!! 

2 minutes ago, Duvors said:

Of course it’s a game Phil, a game of life and death!

B. . . But that’s not a game! Oh, dear! 

8 hours ago, KotZ said:

Well of course, oui! I run the magnificent Parisian Restaurant here. Of course we adhere to the standards, we wouldn't be the best moudlar building if we didn't.

Excellent! I'm glad to see everyone is adhering to the correct fire health and safety protocols. 

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

In light of the Parisian Restaurant’s. . . questionable adherence to health code guidelines, you can come get something to eat at the Green Grocer - We’ve got everything! Well, everything that’s carrots, croissants, cherries, apples, and bananas. . . 

This offer sounds tempting. But have you cleared all your emergency fire escape exits? If so I wouldn't mind some apples.

Well, no use dilly-dallying!

Vote: Jerry (mostlytechnic)

This is simple really, he hasn’t said anything so therefore we should kill him on principle!

8 minutes ago, Duvors said:

Well, no use dilly-dallying!

This is simple really, he hasn’t said anything so therefore we should kill him on principle!

Eeek! My apologies all, I've been making the rounds delivering the mail. I really am here to hunt mafia. And I give you my assurance that I want to see the Don rot in jail for ever and ever and anyone trying to help him escape should be hung from the nearest lightpole. In fact, I suggest that we use the Parisian Restaurant for that. Not inside - I enjoy the food and would not want to disturb the other patrons. But if you go up the stairs on the outside, there's a nice pole at the corner that could be swung around to hang those scum off the side.

14 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Uh, yeah, that's why we're here! We've got the find those mafia and murder them. Ok, we call it "lynching" as if that sounds better.... but still, find them and string them up from the lightpole. Or a tree. Or just shoot 'em in the head. Doesn't really matter. 

For now though, I will 

Vote: Phil (Classic_Spaceman)

It feels like maybe you're not up to the task. Or maybe you're trying to avoid the killing because you're one of them and hoping you can just pick us off at night while you come up with a rescue plan. 

Vote Count:
Jerry (mostlytechnic) - 1 (Duvors)
Phil (Classic_Spaceman) - 1 (mostlytechnic)

With 6 players, a majority of 4 is required to lynch. About 25 hours remains in Day One!

9 hours ago, Duvors said:

8 hours ago, mostlytechnic said:

Vote: Phil (Classic_Spaceman)

I’m glad Phil has made an appearance. It would be a shame to vote someone off who never showed. I don’t think it’s worth having a no lynch day and in the interest of getting a lynch in this very first day, I…

Vote: Phil (classic_spaceman)

As I said, going for someone who hadn’t shown up yet feels like a wash and he has shown up now. 

3 minutes ago, KotZ said:

I’m glad Phil has made an appearance. It would be a shame to vote someone off who never showed. I don’t think it’s worth having a no lynch day and in the interest of getting a lynch in this very first day, I…

Vote: Phil (classic_spaceman)

As I said, going for someone who hadn’t shown up yet feels like a wash and he has shown up now. 

I think you’re getting mixed up, Phil’s been here since the beginning and been pretty active too. It’s Jerry that hasn’t done much.

This is what happens when you don't check the batteries in your smoke alarm! You get your names mixed up!

Man this town is quiet... guess that's what happens when there's only 6 of us hunting those mafia goons. When I've been on these hunts in the past there have been so many more people around. Guess all these lynchings and other hits have killed off too many people in this world :) 

19 minutes ago, mostlytechnic said:

Man this town is quiet... guess that's what happens when there's only 6 of us hunting those mafia goons. When I've been on these hunts in the past there have been so many more people around. Guess all these lynchings and other hits have killed off too many people in this world :) 

I like to look on the bright side of things. The fewer people there are around, the less competition there is for the remaining resources!

50 minutes ago, Duvors said:

I like to look on the bright side of things. The fewer people there are around, the less competition there is for the remaining resources!

You mean the fewer people around to catch you? :hmpf_bad: 

Importantly, anyone else gonna vote? We've only got 3 of 6 having voted, and those three are split. Not looking great....

1 hour ago, Duvors said:

In a day with very little to go on, that was the most suspicious thing anyone has said.

Hang on, if you thought what Sam said was suspicious why did you vote for Jerry?

I’m going to Vote: Robert (KotZ). I’m a little confused by his vote though, like Heather above him, I think this could be a case of mistaken identity.

Sign in to follow this