Sign in to follow this  
Sympatik Brick

[Freebuild] Embervale - Catfolk Bandit Cart

My entry, as a team with @Aurore, for the collaborative category of Brickscalibur.
As always it was a nice experience to collaborate with « GoH folks », after @Eyrezer in 2021 and @socalbricks last year. It was a pleasure to build for the lore of « Chronicles of Embervale »

THE BUILD

Catfolk Bandit Cart

Catfolk Bandit Cart

Catfolk Bandit Cart

Catfolk Bandit Cart

Catfolk Bandit Cart

« We catfolk are playful creatures, and just like all cats, chasing preys is our favourite pastime. Since we have the fastest carts in a mountain range crisscrossed with trade roads, it’s quite a lucrative hobby ! » - Greon, catfolk bandit captain.

THE STORY (see Aurore´s topic!)

Edited by Sympatik Brick

Well, you already know how much I love the shape of the cart, and how proud I am of our joint entry - and of the consistency between our builds! 
It has been an amazing experience to create this with you, and I have to thank you again for letting your catfolk dwell in the mountains around Embervale. I owe you one! :blush:

Great job keeping the same aesthetic as Aurore!  I like the addition of a waterfall to differentiate yours and it's so sparkly and beautiful.  Really nice carriage too, I love the curve along the sides!

First i was confused, seeing the same build twice. But wait, it's not the same build... Great collaboration, you guys! Both builds capture the same aesthetic so well, it's flawless.

The waterfall is a great addition to the scene! And i love the creature-drawn bandit cart!