Lily -- Played by Tariq j
Kk8ZXWs.jpg
Phil -- Played by Classic_Spaceman
pE82y1R.jpg
Robert -- Played by KotZ
UjJrcSp.jpg
Sam -- Played by Duvors

Rules:
1) You are either Town or Mafia. The town need to eliminate the mafia and the mafia need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a one to one parity, the mafia will win. There are no third parties.
2) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote after 24 hours. Even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
3) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
4) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. 
5) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
6) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
7) Don't edit your posts, please!
8) Please try to post every day!

Hi, Sam here. Are you feeling lonely? Afraid? Unsafe? Have you considered the companionship of one of our furry, feathery, or scaly friends? A pet can be a source of happiness, security, and companionship. Drop in today at Sam’s Pet Shop, and you’ll never be alone again!

Just waiting on two more to confirm!

Just waiting on Shadows. If he doesn't confirm by tomorrow then I'll reach out again and we can start Day One. 

Oh, sorry, it takes me a lot of time to look this good, be right there!

Just dropping in to apologise for being absent for the past few days - I have had some serious family issues come up, which have taken my attention! 😬

Sign in to follow this