Sign in to follow this  
MrLind

GoH 11: Cattle market outside Faeril

Outside the Faeril city gates, a cattle market is held every summer. Avalonia's cattle breeders take their highland cattle to market. Farmers from all over Avalonia come to to buy these robust and cute cows. Well adapted to the landscape.

The location of the market is ideal for traders. It is near to the convenient taverns inside Faeril. At the same time, it is outside the Faeril city gates and no duty need be sent to the settlement. Something all economical traders appreciate.

53478066103_465aa32cf7_z.jpgIMG_4964

53477923601_1340fd3a04_z.jpgIMG_4969

53478238709_ec568aec8e_z.jpgIMG_4970

53478331955_42986c2995_z.jpgIMG_4972

The red and white tent looks amazing! Well done :thumbup: The brickbuild cows are great, even cute. Especially the one that is peeking over the fence!

Awww! I too love those brickbuilt cows! You definitely found a great design for their heads, especially.

I also really appreciate that the ground cover vegetation features Avalonia's colours!

On 1/22/2024 at 12:43 AM, Yperio_Bricks said:

The red and white tent looks amazing! Well done :thumbup: The brickbuild cows are great, even cute. Especially the one that is peeking over the fence!

Thanks Yperio_Bricks. Yes, these Highland cattles are uniq and cute in real life.

On 1/22/2024 at 5:39 PM, Professor Thaum said:

@MrLind : :pir-wub: Brick built cows and birch trees  !!!

I love it ! Come here and give me a hug ! I'm a big fan !

Thanks.

On 1/22/2024 at 9:33 PM, Aurore said:

Awww! I too love those brickbuilt cows! You definitely found a great design for their heads, especially.

I also really appreciate that the ground cover vegetation features Avalonia's colours!

Thanks. Great you saw the vegetation, I want to reflect the atmosphere of Avalonia within its colours.

Cool build! The brickbuilt cows are cute and the stalls are also nice. And the birch trees work well. Brick on!

What a beautiful build!  I love the scale of it.  The sheer number of trees and greenery are great. I also enjoy the incorporation of the new sand green limbs and that you kept them at ground level to separate the understory brush through the color blocking of the various green shades.  Very clever.  The birch trees are really well done. I can imagine replacing all the limb elements in this with the flame yellow orange, dark orange, and dark red and making spectacular fall scene with the birch trees and understory!  The brick built cows are great, and I enjoy the mini leading one with a carrot.  One of my favorite aspects of this build is the detail on the canopies of the vendor stalls.  The red and white in particular looks great, and the subtlety of the fringe under the blue one plus the cut corners really look sharp.  A couple of the minis have torsos that have a little too modern of prints for my taste, but that's pretty minor.  The seagull on the stall is fun, and I think that the black background is pretty decent here.  Usually lighter backgrounds make the build pop a bit more, and in this case it gives the impression of nighttime. The pictures are a little dark, but not bad, and if you're going for more shadowy, highly shaded forest, this definitely grabs that aesthetic.  Great work!  Look forward to more!