Clone OPatra

Batman (DC Superheroes) 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, hikouki said:

Wasn’t there a Raven minifig from Dimensions???

That‘s why he said „proper“. We did get a minifig, but a very cartoony one based on TTG :grin: 

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I was wondering the same thing when the skyline set was revealed :classic: I sure hope so! A bit of colour is more than welcome in a sea of mostly black and sometimes very dark grey vehicles :laugh:

Oh most definitely! Especially when the other main line of sets I buy is Star Wars, so even more black and grey/dark grey :head_back:

I must say, as frustrating as it is that we only get bat vehicles in this line, lego's been doing a good job at giving us a different villain in each of the media-based batmobiles (sans the Keaton one but that was a seemingly last minute change). We had Joker with 66, Scarecrow with the Tumbler, and now Harley and Freeze with TAS. Now if we could just get something with a version of Two Face :excited:

2 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

Rumors is there’s a Teen Titans film in production. So we might finally have a shot at actually getting a proper Raven figure after she was skipped back in 2015.

I imagine that'll depend on what lineup they use for the film and how many years we'll have to wait until release, but it's nice to hope!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, psqidexslizer said:

Rumors is there’s a Teen Titans film in production. So we might finally have a shot at actually getting a proper Raven figure after she was skipped back in 2015.

I’m praying that DC is making that instead of ‘The Authority’

Best case scenario we get a lot of titans in Lego we haven’t before. Worst case scenario Lego will only make a tie in set with Nightwing and/or Robin.

Also hoping that Lego does some sort of tie in for the Lanterns series. Perhaps a creator style 3 in 1 for their constructs.  

Edited by CloneCommando99

2 hours ago, G_Brickley said:

We had Joker with 66, Scarecrow with the Tumbler, and now Harley and Freeze with TAS. Now if we could just get something with a version of Two Face :excited:

Agreed! A remake of the first Two-Face (I believe), which seemed very TAS-inspired, would be great!

Regards,
Mitch

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, CF Mitch said:

Agreed! A remake of the first Two-Face (I believe), which seemed very TAS-inspired, would be great!

Regards,
Mitch

That would've been great indeed! 

Edited by Max_Lego

Posted (edited)

Guys! Do we have any idea of polybags / magazine gifts in 2024? (in 2023 there were 7 of these).

Edited by legoturtle

Just now, Lego Nostalgia said:

Still no info about what the Batmobile will look like ....

Polybags? Magazine gifts? 2024?

7 hours ago, legoturtle said:

We really are becoming the Aslume.

7 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Still no info about what the Batmobile will look like ....

The BTAS Batmobile, right? I'd imagine it's just gonna look like that. 

13 hours ago, legoturtle said:

We'd be lucky to see more than one polybag in a single wave. Magazine gifts are either recycled figures or polybags. The year is indeed 2024.

Is there any villain, batsuit or any other character from The Lego Batman Movie that has not been made as a minifig/ bigfig?

5 hours ago, hikouki said:

Is there any villain, batsuit or any other character from The Lego Batman Movie that has not been made as a minifig/ bigfig?

For me, Samurai and Gleek are the big ones.

53 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

For me, Samurai and Gleek are the big ones.

For me it's King Kong and Agent Smith

Is it possible to get residence of Gotham City? For example I just bought Scaregrow (Luigi's Pizza). It would be interesting to get a pizzeria and that Luigi figure. In the cellar of pizzeria could be Carmine Falcone & Scaregrow treasure hideout for example.

Also we could get Axe Chemicals - because in the same set there is that security officer and gate.

Spoiler

70910_alt1.jpg

1 hour ago, NXS7 said:

True! Sauron will be featured in the Barad-dûr set this summer and the shark from Jaws is part of an Ideas set, leaving these two and the Kraken as the only missing cross-over villains from TLBM :laugh:

So sad the sequel got canned. Not only did the synopsis sound crazy, but imagine all the cool sets we could‘ve gotten!

2 hours ago, NXS7 said:

Lego Godzilla and Kong when? (Side note, what is even going on with those films, the marvelization of that franchise is hilarious. And it's clearly capable of greatness- look at Minus One. But these new movies that lack the quality of minus one or the unabashed goofiness of the earlier sequels just don't do it for me.)

6 hours ago, NXS7 said:

Kong and Godzilla are now part of the Omniverse, and Kong has been granted a Green Lantern ring.

What is happening? Batman topic, BUT Godzilla and King Kong part of the same universe? (I do not understand the point).

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, legoturtle said:

What is happening? Batman topic, BUT Godzilla and King Kong part of the same universe? (I do not understand the point).

You haven't watched The LEGO Batman Movie, have you? (If not, you really should!) If you can think of a WB villain, it's in that film, alongside a few Universal or BBC bad guys. (DALEKS!)

Edited by Murdoch17

They also initially wanted to have Moriarty from Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes alongside the Phantom Zone villains, put dropped the idea.

Summarizing, we didn't get the following TLBM characters: Samurai, Gleek, Agent Smith, the power plant director, the guy whose fingerprints opened the reactor core doors, some Friends are Family sequence versions of characters (Gordon, Catwoman, Two-Face, ect.) and, of course, the goon named Marcus!

9 minutes ago, legoturtle said:

I have the LEGO Batman Movie (Apple TV). Still don't understand what you mean.

They are in the film, thus that's why we are discussing them in this thread.

7 hours ago, legoturtle said:

Is it possible to get residence of Gotham City? For example I just bought Scaregrow (Luigi's Pizza). It would be interesting to get a pizzeria and that Luigi figure. In the cellar of pizzeria could be Carmine Falcone & Scaregrow treasure hideout for example.

Also we could get Axe Chemicals - because in the same set there is that security officer and gate.

Hide contents

70910_alt1.jpg

I genuinely do not understand what you're even trying to say here, man

3 hours ago, legoturtle said:

Not only was King Kong one of the Phantom Zone villains in The Lego Batman Movie, but there is a recent comic titled Justice League Vs Godzilla Vs Kong. That alone makes Godzilla and Kong part of DC lore. In the story Batman builds a massive mecha in order to take down Kong, Lex Luthor has a Mechagodzilla, and Kong becomes a Green Lantern. My imagination is happy with this series of events.