Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2024 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, LegendaryArticuno said:

Lol I'm legit finding a hard time trying to think of anything good about that movie... it was entirely shot on the Volume, making everything look cheap and one dimensional, acting wasn't good, story wasn't good, the villain wasn't good.

Also I'm not sold on the new F4 cast at all...

Marvel Studios First poster reveal for Marvel Studios' Fantastic Four film (Credit: Marvel Studios)

There was nothing good about it, it was rushed, only made for ESG score and to appease certain groups, Director didn't care about the source material and left in the middle of production or whatever.

I don't mind the F4 Cast, not too bad actually looks decent although I don't know about Pedro, I like him as an actor but he doesn't seem Reed Richards to me, Kevin Feige was worried that the cast was too white (It's true look it up) I think Adam Driver would have been better since I can kind of see him play him well.

Anyway I'd advise us to stop talking about it because I can smell the replies from a mile away.

Also the script leaks for F4 and Blade are terrible and usually the same old garbage (you know what I mean)

2 hours ago, LegendaryArticuno said:

Just watched The Marvels (Captain Marvel 2), what a horrendous movie.

Sad to see the Marvel theme getting impacted by terrible movies and shows, and also overpriced and poorly designed sets. Makes me question the future of the LEGO Marvel theme.

Agreed. I haven't watched the Marvels yet and it's the first MCU movie I did NOT Go see in theaters but it sound's like I'm not missing out. But only 2 out of 9 of the Multiverse Saga movies I've seen in theaters really impressed me. 

I LOVED GOTG 3 and even then I consider that a Gunn W than a MCU W and I quite liked the sets we got last year. Like many people, I only consider Vol.3 and NWH the only 2 great Multiverse Saga movies so far and their sets are the Only LEGO Multiverse Saga sets I have in my collection so far tbh.

I really REALLY Hope Deadpool & Wolverine is great as those 2 movies so I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I know no chance in hell we are getting sets based on that movie due to reasons already stated on this sub.  

2 hours ago, LegendaryArticuno said:

Lol I'm legit finding a hard time trying to think of anything good about that movie... it was entirely shot on the Volume, making everything look cheap and one dimensional, acting wasn't good, story wasn't good, the villain wasn't good.

Marvel Studios First poster reveal for Marvel Studios' Fantastic Four film (Credit: Marvel Studios)

I have mixed feelings towards the casting but I'm cautiously optimistic about the MCU F4 movie. I think Vanessa and Ebon are good picks but Pedro and Joseph, even though I love them in the other stuff I've seen them in (Pedro was the only good thing in the joke of a movie WW84), I can't really see them in the roles of Reed and Johnny but I'd love to be proven they're perfect for the roles when the movie comes out.

I will say I'm more excited to see the sets than the actual movie :laugh:

Edited by calebcold3

2 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Careful, I said the same thing and I was crucified for saying it was lol.

I said it a few months ago and got backlash as well if it makes you feel better.

2 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

There was nothing good about it, it was rushed, only made for ESG score and to appease certain groups, Director didn't care about the source material and left in the middle of production or whatever.

I don't mind the F4 Cast, not too bad actually looks decent although I don't know about Pedro, I like him as an actor but he doesn't seem Reed Richards to me, Kevin Feige was worried that the cast was too white (It's true look it up) I think Adam Driver would have been better since I can kind of see him play him well.

Anyway I'd advise us to stop talking about it because I can smell the replies from a mile away.

Also the script leaks for F4 and Blade are terrible and usually the same old garbage (you know what I mean)

I like the cast. I'm never a fan of when Hollywood starts trying to push a certain actor or actress and casts them in everything. Usually that hype doesn't last long and doesn't age well. I don't mind Pedro Pascal's casting but I don't like the facial hair and want that gone. 

Adam Driver was asked but I think he's burnt by Disney after they killed off his Ben Solo in The Rise of Skywalker. They wanted him for Reed and also Captain Hook in that abominable Disney+ Peter Pan remake but he flat out refused that too. I don't blame Adam, after the way Disney disrespected him as an actor. Keep in mind that Disney didn't even want to cast him for Star Wars. He was Kathleen Kennedy's choice and she heavily championed him to be cast when he was still an unknown but Bob Iger was against him and fought hard to cast someone else (Eddie Redmayne as Kylo Ren was his choice).

What are the FF leaks?

10 minutes ago, JeanGreyForever said:

I said it a few months ago and got backlash as well if it makes you feel better.

I like the cast. I'm never a fan of when Hollywood starts trying to push a certain actor or actress and casts them in everything. Usually that hype doesn't last long and doesn't age well. I don't mind Pedro Pascal's casting but I don't like the facial hair and want that gone. 

Adam Driver was asked but I think he's burnt by Disney after they killed off his Ben Solo in The Rise of Skywalker. They wanted him for Reed and also Captain Hook in that abominable Disney+ Peter Pan remake but he flat out refused that too. I don't blame Adam, after the way Disney disrespected him as an actor. Keep in mind that Disney didn't even want to cast him for Star Wars. He was Kathleen Kennedy's choice and she heavily championed him to be cast when he was still an unknown but Bob Iger was against him and fought hard to cast someone else (Eddie Redmayne as Kylo Ren was his choice).

What are the FF leaks?

Sue Storm was supposed to be the lead or something, the usual Disney bait and switch. No member should be the lead, they all should have the same amount of importance since they're a team and family.

Edited by Lego Nostalgia

Relating to my reply to @LegendaryArticuno I've had this idea for a while, and IDK how likely this set would be but:

I would LOVE A set based on the Guardians 3 Hallway Scene similar to the NWH Final Battle/Endgame Final Battle/the AOU set we're getting this year. I feel like it would be easy to make as there could be a lot of repeat figures from last year's GOTG 3 wave and we would Finally get a Vol.3 Gamora. 

I don't know exactly how well the GOTG 3 sets sold last year as a whole BUT I always thought they sold OK, not exactly flying off the shelves but not warming up shelves like the Eternals/Wakanda Forever sets. At least Part of that is anecdotal. Last year at my local Target, The smallest set with Star Lord and Groot was always sold out or had one copy left on shelves. The Baby Rocket ship isn't retired yet and from what I remember last year after the movie, at my Target it sold decently. The Benatar IDK how that really sold as I always saw one copy every time I went to my Target, but it was a relatively expensive set but definitely a better deal than SOME MCU sets (Looking at you Black Panther Box Ship and Marvels set). 

Anyways, I feel like IF LEGO runs out of making Infinity Saga sets (which I still think there's a lot of scenes they haven't made/done justice into sets yet), They could make A Vol.3 Final Battle Diorama as Vol.3 is arguably the best received MCU Movie Post Endgame from Fans Besides No Way Home. Not to mention it was Disney's only financial win last year at theaters :tongue:

1 minute ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

Sue Storm was supposed to be the lead or something, the usual disney bait and switch. 

Oh I see. I always liked her character the most so I wouldn't mind that but knowing Disney, the execution would be horrible. They would be better off prioritizing both Reed and Sue as a couple, making both equals.

I felt the 2005 FF and its sequel did a good job of making the characters feel like a true ensemble where no one overshadowed another.

2 minutes ago, calebcold3 said:

Anyways, I feel like IF LEGO runs out of making Infinity Saga sets (which I still think there's a lot of scenes they haven't made/done justice into sets yet), They could make A Vol.3 Final Battle Diorama as Vol.3 is arguably the best received MCU Movie Post Endgame from Fans Besides No Way Home. Not to mention it was Disney's only financial win last year at theaters :tongue:

I agree, GOTG Vol. 3 and NWH were probably the best received post-Endgame MCU movies and GOTG in particular was their only hit film last year during Disney's sorry excuse for a 100th anniversary. I don't know if there is demand for more GOTG sets like there was for more NWH sets, but out of all the Phase 4 MCU movies, it's probably the best candidate.

4 minutes ago, JeanGreyForever said:

Oh I see. I always liked her character the most so I wouldn't mind that but knowing Disney, the execution would be horrible. They would be better off prioritizing both Reed and Sue as a couple, making both equals.

I felt the 2005 FF and its sequel did a good job of making the characters feel like a true ensemble where no one overshadowed another.

I fear that the 2005 FF will be better than Disney's, the 2005 FF is actually not bad and portrays the FF well and like a true team. I have no problem with Sue Storm, she's great and I liked the 2005 version, it all comes down to how she is written and if they will do the same thing with Girlboss make the men look bad and stuff.

Disney will probably make them recently divorced and Namor will come in and be with Sue while Pedro is in the background sad xD

Edited by Lego Nostalgia

4 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

I fear that the 2005 FF will be better than Disney's, the 2005 FF is actually not bad and portrays the FF well and like a true team. I have no problem with Sue Storm, she's great and I liked the 2005 version, it all comes down to how she is written and if they will do the same thing with Girlboss make the men look bad and stuff.

Disney will probably make them recently divorced and Namor will come in and be with Sue while Pedro is in the background sad xD

I've always loved those two FF movies. In fact, they were more or less my introduction to Marvel. I was a fan of the Raimi Spider-Man movies but it was the 2005 FF movie that got me into comics and eventually the X-Men. The cast had a good dynamic and I would have liked to have seen a third movie. Hoping they might show up in Deadpool and Wolverine since there have been rumors about Doom coming back.

I hope Disney doesn't forget that even in the 2005 movie, they made Sue a scientist herself like Reed. So there are ways to "update" the character without having to put down the others. The girlboss thing is actually even criticized in feminist circles as being really regressive and one-note.

I know Marvel is protective of Reed and Sue as a couple (even if they have no regard for any other classic couples like Scott and Jean, Peter and MJ, Hank and Janet, Wanda and Vision) so I don't think Marvel would let Disney do that to their first family/first couple. I hope not anyway.

Edited by JeanGreyForever

20 minutes ago, JeanGreyForever said:

I hope Disney doesn't forget that even in the 2005 movie, they made Sue a scientist herself like Reed.

You missed an opportunity to go all in and say they "made Sue something of a scientist herself".

Personally I liked those movies too, though it always irked me even at the time that Doom had the exact same story as Norman Osborne from Spiderman 1.

Anyway, it will be nice to finally get F4 figures!

1 hour ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

I see a commonality in the way you continuously talk about women. Really bringing down the integrity of this sub

4 hours ago, LegendaryArticuno said:

Agreed about the marvels, and about the fact that disney's doing with the volume what Lucas did with CGI back in the day. Yeah, we get it, it's a fun new tool, NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE ON THE VOLUME HOLY COW.

I do like the cast, though to be fair I only actually have seen Pedro in anything to my knowledge, so for the rest of them I'm mainly going off of "do they look how I'd want them to?" Sue is blond. Ben literally does not matter he's a CGI rock. Johnny looks more accurate than Chris Evans or Micheal B Jordan (Which, holy cow, they've both gone on to be great characters, but man did they not do a good job as the human torch)

4 hours ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

People not caring about the source material is such a big issue- you really can tell. Cavill got removed from Witcher seemingly FOR caring about the source material. The halo writers didn't care about the source material, and... look at the first season of that show. And then you get stuff like Loki, Invincible, etc, where the creators/actors love the source material, and it's excellent TV.

You need to see him without facial hair, I think. I can see him playing the personality well, but he needs to shave. (This is also a case where I'm not as worried about them changing it up- Pascal's a good actor and we know people like Dev Patel and Adam Driver were being heavily considered, so they were looking for the best man for the job regardless of race)

1 hour ago, GonzoTheGreat said:

I see a commonality in the way you continuously talk about women. Really bringing down the integrity of this sub

His comment may have been a little crass (though not altogether inaccurate to the comics), but c'mon man. If you're gonna accuse him of something, go out and say it. And then remember this is a lego forum and you're accusing people of that for... not liking the cinematic masterpiece that is the marvels and making a bit of an out-of-pocket jab at a way they could mess up F4 related to a weird comics dynamic.

8 hours ago, JeanGreyForever said:

I've always loved those two FF movies. In fact, they were more or less my introduction to Marvel. I was a fan of the Raimi Spider-Man movies but it was the 2005 FF movie that got me into comics and eventually the X-Men. The cast had a good dynamic and I would have liked to have seen a third movie. 

They were also one of my first introductions to marvel. Honestly I think they really snubbed Ioan Gruffudd in Multiverse of Madness, I mean if that office guy was gonna be Reed going forward that's one thing, but he's not anyway, so why not not indulge in a little nostalgia bait :laugh:.

8 hours ago, calebcold3 said:

Agreed. I haven't watched the Marvels yet and it's the first MCU movie I did NOT Go see in theaters but it sound's like I'm not missing out. But only 2 out of 9 of the Multiverse Saga movies I've seen in theaters really impressed me. 

I think you should watch it and make up your own mind. Personally its one of the my top 10 MCU movies, ( I did say top 5 when I'd first watched it,  but that was probably recency bais).  Though if you're the sort of person who uses the word woke unironically you probably aren't gonna like it.

Anyway forget all that, the reason I came to this thread is the next marvel magazine gift is a whole megablocks mircofighter, the Bowie with Star lord.

exabrickslegogo_ has done a Q&A and was asked specifically about if we'd get Deadpool & Wolverine sets and has responded "no"

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Anyway, it will be nice to finally get F4 figures!

I'd hope we get the comic inspired figures they teased.

36 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I think you should watch it and make up your own mind.

This is the only correct answer

Eternals is one of my favourite MCU films, and I never understand why it gets the hate that it does, since most people on the internet act like sheep on a hate train incapable of being able to have their own opinion and voice why they didn't like it

To me it's good because it doesn't feel like a typical MCU film, which is what people want until they get it, and then they trash on it . Obviously it's fine to not like something, but you need to give it a chance and form your own opinions, not just listen to strangers with a whole different taste than you

QOTD: Just because my dad doesn't like cheese doesn't mean I don't too

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Agreed about the marvels, and about the fact that disney's doing with the volume what Lucas did with CGI back in the day. Yeah, we get it, it's a fun new tool, NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE ON THE VOLUME HOLY COW.

I do like the cast, though to be fair I only actually have seen Pedro in anything to my knowledge, so for the rest of them I'm mainly going off of "do they look how I'd want them to?" Sue is blond. Ben literally does not matter he's a CGI rock. Johnny looks more accurate than Chris Evans or Micheal B Jordan (Which, holy cow, they've both gone on to be great characters, but man did they not do a good job as the human torch)

People not caring about the source material is such a big issue- you really can tell. Cavill got removed from Witcher seemingly FOR caring about the source material. The halo writers didn't care about the source material, and... look at the first season of that show. And then you get stuff like Loki, Invincible, etc, where the creators/actors love the source material, and it's excellent TV.

You need to see him without facial hair, I think. I can see him playing the personality well, but he needs to shave. (This is also a case where I'm not as worried about them changing it up- Pascal's a good actor and we know people like Dev Patel and Adam Driver were being heavily considered, so they were looking for the best man for the job regardless of race)

His comment may have been a little crass (though not altogether inaccurate to the comics), but c'mon man. If you're gonna accuse him of something, go out and say it. And then remember this is a lego forum and you're accusing people of that for... not liking the cinematic masterpiece that is the marvels and making a bit of an out-of-pocket jab at a way they could mess up F4 related to a weird comics dynamic.

I will say you can hate The Marvels without mentioning pandering and saying that about a film regarding women leads, followed by a women undermining men comment does paint a misogynistic picture. Now a second comment about The Marvels being made to "cater to certain people". The original Marvel writers would have some stern words in the letters column for this stuff but I cannot come in here and read about Lego sets without being reminded of politics that effect my entire life, not just your movies. I should not have to say this in a Lego thread, I am probably the obstructive hostile one who gets blocked for just saying it but I remember a time just getting too much into movie discussion prompted a mod to post the movie thread and tell people to get on topic (my account is new but I have lurked for years. I was here for that Klarion hoax being talked about for DC rn. I loved all the Lego Movie mocs in 2014 such as the Assembling Bricksburg thread).  I saw the pandering comment, legitimately looked for a block function, made a comment I should not have perhaps but left for days, lurking or having nicer conversations in other threads. Now I guess if I cannot bite my tongue I have to leave altogether or get mod actioned because as usual the hobby space panders to straight white men ^_^

Similarly, what does the implied need for whiteness in listing of Feige's concerns in a list of "not positive things about this movie" have to do with any of this? Even if they were all wearing 1:1 Kirby suits in the new movie but were all Black British actors - do a headswap, ignore how they make their tea different to you and talk about it in not the Lego thread

This is not a conversation that needed to happen at all in the Lego rumours thread but one person gets to keep saying this stuff while blaming anyone else for engaging. Gender and race aside, did I miss a second Marvels set? Does the quality of 2005 Fantastic Four versus a 2025 Fantastic Four have any bearings on 2024 Lego Sets? I think it barely does 2005 or 2025 Lego Sets but I do not imagine we get a 2025 Fantastic Four set in June this year.

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

They were also one of my first introductions to marvel. Honestly I think they really snubbed Ioan Gruffudd in Multiverse of Madness, I mean if that office guy was gonna be Reed going forward that's one thing, but he's not anyway, so why not not indulge in a little nostalgia bait :laugh:.

I think you should watch it and make up your own mind. Personally its one of the my top 10 MCU movies, ( I did say top 5 when I'd first watched it,  but that was probably recency bais).  Though if you're the sort of person who uses the word woke unironically you probably aren't gonna like it.

Anyway forget all that, the reason I came to this thread is the next marvel magazine gift is a whole megablocks mircofighter, the Bowie with Star lord.

Ooo depending how it looks I might love a micro Bowie

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

exabrickslegogo_ has done a Q&A and was asked specifically about if we'd get Deadpool & Wolverine sets and has responded "no"

They've also mentioned doubts on us getting Quicksilver in the sets this year... which would be a shame.

21 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

They've also mentioned doubts on us getting Quicksilver in the sets this year... which would be a shame.

I always thought that leaked torso was a bit fishy. Still, would‘ve been cool to get an updated version! :shrug_oh_well: Fingers crossed it‘s still happening, but it‘s certainly looking less likely now!

My doubt concerns the two "final battle" sets. We have the same protagonists in both scenes, with small differences, and Quicksilver is precisely one of these differences

11 hours ago, GonzoTheGreat said:

It's always you isn't it, I have no problem with women, Disney is bad at writing them since Phase 4, I like Scarlet Witch,Black Widow,Storm,Jean,Karen Page,Elektra, Maybe you should read what I actually say instead of accusing me of something.

3 hours ago, CowabungaCat said:

I will say you can hate The Marvels without mentioning pandering and saying that about a film regarding women leads, followed by a women undermining men comment does paint a misogynistic picture. Now a second comment about The Marvels being made to "cater to certain people". The original Marvel writers would have some stern words in the letters column for this stuff but I cannot come in here and read about Lego sets without being reminded of politics that effect my entire life, not just your movies. I should not have to say this in a Lego thread, I am probably the obstructive hostile one who gets blocked for just saying it but I remember a time just getting too much into movie discussion prompted a mod to post the movie thread and tell people to get on topic (my account is new but I have lurked for years. I was here for that Klarion hoax being talked about for DC rn. I loved all the Lego Movie mocs in 2014 such as the Assembling Bricksburg thread).  I saw the pandering comment, legitimately looked for a block function, made a comment I should not have perhaps but left for days, lurking or having nicer conversations in other threads. Now I guess if I cannot bite my tongue I have to leave altogether or get mod actioned because as usual the hobby space panders to straight white men ^_^

Similarly, what does the implied need for whiteness in listing of Feige's concerns in a list of "not positive things about this movie" have to do with any of this? Even if they were all wearing 1:1 Kirby suits in the new movie but were all Black British actors - do a headswap, ignore how they make their tea different to you and talk about it in not the Lego thread

This is not a conversation that needed to happen at all in the Lego rumours thread but one person gets to keep saying this stuff while blaming anyone else for engaging. Gender and race aside, did I miss a second Marvels set? Does the quality of 2005 Fantastic Four versus a 2025 Fantastic Four have any bearings on 2024 Lego Sets? I think it barely does 2005 or 2025 Lego Sets but I do not imagine we get a 2025 Fantastic Four set in June this year.

You use the word Misogynistic and say this forum panders to straight white men, I know a far leftie when I see one and I see a flag in your pfp, I shouldn't be surprised that you got hostile when I didn't like the Marvels :P Another thing is that if they made a John Wick style movie with Black Widow as the lead I'd love that or a Kill Bill kind of movie with Elektra so you accusing me of hating women is not true, sorry to make you feel sad that I'm not a woman hater that you were hoping me to be.

I don't get why I say I don't like a movie because of it's obvious agenda disney way and then I get burnt alive for stating so, I can't believe I have to defend myself on  a Lego forum but I will, I don't hate women it's how they're written and depicted in these modern superhero movies since 2019. If you ask almost everyone what they think of the MCU in it's current state and what the problems, there's no doubt they'll mention the feminist (men are bad the patriarchy) agenda that's getting thrown into everything we love, It's not hating women if we don't accept bad writing and agenda, I'd watch a woman led action movie if the story is good, the character is likeable and written well so don't come at me calling me lables that you'd see a lot of these weirdos call someone on Twitter for having an opinion that they don't like, I'm sick of it

22 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

It's always you isn't it

I thought it was always me

23 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

I like Scarlet Witch,Black Widow,Storm,Jean,Karen Page,Elektra

Forgot Sarah Connor and Ripley!

4 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Forgot Sarah Connor and Ripley!

Not into those movies, also I can tolerate you more than that other guy xD

Anyway guys just so you know, I responded to a guy that didn't like the marvels and then this is how this argument came to be, if no one mentioned the marvels I wouldn't have stated my thoughts on it.

Edited by Lego Nostalgia

16 minutes ago, Lego Nostalgia said:

I don't get why I say I don't like a movie because of it's obvious agenda disney way and then I get burnt alive for stating so, I can't believe I have to defend myself on  a Lego forum but I will, I don't hate women it's how they're written and depicted in these modern superhero movies since 2019. If you ask almost everyone what they think of the MCU in it's current state and what the problems, there's no doubt they'll mention the feminist (men are bad the patriarchy) agenda that's getting thrown into everything we love, It's not hating women if we don't accept bad writing and agenda, I'd watch a woman led action movie if the story is good, the character is likeable and written well so don't come at me calling me lables that you'd see a lot of these weirdos call someone on Twitter for having an opinion that they don't like, I'm sick of it

Well I disagree and I don't see an "agenda". I just see representation and diversity within the same types of movies, some of which are actually bad and some of which aren't and people just hate them because they believe as a man everyone is out to get them. That is also not what feminism means so please don't go around claiming feminism means men are bad. 

Also it's very clear what your stance is when you accuse someone of being a "far leftie" and claiming everyone is out to get you. It's you who keeps making these "political" comments and expecting no one to call you out for it. 

Now please stop being offended over everything and discuss LEGO instead of complaining about a movie that released months ago. 

To get back to Lego 😃 for the X-mansion what interiors would everyone like to see?I’m thinking we’ll get cerebro, a danger room with possibly a small sentinel style build. Some classrooms and a random prediction would be wolverine’s room to recreate the meme of him on his bed looking at the picture. Would also guess  a small x-jet similar to the quinjet in tower. 

3 hours ago, CowabungaCat said:

I think you may have responded to the wrong guy, but if we go off you responding to me-

The mods seem to be letting everyone talk about this stuff, they are not pandering to anyone. I dunno if they removed a post of yours or something (non-mods can't see if that happens unless they saw the post before it was removed) but if they did, I believe they usually give reasons for that, and I'd assume it's something other than just the fact that you were talking about the topics the others are.

Again, I'm not sure you meant to respond to my post here- I actively said the rumored other choices for Reed implied that the casting director was looking regardless of race for the best person for the job, and then said I thought Pedro would make a good Reed (albiet he needs to shave). Don't think it's cool to accuse someone of what you seem to be accusing the guy of because he wants the cast to look like the comics, though. 

At the end of the day it's a discussion thread and people tend to discuss related content such as recent films or how older films relate to the coming, assumably set-getting ones. That IS a thing the mods seem to be fine with.

21 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

No, it's Paul. I thought we'd been over this.

Side note you gotta work Madame Web into the Morb Adam profile pic somehow. Maybe photoshop a spider somewhere in there. 

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I always thought that leaked torso was a bit fishy. Still, would‘ve been cool to get an updated version! :shrug_oh_well: Fingers crossed it‘s still happening, but it‘s certainly looking less likely now!

Yeah, that's unfortunate. Though like @Legocentrico says it's a bit weird to get two sets that'll have largely the same figure cast in the same wave.

3 minutes ago, DaredevilFan said:

To get back to Lego 😃 for the X-mansion what interiors would everyone like to see?I’m thinking we’ll get cerebro, a danger room with possibly a small sentinel style build. Some classrooms and a random prediction would be wolverine’s room to recreate the meme of him on his bed looking at the picture. Would also guess  a small x-jet similar to the quinjet in tower. 

Wolverine's room is a genius idea, and given they did the "spider-man sitting at a desk with a picture of spider-man on the wall" meme, I think it might happen