Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB] Commodore Willem van Baarle meets Queen Annetta

“Good luck, buddy!” Baron Peter Nash patted his friend Commodore Willem van Baarle on the back. "It will be fine!"

Willem walked on reluctantly. On the one hand he had been looking forward to this, but on the other hand he was also dreading meeting her. According to the stories, she would be a friendly lady, but you never knew. After all, she was the heart of the empire! Like everyone in Corrington, Willem would die for her. Actually, if he looked deep into his heart, he was also a little bit in love with her... But he didn't express that of course!

"Welcome to Qeens' Palace!". Willem was woken from his thoughts by an older man with a monocle. Van Baarle did not know this man, but he looked like an important advisor. “Follow me...”, the man with the monocle continued. Willem walked behind him and saw a large golden double door in front of him. The palace looked beautiful with richly decorated pillars and a decorated white marble floor. The man opened the heavy double doors and she stepped into a spacious throne room. There she sat in the distance. Beautiful, in a red dress with a golden crown, illuminated by the sunlight from the window behind her. “Queen Annette,” muttered Capt. From Baarle. He felt a knot in his stomach.

BoBS - Increase Ship Level

'Monocle-man' walked into the room and eventually stood next to Queen Annette. There were several guards standing to the left and right of the large hall. Willem steeled himself and walked towards Her Royal Majesty. He stopped just before the throne and bowed slightly. Queen Annette nodded with a smile and stepped down from her throne. "What can I do for you, Commodore? I have heard a lot about you. I understand that you are in charge of a large fleet. Is that correct?". Commodore Van Baarle nodded, "Yes, Her Royal Majesty, I will do everything to protect you and your kingdom." "She looked even more beautiful up close than he expected," Willem thought to himself. “Good to hear,” Queen Annette continued, “And what brings you here?”. Van Baarle wanted to shout that he was coming for her, but he swallowed it... "I have a request Her Royal Majesty. To be able to resist the skumback pirates in the future I need more ships. For this I have a higher ship-level needed... And a higher commander rank. Could you please finance this from the public treasury, so that I can add more ships to the fleet?"

In this letter I request you, Her Royal Majesty Queens Annetta:
- Would you like to increase my ship level by 1 level for free?
(OOC: concrete: one-time donation of 500DBs and 500PIPs, for ship level 3 (35 + 25 = 60)
- Would you like to promote me to Admiral free of charge?
(OOC: concrete: one-off donation of 200DBs and 200PIPs)

---

Will not be licensed.

Build is made to increase my ship level from 35 to 60. (+25) AND to be promoted to Admiral. 

GM input needed! ( @Ayrlego, @Bregir, ....)

Property type: Small Residence (but wil not be licensed)
Dimensions: 16 x 16 studs
Total parts: ~490

Credits:
- Design minifigures: @ Ktownbricks, @ Theminifigco, @ Brickmaniatoys and @ Lego (Instagram)
- Design column with face scarfs: @ forlonempire
- Design custom tiles: @ Briquestore_officiel (Instagram)

Quite an ambitious request :pir-grin: Curious to what the response will be ...

Good looking scene, the story telling was really well done on this one!

Ps : her name is Annetta not Annette 

Edited by Justsomebrix

On 10/25/2023 at 10:34 AM, Bricksbypidy said:

In this letter I request you, Her Royal Majesty Queens Annetta:
- Would you like to increase my ship level by 1 level for free?
(OOC: concrete: one-time donation of 500DBs and 500PIPs, for ship level 3 (35 + 25 = 60)
- Would you like to promote me to Admiral free of charge?
(OOC: concrete: one-off donation of 200DBs and 200PIPs)

Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from the GMs, so I've decided to cover the costs myself.

Willem van Baarle has been promoted to Admiral, and the ships level increased by another +25.

A very nice build of the throne room with Queen Annetta and Commodore Willem van Baarle. Good and interesting telling of the story. Queen Annetta is well disposed towards you. Unfortunately, there are many jealous people and schemers in the queen's court.

I see that Willem van Baarle is now an admiral. Respect, well done! :pir-huzzah2: Each of us went our own way in Era II and was successful within the faction.

One day Era III will come.

1/4/2024 at 4:23 AM, Kai NRG said:

We're also looking to heighten potential for exploration. 

That sounds interesting to me. What do you think? Maybe a collaboration with Edmund Cooke is possible?

5 hours ago, NOD said:

That sounds interesting to me. What do you think? Maybe a collaboration with Edmund Cooke is possible?

Definitely looking forward to ERA III and everything it will bring us... New explorations, cool builds and interesting collaborations. Everything is possible for me!