60420 Yellow Construction Excavator / 633 Pieces / $49.99 
60421 Robot World Roller-coaster Park / 986 Pieces / $79.99 
60422 Seaside Harbor With Cargo Ship / 1226 Pieces / $109.99 
60423 Downtown Streetcar And Station / 811 Pieces / $79.99 
60424 Jungle Explorer ATV Red Panda Mission / 92 Pieces / $9.99 
60435 Jungle Explorer Water Plane / 177 Pieces / $19.99 
60426 Jungle Explorer Off-road Truck / 314 Pieces / $29.99 
60435 Tow Truck And Sports Car Repair(4+) / 101 Pieces / $24.99 
60436 Advent Calendar 2024 / 195 Pieces / $24.99(?)

60437 Jungle Explorer Helicopter At Base Camp / 881 Pieces / $99.99 
60439 Space Science Lab / 560 Pieces / $34.99

60440 Yellow Delivery Truck / 1061 Pieces / $109.99(?)

60441 Space Explorers Pack / 426 Pieces / $29.99(?)

Source? 

Also a truck with 1000+ PIECES!? 

*huh*

1 minute ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Source? 

*huh*

Brickmerge.

4 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Source? 

*huh*

Australian land train, hiding as a jungle set hahaha 

Seriously though what could it be? 

Those all sound like amazing sets, and the prices are quite reasonable. 2024 is gonna be another real banger of a year.

9 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Australian land train, hiding as a jungle set hahaha 

Seriously though what could it be? 

Unless there's a shop included, sometimes due to translation issues, the sets aren't what they seem, like this year's fire plane(when leaked the name translated to Firefighter) 

I guess the Car Transporter could have a garage building included, and the yellow truck could be a updated version of the 2010 lego truck with 2015 lego store

Looking at the number of pieces, I see a lot of sets that I would like!

I'm dying to see the streetcar. However, knowing CITY doesn't do old-looking models, I'll bet it's not a Birney Safety Car, a Peter Witt, Brill Bullet, or the famous art-deco PCC. Probably just going to be some modern looking junk, sadly.

Edited by Murdoch17

Intrigued to see what the excavator will look like 

I wonder if the tour bus will be just like the one from 2018 Capital City Set?

7 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Source? 

*huh*

If it's a full truck with 3-4 race cars like a remake of a classic, could see it being 1000 pieces, or 2 race cars and a pit stop garage / starting line side build.

Basicly an upscaled Town set

6335-1.jpg?199908060859

Yellow Delivery Truck has to be a modern version of a LEGO branded yellow truck (perhaps even a LEGO exclusive if placement of the set number is anything to go by)

Space explorers pack sounds very cool , price wise the same as those missions sets, maybe it's something like that, mixed with a smaller people pack, and parts wise, I do hope the Lab has at least 1 module, if not 2, with 500 pieces its possible.

Edited by TeriXeri

8 hours ago, LCP said:

60439 Space Science Lab / 560 Pieces / $34.99

60441 Space Explorers Pack / 426 Pieces / $29.99(?)

Good PPPs overall, but especially for the science lab! Also, do we know if the space explorers pack will be a Minifig set, or something else? 

I’m very curious about Spaxe Exploration Pak. I wonder if it’s more similiar to People Pack back in 2017. 

Space: 2 NEW sets?

Jungle: 5 sets?

(Baby gorilla , wow!)

Edited by legoturtle

12 hours ago, Lion King said:

I’m very curious about Spaxe Exploration Pak. I wonder if it’s more similiar to People Pack back in 2017. 

I was assuming it might be like the ‘Missions’ sets we got…

Was looking again at the police vehicles for this year, and even the small polybag has red/blue lights now.

So I gotta say this overall color scheme to me feels like a hybrid between European (Blue/White with Vibrant Yellow) and California police (or other states that use black/white with red/blue lights) (or in LEGO terms World City or LEGO Movie police color scheme of previous sets)

Edited by TeriXeri

I don't think so... SPACE has already been in mission. I bought that set. I got 2 real characters from the animation show.

guys! Think about it. 2024 - there has newer ever been anything like this. SPACE is everywhere. I feels that every month there is a new surprise. That exploration could be like SW battle pack - but idea is to RESEARCH. Find crystals and plants even aliens - MAYBE just maybe even something else.

Yeah that exploration pack is definately more then just a people pack, it has double the parts count, but also cheaper, so while it can still have 4+ minifigs, I hope most parts are actually focused around a larger buildable terrain to explore to make it truly some throwback to classic space which came with crater baseplates.

Terrain can be built from some larger plates , and then small bits which explains higher parts count.

It could still have a small vehicle, or 2 (like another hoverbike or buggy), I doubt the main build will be a larger vehicle.

Edited by TeriXeri

Exploration can basically mean anything. I mean it would likely be a ground Set but a space one is also possible. Or it could be more like Benny´s Space Squad, just with bigger vehicles. Some kind of Mech wouldn´t surprise me either.

How could you know if Space Exporation Pack is very similiar to Mission sets? I thought Mission sets were not sold well.

I. Agreeiwht Black Falcon, it could be anything, Mission, People or whatnot. 

I hope this is not what it is, but Interstellar Spaceship, Hoverbike and the Mech adds up to 426 pieces  but at $35.97. So maybe save $5.98 with this $ 29.99 bundle pack.

I hope it is a new set.

1 hour ago, Mondo-TRON said:

I hope this is not what it is, but Interstellar Spaceship, Hoverbike and the Mech adds up to 426 pieces  but at $35.97. So maybe save $5.98 with this $ 29.99 bundle pack.

I hope it is a new set.

Well on first thought, it seems not that unlikely they would do something like that and the piece count would be a quite strange coincidence (and the name would fit actually) - but thinking about it, if it were a bundle pack it should have a set number beginning with 666

667xx are bundles, until they run out of them , it's probably 668xx then

66772 is the last City bundle from 2023.

66772-1.jpg?202308091007

Highest number I could find is 66779: Overworld Adventures Pack (a minecraft bundle)

Edited by TeriXeri

31 minutes ago, Mondo-TRON said:

So 666 means a bundle pack ?

When they start with 66, I wrote one 6 to much. Anyways it would be strange if they would break that pattern now and use the normal number range. But I think we all will be happy when it is a new Set.

30 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

667xx are bundles, until they run out of them , it's probably 668xx then

Very likely, since they Started with 660xx - I would actually even think they will change to 67xxx at some point. Since they tend to often skip several numbers, it won´t take them to long I guess.

how it's possible that yellow delivery truck is 1061 pieces?

i hjope we will have giant 200 piece set this year(if there is free number?)

Edited by legolife

3 hours ago, legolife said:

how it's possible that yellow delivery truck is 1061 pieces?

I am wondering if it will be in-scale with the new CSI van (eight studs wide) and have a trailer; that would probably bring us up to 700-800 pieces, and the rest can be used for a small storefront or container yard side-build. 
The 998-part, $80 car transporter also backs up this theory; removing the crime lab portion of the CSI van and replacing it with ramps, then adding three ~100 piece cars (fairly standard for six-wides) would get us close to the official set IMO.