Piranha

Blue Coats, Red Coats, or Green Coats

well, if you want to tunr r coat, then be good and do so. I thinked that too sometimes but not anymore (Reason is at i have only 1 bluecoat torso and its badly scrached up)

So you are going to be a "frog" i hope you know what that means, i dont mean at you are gonna be a frog in animal type

Captain Becker

well, if you want to tunr r coat, then be good and do so. I thinked that too sometimes but not anymore (Reason is at i have only 1 bluecoat torso and its badly scrached up)

So you are going to be a "frog" i hope you know what that means, i dont mean at you are gonna be a frog in animal type

Captain Becker

I know what "frog" means. :pir-classic: Maybe you should turncoat too. You did say that you thought about it. :pir-grin:

-

General Redwater

I know what "frog" means. :pir-classic: Maybe you should turncoat too. You did say that you thought about it. :pir-grin:

-

General Redwater

Are you mad? I love redcoats :pir_laugh2:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

I am ashamed if you leave Redwater, You will disgrace yourself against the Redcoat Empire, Your families and Friends will be arrested as "Prisoners of War". As will you. And eventually executed for treason.

So, I'd re-think your change... :pir_laugh2:

I'm going to close this, as I really don't think asking people if you should change your imaginary LEGO army allegiance is worth it's own thread.

Just do what I do, love every aspect of LEGO Pirates, regardless of color. :pir-tongue:

Hi guys - Just a reminder that last year we created this topic to hold all our Redcoat vs. Bluecoat arguements and senseless chatter so we don't clog up the rest of the site...god help me I love a good Redcoat vs. Bluecoat debate...it tickles my funnybone something fierce...but not everyone feels the same way about the red vs. blue issue so we try to keep it to this thread as much as is reasonable. Hope that helps.

PS for Blackcoats I'd recommend contacting Martinsuper he is their King (Haven't seen him around in a while though-which is sad...he is a good stir stick :pir_laugh2: )

Browncoats/civilians? Isn't their an entire town forum :pir_laugh2:

Greencoats are just dirty and diseased but they have a willy captain to watchout for!

Hi guys - Just a reminder that last year we created this topic to hold all our Redcoat vs. Bluecoat arguements and senseless chatter so we don't clog up the rest of the site...god help me I love a good Redcoat vs. Bluecoat debate...it tickles my funnybone something fierce...but not everyone feels the same way about the red vs. blue issue so we try to keep it to this thread as much as is reasonable. Hope that helps.

I don't understand the point of your post? :pir-sceptic:

I may just be reading it wrong. :pir_laugh2:

So General Redwater and others understand this topic was created for the purpose of these discussions as oppossed to the new topic he opened.

Ah Right. :thumbup:

i need to post an anti-red MOC soon.

I don't understand the point of your post? :pir-sceptic:

Dumb Redcoat :imperialguard_commander1::pir-laugh:

Edited by Ratshot

Ah i can't wait until the next Redcoat vs Bluecoat contest, and i'll be on redcoats this time around. :pir-skull:

Are you telling me that you switch sides from time to time? :pir_wacko:

Are you telling me that you switch sides from time to time? :pir_wacko:

No, He just realised how suicidal it was to be on the Bluecoats, I mean, Come on, Just look at you for example!

No, He just realised how suicidal it was to be on the Bluecoats, I mean, Come on, Just look at you for example!

Whats wrong with me? *

*The "Your sewer vermin." thing is getting old.

I think this thread is loading full with comments with no sense at all. Almost equal to spam sometimes.

Other people will be wondering where this thread is all about, filling it with senseless comments doesn't help either.

Just post when you have to say something what is necessarry please instead of insulting eachother constantly.

To be honest i really never was a bluecoat. :pir_laugh2:

A turncoat! I once was thinking about being one of those too. :pir-classic:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

I think this thread is loading full with comments with no sense at all. Almost equal to spam sometimes.

Other people will be wondering where this thread is all about, filling it with senseless comments doesn't help either.

Just post when you have to say something what is necessarry please instead of insulting eachother constantly.

But that is exactely why we created this thread? So people would keep the nonesense and the insults here instead of seeing it pop up in every innocent pirate MOC thread that got posted.

But that is exactely why we created this thread? So people would keep the nonesense and the insults here instead of seeing it pop up in every innocent pirate MOC thread that got posted.

True, but this thread starts to look like more and more like a spam thread.

Redcoat vs. Bluecoat discussions are fine in here, but that is not a reason to leave comments like "no you are a deserter!" for example. What does it add to the conversations?

True, but this thread starts to look like more and more like a spam thread.

Redcoat vs. Bluecoat discussions are fine in here, but that is not a reason to leave comments like "no you are a deserter!" for example. What does it add to the conversations?

I think it heightens the tension. For some people that is good, and for other people it`s just nonsense. If a Redcoat gets mad at a Bluecoat, he is probaly going to make a MOC that teases the Bluecoats.

In my opinion, the Redcoat & Bluecoat joke is the only thing that gives Classic-Pirates.com any views at all. In fact, it is the main, if not the only point I visit this forum!

P.S. I'm writing this on the Wii!

In my opinion, the Redcoat & Bluecoat joke is the only thing that gives Classic-Pirates.com any views at all. In fact, it is the main, if not the only point I visit this forum!

P.S. I'm writing this on the Wii!

You really think this? It might be true for you, but I always visited because of the great contests, reviews, and news.

All we're asking is for the discussion to be perhaps a bit less spammy and more well thought out. :pir-classic:

Now you are getting carried away. I don't agree with that. There are lots of great reasons to visit C-P. That said, the entire blue vs. red fighting is the part that makes me laugh the hardest and seems the funnest (in that you really are playing like a child).

All we're asking is for the discussion to be perhaps a bit less spammy and more well thought out. :pir-classic:

Some people love those maffia games probably for the same fun/play reasons....90% of those posts could be considered in the same category as those here...IMO.

I guess the hardest part is understanding the line for spamming. One person might see a comment as pointless...while another finds the comment very entertaining. I don't like the what are you listening to or reading type topics. I think they are just spam for the site but it doesn't bother me because I know what those topics are about so I just steer clear and others can enjoy them. I actually think the "you smell" comments are on point for this topic and those that don't find this to be their cup of tea have hundreds of other topics to explore.

Just my 2 cents...as always you gentlemen work very hard running this wonderful place and as such I will do what I can to follow the rules guidelines. :pir_laugh2:

I agree and disagree. I like the Redcoat & Bluecoat joke alot, and it is one of the highlights of the forum(for me at least), but I also come for the discussions and MOCs too. :pir-classic: Like what Commodore Hornbricker this might be considered spam, but many other things might be considered spam too. This is just what I think, and will do my utmost best job to follow the rules. :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Now we are finally talking some sense again! :pir_laugh2: I think this topic shouldn't just be useless talking like 'Redcoats ftw! or Bluecoats ftw!'.

I think the only way to give this topic some reason is to make some nice MOC's Prove that you are better by giving examples! :pir-classic:

Than you can discuss the MOC and make your own if you disagree. After all, it's a Lego forum, not a french vs. british forum.

Thanks for your attention :pir-sweet:

Croissant.