PxChris

New Rumored Pirate Set in July 2023

I expected them to stray further from the original design, but this is still a day one buy for me. Love the added imperial ship, this is gonna look great displayed with PoBB.

Wow, i don't know what to say. After month of hype buildup it's a bit disappointing. Looks close to the original i guess but i miss a more modern touch. Not gonna get it.

EDIT: OK, it has just been revealed officially!

Edited by Yperio_Bricks

This is EXACTLY how I was hoping it would he. I even imagined they would bring back the ship, and they did! It also looks like they brought back the rare torso from the Imperial Trading Post.

There are two things I'm slightly disappointed with. There's no Redbeard and they didn't bring back the original monkey. The original monkey was FAR superior, not just for nostalgia, but because he was poseable.

Are those the large palm leaves or the smaller ones? It's hard to tell. They do look like to me. That would be very exciting if that's the case.

Excellent ! It's almost a 2 in 1 : with presence of the ship and the fact that it is modular, you can recreate an imperial trading post !

Also, is the cannon dark bley instead of the dark pearl gray color that piece has been exclusive in for so long?

Not bad, not great either. Will buy it and display it with pride on my shelf alongside PoBB. However, it's not going stop me from designing the 3x3 baseplate, UCS, balls to the wall Eldorado, bristling with cannons, complete with a labrynth of tunnels leading to dungeons and other underground rooms. I absolutely love the Governor Broadside minifig and will buy like 5 of them from Bricklink.

Looks great. The one major change/addition that I was hoping for was the addition of a ship similar to the one from Imperial Trading Post. Really happy to see that. Would’ve liked a few civilians, but the new torso (I think it’s new?) on the female pirate looks awesome and can easily be used for merchants. Surprised they went with black over brown for the dock.

Edited by Retrocity

4 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

All the torsos will show up at PAB online right?

At some point probably, however, if compared to 10305 the „real availability“ (meaning not being sold out constantly) will probqbly be around 8-9 months after release. 

4 minutes ago, LegoAUT said:

At some point probably, however, if compared to 10305 the „real availability“ (meaning not being sold out constantly) will probqbly be around 8-9 months after release. 

Thanks! That's ok, i can wait :thumbup:

Edited by Yperio_Bricks