evancelt

[MOC] Redwall: A Visitor To Loamhedge

After receiving the distressed badger and hearing his tale, Abbot Gersey sends warrior mice out to aid in his search for his daughter. Weasels had been spotted near Loamhedge a fortnight earlier and the abbot has his suspicions they were behind the badgermaid's disappearance.

loamhedge.jpg

----------------

This build started as a chance to play around with light lime alongside yellowish green and lime in the base. Planning to display it at some upcoming CoWLUG shows alongside some Mouse Guard builds from other LUG members.

Wonderful build.  I really like the use of different green colors here, makes for a striking visual.  There are some nice details in the wall.  Where do you get those mouse heads from?

4 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Wonderful build.  I really like the use of different green colors here, makes for a striking visual.  There are some nice details in the wall.  Where do you get those mouse heads from?

Thanks! The mouseheads are the best I've seen! They are from a company named Crazy Bricks. If they are your thing (or you think they might be fun), you should grab some of the heads from their website. They are much cheaper than the full figs and will likely sell out in the next week or so.

8 hours ago, evancelt said:

Thanks! The mouseheads are the best I've seen! They are from a company named Crazy Bricks. If they are your thing (or you think they might be fun), you should grab some of the heads from their website. They are much cheaper than the full figs and will likely sell out in the next week or so.

Thanks for the info.  I will try and get some this weekend they will work well with some of my fantasy figs.  

I really like the meadow and the three characters that are very reminiscent of an RPG team! :thumbup:
The architecture of the house is also wonderful, especially the arched windows so small but so much detail! :wub:

Nice color palette for the foliage and nice details in the building. I really like the door! A question, what is that piece that the mouse on the steps is wearing?

Just now, T-86(swe) said:

Nice color palette for the foliage and nice details in the building. I really like the door! A question, what is that piece that the mouse on the steps is wearing?

Thanks! The monk mouse is wearing a 'plague doctor' robe as a habit. It is a custom piece from BrickWarriors. I figured the brown variant looked like a monk habit.

19 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

I really like the meadow and the three characters that are very reminiscent of an RPG team! :thumbup:
The architecture of the house is also wonderful, especially the arched windows so small but so much detail! :wub:

Thanks!

On 2/11/2023 at 2:33 AM, LegoAUT said:

I love the ninja swords that represent long leaves or grass! Beautiful build overall!

Thanks! A while back I ordered all the yellowish green elements I could find, an the katanas were one of the only pieces out there