52684630998_c310641ffb_b.jpg

On 2/18/2023 at 12:52 AM, the Inventor said:

52694284031_b0d6c56964_b.jpg

31 minutes ago, the Inventor said:

52697054487_1a63ac9e56_b.jpg

Love all these!

On 2/13/2023 at 1:59 PM, the Inventor said:

52683613417_f8b227d8c2_b.jpg

We really need more MOCs of this custom theme. Great build.

@danth Thanks.

@BJE_2358 Thank you, Maybe I'll make some more, and maybe some other people can also build in this colour sheme.

Day 22:

Hello, I'm Ned and you're watching the Trans Galactic Info Channel (TGIC) sponsored by AstroTech.

After the rover transporting questionable liquid from the other day, I found a nice NCS rover made by AstroTech.

The ATR (Astronaut Transport Rover) V6 designers clearly were inspired by a prototype from the nineties on Earth, I believe it was called a Renault Racoon.

It has room for one astronaut, that can travel with great comfort over the moon surface with it's all wheel drive (apparently you can fit more, but then it no longer is quite as comfortable).

All safeties and basic sensors are also fitted on this luxury rover.

The included batteries make this rover quite heavy, but can last for a good while, so don't be afraid to drive around for a couple of days.

Do I sound like a sales person now? 

Thank you for watching again and you can also subscribe, and follow me @NedIsTheBest.meta3.moon2be, please make a purchase via this link: sol.AstroTech/ATRV6/purchase.moon2be/ref/2456378292670/

52697579787_272cc920bc_b.jpg

FebRovery 2023 - 22 by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Day 23:

Hello, I'm Ned and you're watching the Trans Galactic Info Channel (TGIC).

I'm here again with the previous Blacktron 2 guy, in his small signal tracker rover.

Although I now also spotted a rather large rover with some rockets.

This Super Secret Spy Satellite Launcher or SSSSL rover, can launch various spy satellites in orbit.

Apparently it uses stolen Ice Planet tech in those satellites. or so I'm told by various reliable sources.

I don't think they like what I'm saying though, I get some strange looks, but I'm neutral so I should be safe, right?

But to be sure, I should probably just leave as soon as possible, see you tomorrow.

Thanks for watching and don’t forget to subscribe, and follow me @NedIsTheBest.meta3.moon2be.
52698514840_053b6c6ece_b.jpg

FebRovery 2023 - 23 by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Day 24:

Hello, here's Ned and you're watching the Trans Galactic Info Channel (TGIC).

Today I found this oddly shaped training rover, the new recruit is following the instructions of the instructor, who can, if needed also control the rover. It looks like he has a though time with it. or would all those cameras make him nervous. 

Basic sensors are also added to the rover so the recruit can also train with those.

Thanks for watching and don’t forget to subscribe, and follow me @NedIsTheBest.meta3.moon2be.
52706829366_15e48f3111_b.jpg

FebRovery 2023 - 24 by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Day 25:

Hello, I am Ned and you're watching the Trans Galactic Info Channel (TGIC).

We are nearing the end of the month, this time I found a little and agile Unitron rover.

It looks like the smaller cousin of the mobile observation rover 'Zenith', see: https://flic.kr/p/2n2ZUFs

It fits one, and has plenty of space inside the cockpit, the small rover is equipped with lots of sensors and the handling is really great thanks to the suspension and front and back steering.

Thank you for watching and don’t forget to subscribe, and follow me @NedIsTheBest.meta3.moon2be.
52708631499_fc9f769287_b.jpg

FebRovery 2023 - 25 by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Day 26:

Today I found out that you shouldn't be speeding in the domed cities on the moon, because the space police have a new toy.

This prototype NCSP - Spectre police car, it can pursuit even the fastest rover on Futuron base Alpha-5.

Seating two police officers, with room in the back for more, equipment or even a small time criminal.

The really bad boys are transported with other vehicles, and this one is mainly used for rapid response inside the cities.

For outside and off road, you better take the: <a href="https://flic.kr/p/2kBgqMM" rel="noreferrer nofollow">Space Police fast pursuit rover.</a>

52710072819_56e25d8af2_b.jpg

FebRovery 2023 - 26 by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

52710258755_437f310d63_b.jpg

NCSP Spectre by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

--

I really wanted to make another Space Police vehicle this year, but didn't have an idea yet. When I received those trans-red windscreens on friday I thought they would look cool on a SP vehicle. So I made this one, although the boxy shaped rover looks actually a bit more like a cyberpunk car than a rover.

But I still like it, and Cyberpunk cars is something I want to try building for my next project anyway, so it's a good practice.

4 hours ago, the Inventor said:

Day 26:

Today I found out that you shouldn't be speeding in the domed cities on the moon, because the space police have a new toy.

This prototype NCSP - Spectre police car, it can pursuit even the fastest rover on Futuron base Alpha-5.

--

I really wanted to make another Space Police vehicle this year, but didn't have an idea yet. When I received those trans-red windscreens on friday I thought they would look cool on a SP vehicle. So I made this one, although the boxy shaped rover looks actually a bit more like a cyberpunk car than a rover.

But I still like it, and Cyberpunk cars is something I want to try building for my next project anyway, so it's a good practice.

I like this "rover". It looks fast, powerful, and ready to tear up the roads. Does it have a hover mode?

@Feuer Zug Thank you, and sadly no hover mode, but that is an interesting idea.

Day 27:

I was looking around to find a new rover for today, and found this striking coloured rover.

It's colour scheme makes it easy to spot, with it's trans neon orange and teal.

These orange coloured astronauts are using this rover.

Can you tell me something about it's purpose?

Orange astronaut: 'It's a prototype, specially build for reconnaissance on Xanad II, it's colours are specially designed so it isn't noticed by the native lifeforms on that planet, you could say it's some kind of stealth.'

Ok, thanks for the clarification, it's obvious it does not work here.

The cabin has plenty of room for the astronauts, and the back can be refitted for the specific mission, extra computers and sensors, or even a small rover.

Thank you for watching and don’t forget to subscribe, and follow me @NedIsTheBest.meta3.moon2be.

52712683795_e8705ff664_b.jpg

FebRovery 2023 - 27 by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

@Umbra-Manis Thank you, yeah it was some kind of experiment with colours, but I really like the result.

Day 28:

Hello, I am Ned and you're watching the Trans Galactic Info Channel (TGIC) sponsored by SynTron Heavy Industries.

It's the end of the month already, I think I have time for one more rover, today I found some Chromians from Kandor-III

(see:https://flic.kr/p/2mXer1J Crab fishing on Kandor-III and thehttps://flic.kr/p/2n3SJPu Murasaki-II from last year)

They made a huge profit of selling those crabs it seems, seeing as they arrived in SynTron Heavy Industries (based on Earth since 2146) latest model. 

This Murasaki Mark-V is even larger than last years top model.

The six wheeled drive provides even better traction than the Murasaki-II.

The cockpit is still made from a special transparent solar panel, to make sure your rover is never without power.

This new custom Mark-V version of the rover features a lot of extra chrome details, specially made for the Chromians.

I'll continue the report after the brake, sponsored by SynTron Heavy Industries.

--
Music of the commercial starts.

Buy SynTron Heavy Industries Murasaki Mark-V, the standard version is for sale this summer, starting prices from 1.298.765.432,10 credits (no Tax included, Dropship delivery available), for sale at your nearest dealer.

Fine print: Dropship delivery will cost extra.

Commercial ends.

52712750853_4cfcf9f1ed_b.jpg

FebRovery 2023 - 28 (Part 1) by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Welcome back. this is Ned and you're still watching the Trans Galactic Info Channel (TGIC) sponsored by SynTron Heavy Industries.

The Chromians special Murasaki Mark V even features a small rover compartment, to store your shopping rover for when the Mark V is too big to enter the supermarket.

Can you please stop trying to sell me those crabs, I'm trying to finish this report and we are still filming.

The small rover also has six wheel drive, on the back is a small storage compartment for various stuff. While docked it recharges, and can be operational for 24 hours continuous driving, at default speed settings.

A final recap episode will be delivered right here on this channel, tomorrow, so stay tuned.

52711752777_d0859f6d7c_b.jpg

FebRovery 2023 - 28 (part 2) by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Another great FebRovery of rover designs. Your upscaled Mk V for the Chromians is top notch. I like seeing both in the same frame for reference.

@Feuer Zug Thank you.

--

Yesterday was the last day of FebRovery.

Today, I have arranged that all rovers and drivers that I have interviewed come together.

It was a bit difficult to get everyone in the same shot though.

If you have missed some, be sure to take a closer look at all rovers.

Thank you for watching and following me last month. I hope you enjoyed my stories and interviews and don't forget to subscribe and stay up to date with my latest discoveries, and follow me @NedIsTheBest.meta3.moon2be.

Until we meet again.

Ned out.

52711771917_2b04266b29_b.jpg

FebRovery2023 by Ids de Jong, on Flickr