Piraten

[MOC] The Fortress V.2.0

On 2/10/2023 at 2:00 AM, natesroom said:

I LOVE THIS!!!! I would instantly pay $30 for instructions and maybe more...and i almost never pay that.

Thanks. But there is no instructions.. It only I my head :)

I wonder if I'll ever make a mound, or mountain now. I had a good time viewing your stronghold. I don't want to have the idea and then just minimize it into a village, but I have no room yet for my hobbies.

On 1/27/2023 at 8:23 PM, Piraten said:

Was in the fall. Never got many pictures. Here is one

And one more. It's me on the right. If you don't know who the guy with no shoes is.. You are in the wrong forum then ;)

Oh man, that was a lovely weekend in skaerbaek! It was a pleasure to talk to you and see some of your creations! And I also learned about that comics from you which were not released! I hope I can go this year again and we meet again. Hope you liked my (unfortunately not moving) boulds as well. This bouild is fantastic as well and everything looks even better in real and not crammed on fotos! So keep up and I am looking forward to what you are bouilding these days!

All the best, Adrian aka Störtebricker

Incredible MOC with tons of details! The minifigures posing is outstanding! And colors are wonderful!