LEGO DREAMZZZ™ is the current trademark name, so yes, it's definately more then a codename.

Edited by TeriXeri

14 hours ago, Killian said:

Do we even know if Dreamzzz is the final name? Monkie Kid or Avatar or something was "Leaf" during the development then the theme name changed on release. I don't know if Leaf was copyrighted like Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz though?

If i am not mistaken leaf was for super mario? I remember when monkie kid was copyrighted. We had the logo and everything at one point. My guess it that Dreamzzz will be the name. I dont recall any codenames to have been copyrighted. Anyone correct me if i am wrong. 
can’t wait to see what it is!!

On 12/12/2022 at 5:41 PM, Killian said:

I'm surprised I haven't seen any speculation that the fantasy images in this set may be a sneak peak at Lego Dreamzzz. All I've heard is people hoping it means Legend of Zelda minidolls are coming

!                                                                                                                                                                        s-l500

Hm. If these are related to the pic of the blue hero and orange demon, and are a part of Dreamzzzz, then this theme is going to be extremely epic! 

OoooOo new lego unlicensed theme?!

1. 71453 Carrot-TITAN - 259 pcs
  2. 71454 Green-TITAN 237 pcs
  3. 71455 Cage TITAN - 274 pcs
  4. 71456 balloon-TITAN - 434 pcs
  5. 71457 darkviolet-TITAN 482 pcs
  6. 71458 Red-TITAN 494 pcs
  7. 71459 Flower TITAN - 681 pcs
  8. 71460 Space-TITAN - 878 pcs
  9. 71461 World -TITAN 1257 pcs
  10. 71469 Sharkship - TITAN 1389 pcs

And nothing between 71461 and 71469 yet so more coming in the winter wave?

thanks to jjp***ite over on IG

release spring summer

What do you guys think this is about? I am hoping for a VIDIYO type universe. Without the app;)

Edited by Megbricks

This seems very likely to be related to that Dreamzzz trademark we saw earlier this year (last day I can say that)

10 sets is quite a few, so it's clearly going to get a big push from LEGO. Also glad to see those 3 smaller sets, this won't be another monkie kid situation where it takes us 3 years to get a $20 set.

7 minutes ago, The_Fiery_Rooster said:

This seems very likely to be related to that Dreamzzz trademark we saw earlier this year (last day I can say that)

10 sets is quite a few, so it's clearly going to get a big push from LEGO. Also glad to see those 3 smaller sets, this won't be another monkie kid situation where it takes us 3 years to get a $20 set.

Agree. The first monkie kid waves were something pricewise. 
I am still curious to know if Dreamzzz is “Titan” or “Sparkle”

The kid in my hopes it’s neither so we get a 3rd new Theme hahaha

10 sets is a good wave for a first wave. 

Could codename !?! Titan be it?

I am hoping not. Just for one reason. I want Dreamzzz, sparkle and TITAN to be 3 new themes :))))

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

Could codename !?! Titan be it?

I am hoping not. Just for one reason. I want Dreamzzz, sparkle and TITAN to be 3 new themes :))))

Maybe? The set codenames for TITAN suggest a more sci-fi theme than Dreamzzz would probably be, though. 🤔
BTW, Sparkle is a licensed theme comprised only of 4+ sets, so it is absolutely not Dreamzzz. 

21 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Maybe? The set codenames for TITAN suggest a more sci-fi theme than Dreamzzz would probably be, though. 🤔
BTW, Sparkle is a licensed theme comprised only of 4+ sets, so it is absolutely not Dreamzzz. 

You are right about Sparkle. And i wish that you are right about Titan and that its some sci fi theme and that Dreamzzz is again another theme that is more vidiyo like

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I am still curious to know if Dreamzzz is “Titan” or “Sparkle

@Classic_Spaceman is right. Dreamzzz cannot be sparkle as this is a licenced theme. So Titan is Dreamzzz or totally something else. 

Thoughts on "Sharkship"? It seems weird that LEGO would use something that odd and specific as just a codename.

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Thoughts on "Sharkship"? It seems weird that LEGO would use something that odd and specific as just a codename.

Perhaps a spaceship with the shape of a shark? I have a feeling this Titan theme is sci fi related or something like that. But if it turns out Titan is Dreamzzz then I have no idea.

Edited by Bloquerto

14 minutes ago, Bloquerto said:

Perhaps a spaceship with the shape of a shark? I have a feeling this Titan theme is sci fi related or something like that. But if it turns out Titan is Dreamzzz then I have no idea.

That is what I am thinking of as well (that, or a VIDIYO Pirate Punk ship stage set), which is why I am questioning whether these names actually are codenames. 

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I wouldn't read too much into the thematic connotations of codenames since the whole point of codenames in the first place is to obfuscate the contents.

A new in-house theme is quite exciting. 

After some abrupt endings of previous themes like Hidden Side or Vidiyo (and even the last wave of LEGO Movie 2), in-house themes have been in a bit of a rough place.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, Lyichir said:

I wouldn't read too much into the thematic connotations of codenames since the whole point of codenames in the first place is to obfuscate the contents.

True, but I just realised that we normally do not see code names for actual sets (just for themes; see "Sparkle"). The individual names for these sets (rather than just being numbered "TITAN 1", "TITAN 2", etc) may suggest that they are at least somewhat descriptive. 

9 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Garmadon in space. :tongue:

It will be pretty interesting if TITAN ends up being a sci-fi theme since we've not gotten a non-licensed (read: non-Star Wars) one since Galaxy Squad, which was a decade ago. I wonder what, if anything, this theme's unique selling point is going to be.

10 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

This

I’d say that fits Garmadon perfectly. If anything is shark themed, it definitely has to be him. 

A new unlicensed theme is very exciting. Fingers crossed there isn't too much focus on some sort of external app game.

On 12/31/2022 at 9:48 PM, Classic_Spaceman said:

A popular Classic Pirates ship was called "The Dark Shark". And yeah, Vidiyo had shark characters on a ship stage and Lego already has moulds for various shark characters from Vidiyo/CMF/Ninjago movie etc.. 

I'm hoping for a Shark shaped spaceship or steampunk flying/sailing fortress for a villain faction though. Maybe the good guys are at war with Sharkadia or somewhere

There is new info about what would Dreamzzz be about and now I believe it is really likely that TITAN is in fact Dreamzzz. 
Apparently, the plot of Dreamzzz is that two kids and a science teacher travel to different dreams in a spaceship drived by chimpanzees. Each set represent a different dream.

Edited by Bloquerto

1 hour ago, Bloquerto said:

There is new info about what would Dreamzzz be about and now I believe it is really likely that TITAN is in fact Dreamzzz. 
Apparently, the plot of Dreamzzz is that two kids and a science teacher travel to different dreams in a spaceship drived by chimpanzees. Each set represent a different dream.

I think you might be right. Everything would fit. That is great news!! Colorful sets. Fun sets. 

Description of the theme from Instagram: 

"Mateo and Izzy are the main characters who travel through their dreams with the help of purple mushrooms on a special ship controlled by chimpanzees (the concept is similar to the "Time Cruisers" line). Each set represents a specific dream, so the sets will be quite different from each other."