Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, Chris10 said:

I’m definitely not seeing 31 figures in that picture though, so assume there’s a fair few not shown also?!

Edit: looking again, I’m pretty sure that’s Nick Fury in the Quinjet too.

The best part is that it has an antenna so I should be able to remove it and make it fit on my shelf after all 😂 the leaked 90cm height is 2cm taller than I can fit!

Here's who I see:

• Thor
  • Cap
  • War Machine ( I think that's War Machine next to Hulk and the chitauri. The red boosters give it away)
  • Hulk
  • Dr. Helen Cho
  • Pepper Potts
  • Wasp
  • Iron Man
  • Tony Stark
  • Hawkeye
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Black
  • Falcon
  • Loki
  • Chitauri x3 (1 in Hulk's hand, 1 on Loki's chariot, 1 on its own chariot
  • Ultron Mk 1
  • Ultron Sentry

Unsure if those minifigs next to Scarlet Witch are Ultron Mk 1 and Ultron Sentry

Everything else is pretty much easy to see. 

4 minutes ago, josh_a_123 said:

is it just me or does Hulk's head look like it's turned slightly?? Cos he may have the new bigfig mold if my eyes don't deceive me

Vision's head also looks to be printed on a green head *oh2*

I think the Hulk's head is definitely turned. Looks like they're using the Thanos mold!

Where's Vision? I'm not seeing him.

3 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Here's who I see:

• Thor
  • Cap
  • War Machine ( I think that's War Machine next to Hulk and the chitauri. The red boosters give it away)
  • Hulk
  • Dr. Helen Cho
  • Pepper Potts
  • Wasp
  • Iron Man
  • Tony Stark
  • Hawkeye
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Black
  • Falcon
  • Loki
  • Ultron Mk 1
  • Ultron Sentry

Unsure if those minifigs next to Scarlet Witch are Ultron Mk 1 and Ultron Sentry

I think the Hulk's head is definitely turned. Looks like they're using the Thanos mold!

Vision is up top next to Wanda

3 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

It’s not the Thanos mold. Hulk has abs but Thanos does not. It looks like an entirely new body mold and a new hair mold.

Vision is up at the top with Wanda fighting Ultron.

1 minute ago, josh_a_123 said:

Vision is up top next to Wanda

Oh, you're right! On the right of her. I mistook it for a Ultron minifig but I can see his cape.

Looks like there might be Erik Skelvig and possibly another female minifig on the very top. 

Any idea who’s just to the left of Scarlet Witch? Is it another Chitauri?

Trying to think who we can’t see from the previous lists, I’m thinking Wong, Kevin Feige and a couple of the different iron man suits?

3 minutes ago, psqidexslizer said:

It’s not the Thanos mold. Hulk has abs but Thanos does not. It looks like an entirely new body mold and a new hair mold.

You're right. Sorry, I just meant something similar to the Thanos mold.

2 minutes ago, Chris10 said:

Looks like there might be Erik Skelvig and possibly another female minifig on the very top. 

Any idea who’s just to the left of Scarlet Witch? Is it another Chitauri?

Trying to think who we can’t see from the previous lists, I’m thinking Wong, Kevin Feige and a couple of the different iron man suits?

I was thinking those might be minifigs up at that top, too. I hope it's Erik Skelvig with the device.

I'm guessing the minifig on the left of Scarlet Witch is the Ultron Mk 1 that already leaked.

Edited by Moon_Knight

7 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Here's who I see:

• Thor
  • Cap
  • Hulk
  • Dr. Helen Cho
  • Pepper Potts
  • Wasp
  • Iron Man
  • Tony Stark
  • Hawkeye
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Black
  • Falcon
  • Loki
  • Ultron Mk 1
  • Ultron Sentry

There’s a fourth Chitauri on the base fighting Cap America.

I think Nick Fury can just be made out in the quinjet. You can sort of see the grey shirt under his jacket.

Ant-man micro fig is in Wasp’s hand

I'm seeing 24 minifigures max in the picture including the Ant Man microfig so either the leaks were wrong or there's 7 more figs squirrelled away inside.

Edited by BacktoBricks

9 minutes ago, Chris10 said:

There’s a fourth Chitauri on the base fighting Cap America.

I think Nick Fury can just be made out in the quinjet. You can sort of see the grey shirt under his jacket.

Ant-man micro fig is in Wasp’s hand

Good callouts. I see those, too. Updated list:

• Thor
  • Cap
  • War Machine
  • Hulk
  • Dr. Helen Cho
  • Pepper Potts
  • Wasp
  • Ant-Man (microfig)
  • Iron Man
  • Tony Stark
  • Hawkeye
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Vision
  • Falcon
  • Loki
  • Chitauri x4
  • Ultron Mk 1
  • Nick Fury (in Quinjet)
  • Erik Selvig (possibly at the very top of the tower)

How many minifigures are new? We know Wasp, Ultron Mk1, Falcon and Iron Man are new from leaks. Helen Cho, Hulk, Vision and Hawkeye look new from the box art.

It looks like Falcon has dual molded legs and Wasp's wings look really great. Glad they didn't reuse the old wings mold.

Edited by Moon_Knight

I think that’s War Machine on the left rather than Iron Man, the red booster bricks on his feet are normally a war machine thing compared to iron man’s blue ones. Which means the leaked iron man mk 6 isn’t shown. 

Edit: just saw you already mentioned War Machine, where’s the Iron Man?

Edited by Chris10

59 minutes ago, Chris10 said:

I’m definitely not seeing 31 figures in that picture though, so assume there’s a fair few not shown also?!

Not shown in the box art are either of these 2 Iron Man suits, Wong (assuming he is in the set and they didn't get it... Wong <badum tss>) and Kevin Feige

Let's all just keep in mind that the Sanctum had Infinity War figures on front, and MoM on back, so just because we can't see any more, doesn't mean there isn't 

14 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Nice to get the memorial from the Hawkeye show.

Hoping for a billboard or poster round back for Rogers: The Musical too :laugh:

Then again, Ant Man's inclusion has to be 100% in reference to it, assuming no other figure is from Endgame

Edited by NXS7

9 minutes ago, NXS7 said:

Not shown in the box art are either of these 2 Iron Man suits, Wong (assuming he is in the set and they didn't get it... Wong <badum tss>) and Kevin Feige

Let's all just keep in mind that the Sanctum had Infinity War figures on front, and MoM on back, so just because we can't see any more, doesn't mean there isn't 

Oh yeah, that's a good point. There were only 5 of 9 minifigures shown on the front of the Sanctum so I'm sure there's definitely more minifigures included. I hope we get at least one or two new Iron Man variants (not including the battle damaged Iron Man).

Edited by Moon_Knight

Oh wow that is amazing, time to sell a kidney 😂 Might be mistaken but it looks like Thor has a new hairpiece and cap has boots (dual molded). Hope the leak means they’ll move up reveal date  

Hulk and Hawkeye look like their avengers version not age of ultron. So it completes original line up. Quinjet is also from avengers rather than age of ultron. 

Edited by DaredevilFan

It is War Machine beside Hulk and Tony Stark on top of Wasp with a brick-built Mark VII when he jumps out to the window to transform.

Vision looks like his phasing and with cape.

And that wings for Wasp, is just beautiful.

Tony jumping from the building with the suit following is awesome. 

New wasp wings !

Love the use of the new transparent piece that came with NWH set on Thor's hammer.

14 minutes ago, Borex said:

Are the wings of wasp new? I like them. 

The set looks really good!

New but looks like it's the same sorta thing as the Parademon wings.

Oh. she's beautiful <3 Everything is awesome, new Hulk is awesome. Now that we have the new mold, lego just needs to paint it red and put it in the Cap 4 sets. lego do it!!!!!!

Edited by Legocentrico

33 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

New but looks like it's the same sorta thing as the Parademon wings.

I hope not.