El Garfio

2023 Friends Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

1 hour ago, The Brick Boss said:

I swear, Friends is more town builder friendly than City. I might actually get 42620 for the residential area in my town. 

Completely agreed. I’m eyeing the houses and the hospital; the City Hospital’s been on my list for a while, but it’s just so awkwardly designed that I’ve never been able to find the space to justify buying it. This one looks like a vast improvement in that respect. 

5 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Completely agreed. I’m eyeing the houses and the hospital; the City Hospital’s been on my list for a while, but it’s just so awkwardly designed that I’ve never been able to find the space to justify buying it. This one looks like a vast improvement in that respect. 

The 2022 City Hospital doesn't actually look that bad to me. Though the shape of the building gives off 50s vibes than modern day. You know with all the opened windows and spinning hospital emblem. 

Edited by The Brick Boss

The big villa set looks fantastic, and even comes with all 5 original friends, and a Friends Bugatti Veyron/Chiron type of car. , the 2 smaller houses do look very nice as well, love the angles and that big purple treehouse.

The blue house reminds me of vacation getaways 3-in-1 alternate build :

61rcvaKfn-L._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

The second hand/vintage clothes shop is a neat idea and design as well, and small shops like 42608 are always good to see more of.

Edited by TeriXeri

Well, mid-century modern architecture lovers are going to be building good next year! I want to recolor 42639 as a mansion for Mr. Incredible, as it will finally give me a place to park his car!

Edited by Murdoch17

The first sentence of this thread is:

Is Friends the new city? 

I only was wrong in the issue of is friends also for boys? The correct phrase should be: is friends also for AFOLs?

Because from the beginning of this year and continuing with next year, LEGO has released several sets that any AFOL want to have in his/her city 

Edited by El Garfio

The new friends hospital doesn't look quite as good in terms of parts selection as the previous ones IMO.

With all the talk around Andrea’s mansion, and the return of the og 5, I felt like it was time to share this, I’ve had this screenshot saved for a while, but just never got around to posting it, but now I feel like it’s relevant enough for me to post here!

edit: I’m going to consider moving all 2024 discussion over to the 2024 friends sets page, I’ve posted this on the 2024 page as well!

IMG_1321.png

Edited by Lemerbrix
Moving day!

I dont know if anyone noticed (Pretty sure not, i ead through the entire forum twice) but Charli was given a speaking role in one of the episodes yaaay!! They are voiced by Rhona Rees and have an Aussie accent it suits them so much ahaha <3 

To watch it; episode 6, timestamp 5:49 

(If you couldnt tell, Im new here. Not new to lego tho, been a fan for a while. Heya!)

Edited by SOckzz

23 hours ago, SOckzz said:

I dont know if anyone noticed (Pretty sure not, i ead through the entire forum twice) but Charli was given a speaking role in one of the episodes yaaay!! They are voiced by Rhona Rees and have an Aussie accent it suits them so much ahaha <3 

To watch it; episode 6, timestamp 5:49 

(If you couldnt tell, Im new here. Not new to lego tho, been a fan for a while. Heya!)

(Vacuum sounds)

i pointed this out back when the episode first premiered, I made posts detailing my thoughts on all episodes, including episode 6, where I mentioned this. Anyway, welcome to eurobricks! For future reference, lego friends discussion has moved to the 2024 fourm, I’ll link it for ya!

see you there!