El Garfio

2023 Friends Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

On 10/8/2023 at 12:25 PM, Killian said:

It's that time again!

yy1y2y3y4y5

So, when are we getting mr. Nakamura in minidoll form?

love that paisley isn’t being sidelined again in favor of niko!

that bakery is really nice, but seems way to simplistic

15 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

that bakery is really nice, but seems way to simplistic

Yeah, feels like a 4 years ago Friends build. Maybe it's old stock from 2022? I wonder if there'll be an extra gift again next month?

New episode out: come together!

Spoiler

This episode was really good, one of the best in my opinion, but I still prefer “the heart of Heartlake” paisley gets some good character development, and zac and nova’s subplot was funny. Autumn tries to break aliya out of the nurse’s office, mission impossible/oceans 11 style. This episode has a few nice callbacks to earlier episodes. One more thing, I’m expecting by the end of the year, Lego’s YouTube channel will post a music video for paisley’s newest hit “cause I’m a wildfire”

no details this time, I’m going to leave you to find them all!

Edit: oh yeah, my score for the episode: 8/10

Edit #2 I also would like a minidoll of the international school's nurse, even though she quit

Edited by Lemerbrix
Ask your doctor! Recomendrd by 8/10 dentists! Wyldfyre approved! Includes 5 minidolls!

On 10/21/2023 at 12:00 PM, Lemerbrix said:

New episode out: come together!

Hide contents

This episode was really good, one of the best in my opinion, but I still prefer “the heart of Heartlake” paisley gets some good character development, and zac and nova’s subplot was funny. Autumn tries to break aliya out of the nurse’s office, mission impossible/oceans 11 style. This episode has a few nice callbacks to earlier episodes. One more thing, I’m expecting by the end of the year, Lego’s YouTube channel will post a music video for paisley’s newest hit “cause I’m a wildfire”

no details this time, I’m going to leave you to find them all!

Edit: oh yeah, my score for the episode: 8/10

Edit #2 I also would like a minidoll of the international school's nurse, even though she quit

Ah yes. The episode where Autumn tries to cripple a pig; then fat shames it, then gives it a codename that's a euphemism for a female body part. 🤣

Good to see another appearance of a sober Jonathan. His AA meetings are at the Community Centre in my headcanon.

We need a Layla sub theme where Paisley lives out her best Jem and the Holograms/Hanna Montana fantasy 😉

15 hours ago, Killian said:

Good to see another appearance of a sober Jonathan. His AA meetings are at the Community Centre in my headcanon.

We need a Layla sub theme where Paisley lives out her best Jem and the Holograms/Hanna Montana fantasy 😉

It was amazing to see Victoria after Peter had been seen without his twin sister for multiple episodes. Also Peter and Victoria are liann’s younger siblings, that’s my headcanon!

I mean, we are getting a pop star tour bus next year! But I’m thinking it’ll be a new pop star/celebrity that becomes friends with, well, the friends! Essentially this era’s livi/jermey door/amilea! That was actually who I thought Dia was, until it was revealed she’s Zac’s mentor!

i’m still shocked that milo wasn’t in the autumns stable, they could just recolor pua from Moana! And don’t say it’s because of licensed moulds, that set we got a mouse, being a recolor of the mouse from Cinderella!

one last thing, back in like, 2020, we were going to get some winter cubes, but those never released, anyone know why? I also have another mystery regarding Heartlake stories, but I’ll save that for another day!

On 5/4/2023 at 5:55 AM, Lemerbrix said:

All the attractions at the beach adventure park are connected by one crank, this set is just begging to be motorized!

Well someone had to do it!

On 10/26/2023 at 2:00 AM, Lemerbrix said:

i’m still shocked that milo wasn’t in the autumns stable, they could just recolor pua from Moana! And don’t say it’s because of licensed moulds, that set we got a mouse, being a recolor of the mouse from Cinderella!

one last thing, back in like, 2020, we were going to get some winter cubes, but those never released, anyone know why?

If we couldn't have licenced moulds, we wouldn't have Liann's pet Popcorn. 

I think the cubes just didn't sell well. I think I'm the only person who bought lots of them (think I have about 16 of them). Wish we'd got them for the new Friends squad, it would be a good way to introduce all their interests to a new audience. Like a Martial Arts Zac Cube, Tailoring Olly Cube, Novelist Aliya Cube, Leo with a Chef's hair/hat combo etc.. Though it wouldn't fit with the new practice of including at least 2 minidolls with each set.

6 hours ago, Killian said:

I think the cubes just didn't sell well. I think I'm the only person who bought lots of them (think I have about 16 of them). Wish we'd got them for the new Friends squad, it would be a good way to introduce all their interests to a new audience. Like a Martial Arts Zac Cube, Tailoring Olly Cube, Novelist Aliya Cube, Leo with a Chef's hair/hat combo etc.. Though it wouldn't fit with the new practice of including at least 2 minidolls with each set.

I think the Room sets are a much better collectable instead of Cubes, even some of the new €10 4+ sets are somewhat more interesting (mainly Donut Shop does not feel like a 4+ to me, it has a big wall panel, that's it, printed parts etc are great in that small set, and even had a regular vespa scooter)

Room sets also already incorporate some of the hobbies like painting, watching a movie, reading book, gaming/streaming, baking that some cubes offered.

I know they got different purpose and price points, and part of the Cubes was probably to be portable + the random surprise animal color.

And yeah this year has been very good in terms of minidoll amounts, all sets bigger then a polybag having at least 2 dolls has been great, and even the polybags have nice pieces/animals.

That said, for 2024 , if the remaining Rooms for the other 4 characters are planned, it's probably with the summer wave of sets.

Edited by TeriXeri

8 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

That said, for 2024 , if the remaining Rooms for the other 4 characters are planned, it's probably with the summer wave of sets.

I wonder if we'll get more rooms? They went on clearance really fast here, so maybe they didn't sell well? I hope we get them though, maybe Autumn's Room will have Milo or/and Popsy? Technically Autumn and Paisley already got rooms in their respective houses, but it'd still be good to get proper detailed room sets. It seems that Zac lives with Aliya canonically, so maybe his room will feature in an apartment building set that I think was rumoured a while back?

We need a room for Olly covering his interests, though it can be argued that part of the Community Centre is already covering his fashion designs.

The holiday special has dropped! New episode out: the perfect holiday!

Spoiler

This episode was amazing, definitely a better holiday special than the 2021 holiday special. Liann and zac get some nice moments together, while Leo and paisley have some nice moments. One thing that disappoints me is that we didn’t get these minidolls for autumn, olly, nova, and Aliya

IMG_1312.png
IMG_1313.png

IMG_1315.png

also, Zac’s parents must be really rich to rent out a 2 story chalet for the friends! 
anyway, this episode gets a 9/10 for me!

Edited by Lemerbrix
Happy holidays!

2 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

The shopping mall has been revealed! 
https://brickset.com/sets/42604-1

Nice

You can see more images in jay brick blog

It's good looking as facade for adding it close to the last big friends sets 

And also it has a lot of places where to play by the back side

The model in the lipstick poster in the beauty store looks familiar… could we be seeing “Layla” in Januarys music / talent show sets after her debut at the community centre opening?

Going to make a prediction for a few camping/outdoorsy sets summer 24 (similar to the sea rescue this year) - the outdoors shop and ‘CAMP’ sign feel like Easter eggs 

We have names for the new characters!

Petch: this character uses a new prosthetic leg piece, I hope he comes in a cheaper set!

Irene: I'm loving her blue hairpiece! I kinda wonder if she's the same person as this lavender haired background character

Screenshot_20231106_135301_YouTube.jpg

She seems to be very friendly with Nova, could the two be in a relationship?

Michelle: this is most likely liann, Peter, and Victoria's mom! Probably means we won't get Liann's house anytime soon, but I'm happy we got her!

First look at hospital, olly and paisley’s houses, and more!

Edit: the og 5 are reunited, autumn finally got a prosthetic, and mama Mia is here with a vengeance!

Screenshot_20231107_132802_Chrome~2.jpg

Edited by Lemerbrix
The grand return!

1 hour ago, Lemerbrix said:

Edit: the og 5 are reunited, autumn finally got a prosthetic, and mama Mia is here with a vengeance!

What's the 42639 set?

Oh wow... those sets look gorgeous! Can't make out a ton of details at this resolution but the overall architectural styles are certainly striking!

7 minutes ago, El Garfio said:

What's the 42639 set?

Looks like andrea got a mansion! All 5 of the og friends are in it!

4 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Oh wow... those sets look gorgeous! Can't make out a ton of details at this resolution but the overall architectural styles are certainly striking!

I'm most excited for the hospital and Andrea's mansion

3 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

I swear, Friends is more town builder friendly than City. I might actually get 42620 for the residential area in my town. 

Edited by The Brick Boss