Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - OKT] Bring on the beer, dude !

Punto Sur nowadays, upstream the city to be exact.

One of the major problem of the Oktober fest ( someone said THE major problem plainly ) is the booze supply.

So for the barrel-maker, the problem is to made as many barrels as possible and to carry them as fast as possible to the breweries.

xldr.jpg

Thanks to the stream running through Punto Sur, it is much more faster than a cart.

Happy coincidence, the breweries are just downstream the barrel factory. What a luck ! And a welcome help in this just-in-time basis period.

plsn.jpg

As soon commissioned...

j4h2.jpg

... soon on delivery !

a medium barrel factory for Punto Sur, to the good care of @Capt Wolf to licence for the settlement.

C&C welcome as usual

A damn fine build, well done! Loving pretty much everything about it - except for the fact that I wanted to do a barrel factory myself, and now need a new idea asap. :pir_laugh2:

Yes, the guests are very thirsty! :pir-huzzah1::pir-huzzah2: It's a good idea to transport the beer barrels in boats on the stream. I really like the landscape with the stream and the building. It is interesting to watch the workers loading the barrels.

Edited by NOD

Woot! Very nice! Putting the main structure at an angle always looks good, and I like that you have one wall with angled siding. Nice little brick-built boat as well. And a very Eslandian-looking foreman is standing inside the factory. Good entry! :pir-huzzah2:

1 hour ago, Darnok said:

I wanted to do a barrel factory myself, and now need a new idea asap. :pir_laugh2:

With all the brewers, there's probably enough business to support two barrel manufacturers. :pir-huzzah1:

Lovely building! I'm surprised they even take the barrels by boat rather than floating them down! I suppose it does help to prevent them smashing on the rocks though... :P

1 hour ago, blackdeathgr said:

One of the best "sloped wooden wall" shack ever! Send some beer over here too!!! :pir-huzzah2:

Thank you, it was my goal to have some good walls

On 10/26/2022 at 7:45 PM, Darnok said:

A damn fine build, well done! Loving pretty much everything about it

thx mate :wink:

On 10/26/2022 at 8:55 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Woot! Very nice! Putting the main structure at an angle always looks good, and I like that you have one wall with angled siding.

9 minutes ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

Lovely building!

thank you