Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

They did it the other year too with the CW Turbo Tank, claiming exclusive toy sale rights but it appear at other retailers during the sale period.....oops on their part eh ? :blush:

Quite a few errors for it to be innocent though?

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" - Hanlon's razor :classic:

You'd think it would be worth BigW listing the savings in their catalog as the price off of RRP, not just relative to their usual (slightly discounted) prices. Some of them don't look like that much of a good deal unless you know what they're worth at full price.

Edited by Whup

Hmm, got a $50 gift card, and if Target do 20% off then Arkham will be mine.

I will wait K-Mart out until the reduce their Haunted House sets, hopefully we get some good clearance deals on them if they can last that long

myer toy sale will start next thursday, and target in two weeks. hopefully target will still have arkham in stock then. the adults are more excited than the kids

Edited by jtr

I already have AA on lay-by at Target so I don't miss out. :wink:

I doubt you will miss out. Just order it online and collect it at your local store.

I doubt you will miss out. Just order it online and collect it at your local store.

Of course I won't......I've paid twenty bucks off it already. :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

I meant to get it at 20% off is that is what they are doing for their toy sale :p

The tiger knows this......have no fear ! :grin:

Latest trip to Kmart revealed some information:

A few new shelf tags that didn't have stock yet: Galaxy Squad Star Slicer (the set that we thought we might miss out on) advertised at $48 or $49, RRP is $60. Also the SW BARC Speeder + Sidecar at $39, RRP is $40. One out of 2 ain't bad.

I assume the SW set is exclusive to Kmart, but the GS set I don't know. Probably not, because they want to have lower everyday prices than everyone else, and why discount something no one else can sell when you can charge full price without losing business for that item? It is the best price reduction for GS sets though.

TARGET: Right in the middle of all the shelves with the Lego, one section is completely bare. LOTR? Has anyone seen it in a Target yet?

I have definatly seen the new LOTR in a Target (I know for a fact I have seen the Elf Council set and I am 90% sure I have seen others)

At Chirnside KMart I found the Chima board game retailing for $29.99. Also Chirnside Target had 70008 Gorzan's Gorilla Striker (didn't catch price on that one), the large R2 D2, Arkham Asylum (both $249) and all the Lone Ranger sets minus the Cavalry Builder Set.

Edited by Wall E2624

Just received Myer catalogue. Horizon express $124. Mini modular $80. VW and sopwith camel both in there with lone ranger and city stuff.

20% off Lego. No mention of extra 10% though. May need to wait for an email.

Target are apparently releasing their catalogue on Wednesday.

With those Myer One deals and the extra 10% off, does anyone know if it is in-store only? Sucks not having some stores without having to board a flight

Just received Myer catalogue. Horizon express $124. Mini modular $80. VW and sopwith camel both in there with lone ranger and city stuff.

Target are apparently releasing their catalogue on Wednesday.

When's the sale start?

I will wait K-Mart out until the reduce their Haunted House sets, hopefully we get some good clearance deals on them if they can last that long

Too late near my place, all gone already.

Don't they usually have the extra 10% off on the 2nd weekend? (Can I wait that long...)