Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I have been told there would be a mid year toy sale at Kmart.......it was when I asked them about 60026 if they were getting it for the mid-year deal......the answer was no on the 60026.

Well, there's free shipping for orders over $150 now, and when I ordered my X-wing 10240, it took approx. ten days.

Well, there's free shipping for orders over $150 now, and when I ordered my X-wing 10240, it took approx. ten days.

Thanks you!

Thanks! I've never ordered there. Does anybody know how long the shipping usually takes?

I placed my first order a month ago, I entered all my details on the website, and then I had to ring them and confirm my details

Lego has a weird phone system

I am hoping that it was because I was a first time user

Does anyone know who has the Technic 42000 Grand Prix Racer in stock?

I know that Toys R Us has it but I want to know if there are any other shops stocking it so I can grab one at a 20% off sale in the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Just purchased LOTR Pirate Ship Ambush and some pick a bricks so that I could get free shipping and the Jor-El minifig. Not the best deal but just trying to qualify for free shipping and the free minifig.

Does anyone know who has the Technic 42000 Grand Prix Racer in stock?

I know that Toys R Us has it but I want to know if there are any other shops stocking it so I can grab one at a 20% off sale in the coming weeks.

Thanks!

I've seen it stocked up in Myer, and Big W fairly recently.

All new Cargo, Coastguard and City sets are on S@H available now in the City section.

I'm really impressed with some of the pricing too!

Sad news folks :cry_happy: ......Kmart has axed all sales relying on lower prices to pay their bills :wacko: ......but Target, BigW (27th June) plus Myer are having their big toy sales.

Myer will have the Kingdom's Joust, Creator Family House, a few of the new LOTR sets.....I got to see the list in their under-the-counter staff only book. :grin:

Also to add to the newly available S@H list: Friends, Chima, Duplo & board games (Chima, LOTR & Batman). AND THE STAR SLICER!!! (Galaxy Squad)

Where is my money to throw at the computer screen?!?

Sad news folks :cry_happy: ......Kmart has axed all sales relying on lower prices to pay their bills :wacko:......but Target, BigW (27th June) plus Myer are having their big toy sales.

Myer will have the Kingdom's Joust, Creator Family House, a few of the new LOTR sets.....I got to see the list in their under-the-counter staff only book. :grin:

That's pretty bad. I never got anything there anyway.

Outer Rim Trading Co have additional 10% off if you click on all three switches as the top of the site (gives you a promo code).

Does anyone know if any stores are getting Arkham Asylum this year?

Not Myers, I know that for a fact. :wink:

BigW and Target are keeping their sale items a secret until the catalogues come out......staff are being kept in the dark.....all except Myer.

The tiger is back with some more information.....TRU will be getting the new City range in early August but NO 60026 yet. :cry_sad:

Sad news folks :cry_happy: ......Kmart has axed all sales relying on lower prices to pay their bills :wacko:......

No..! I still fondly remember Kmart selling the Creator Seaside House for $35 last year.

My question though, is will Kmart have another exclusive like the Space Shuttle and the 4207 City Garage?

Edited by hiroki

No..! I still fondly remember Kmart selling the Creator Seaside House for $35 last year.

My question though, is will Kmart have another exclusive like the Space Shuttle and the 4207 City Garage?

I was told no, why would you get an exclusive if you don't have a sale to support it ? :wink:

I was told no, why would you get an exclusive if you don't have a sale to support it ? :wink:

*cough* Toyworld *cough*

Thanks! I've never ordered there. Does anybody know how long the shipping usually takes?

My last order arrived exactly two weeks after the day I placed the order

*cough* Toyworld *cough*

Ah, but have a sale on right now......and it supports the sale of the exclusive......even though it's full price at 149.99......and now I have one winter cottage on Lay-by. :wink:

Myer TTP is stocked ready for stocktake sale: Horizons, Mini Modulars, Lone Ranger, Sopwiths and VWs. Bye bye cash, bring on tomorrow.

Huge TRU sale starts this week.......10 bucks off City Great Vehicles range (down to 19.99).....collectable minifigs 3 for 12 bucks......selected creator, Super Heroes and Star Wars sets reduced.....sale starts the 5th of June......now why wasn't I told that this morning at the Gepps Cross store. :blush:

Any reductions on Iron Man in this sale? (or any Marvel for that matter)

Malibu Mansion is 49.99

IM vs Mandarin is 19.99

Myer TTP is stocked ready for stocktake sale: Horizons, Mini Modulars, Lone Ranger, Sopwiths and VWs. Bye bye cash, bring on tomorrow.

Hi All,

When is the myer sale starting? And what does Myer TTP mean? (NVM I suspect I have answered part of it....sale starts online tomorrow and Tea Tree Plaza)

Does anyone have an idea on the prices for the Myer items?

Edited by ausbrown