Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Both of my S@H orders from the May the 4th sale are still "In Process", no VIP points have been added and no money has come out of my account (can I assume they were inundated with many orders?)

In addition to that, a 3rd order has shown up containing nothing but an unnamed free item. Searching the item number turns up nothing anywhere. Can I assume I'll be receiving something else instead of TC-14 minifigs? :sad:

I also have two orders saying they are "in process" and a new mystery order with item 2855031 - can't find any reference to it.

Maybe it's a special bonus for placing my order so close to midnight on May the 4th? way before anyone in Europe or North America could place an order! If it turns out I don't get the 2 TC-14's listed in my orders I will be very annoyed!

oh and no VIP points yet either!

Edited by feuerbogen

Well, my order is now showing its status as 'Shipped', today the 8th of May.

I placed my order on the phone on the 4th, as I was not able to put through my transaction on the website due to some problem they had. Didn't get the extra code show up that a couple of you mentioned and haven't had points added to my account yet.

VIP points don't usually appear until several days after orders are placed - so don't panic if they aren't there yet. My order placed online on 4/5 is also now shipped.

I saw plenty of series 6 & 7 mingigs at Toys R US Belconnen today. I will sneak over tomorrow at lunch and pick up an evil knight, space patrol dude and highlander, which are the only ones left I want from those series and should be easy finds given they're pretty common.

Edited by TeufelHund

Sorry double post glitch. Thanks for the info about the ViP points Teufelhund.

Edited by DrWeevil

I halso have a mysterious order number. One of my sets shipped with the goodies, my R2-D2 hasn't though. A friend in Darwin ordered his as it turned midnight on the fourth and his has shipped.

My original order still says "customer service" and I have the mysterious blank order as well. Seriously confused.

Some positive news on Australian pricing. The Sopwith Camel is listed on shop at home to be released on June 1 for $130. It's a pity it wasn't released a month earlier to take advantage of the free shipping. Still, once it makes it to a retail shop here, we might get it 20% off which is a very good price.

Just received two emails confirming both my orders have been shipped. And both contain a shiny TC-14 :sweet:

For anybody looking for series 7 mini figures: Target at Macquarie Park (Shopping Centre) had a full box today, Tuesday 8th.

Walked into TRU and saw 4 packs of series 7. . Bought them and they turned out to be 3 Aztec warriors and the space commando guy. . The Aztec warrior send to be the popular one of this series. Each packet had a metal tag stuck to it as a theft deterrent. Plenty of series 4 and 6 around as well.

Town Hall jumped to $299.99 at S@H

That's just insane, great to see Lego's looking after the Australian customer...... ow wait, it's all about their wallets.

That's just insane, great to see Lego's looking after the Australian customer...... ow wait, it's all about their wallets.

thank god i picked it up last week!

the other interesting toysrus in buy 2, get 1 free on minifigs - hard to spot on page 2 of catalogue

Seems to be run-of-the-mill action figures eg. Hasbro Star Wars, Pixar etc. Doesn't actually include Lego series minifigs. Ordered my UCS R2 morning of the 4th but it's still on back-order, rather cheesed but might be a blessing in disguise as I don't have the time in this coming fortnight to even open the thing. As long as they follow up with the freebie bonus, I'm satisfied, only reason I ordered it from S@H instead of waiting for the inevitable cheaper Kmart UCS release.

Seems to be run-of-the-mill action figures eg. Hasbro Star Wars, Pixar etc. Doesn't actually include Lego series minifigs. Ordered my UCS R2 morning of the 4th but it's still on back-order, rather cheesed but might be a blessing in disguise as I don't have the time in this coming fortnight to even open the thing. As long as they follow up with the freebie bonus, I'm satisfied, only reason I ordered it from S@H instead of waiting for the inevitable cheaper Kmart UCS release.

agree thats what it looks like - but lego minifigs are in the picture and lego logo is underneath - happy to admit I'm wrong though :-(

also David Jones in brisbane city had 20% full priced toys today - still have architecture sets and some of the bigger sets

I can confirm that Lego Minifigures are part of the 2 for 1 sale. In fact, I just completed Series 6 and 7 through this very sale. :-)

I can confirm that Lego Minifigures are part of the 2 for 1 sale. In fact, I just completed Series 6 and 7 through this very sale. :-)

I can also confirm, I picked up all the Series 7 Minifigures I wanted today. One happy camper.

Both the Toys R Uses in Canberra have Series 7 but Majura Park has more in stock.

Happy hunting!

K-Mart in Booragoon has about 8 boxes or so of Series 7. (minus the 3 bagpipers I snagged today :)

MYER has Marvel and one box of S7.

Marvel avengers sets (all of them I think ) were at Big W garden city (brisbane) this morning - I couldn't see and S7 minifigs at toys r us though - all avengers sets were there though

Marvel sets are starting to appear at more Target stores in Adelaide.

Can't wait for a %-off sale.....fingers crossed after mother's day....or is that wishful thinking. :blush:

Has anyone seen any really good deals on last years Marina set?

It has some nice minifigs and parts in it and might be worth picking up if I can do so cheap :)