Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

At Target, starting on Thursday they have some nice specials on some city sets, but the big one is the city airport for only $99. (rrp is about 145) I actually I have one on layby for 116 dollars, so I am going to have to go get it changed.

Also big yellow truck and heli+limo is 39, and the fire heli and the passenger plane is 48.

Emperor Palpatines shuttle is also down to 79 bucks.

Also there is a blanket 20% off, so says the almighty catalouge :)

Also starting Thursday.

Kmart has got Hero factory $12. Heli + Limo $39, Lego truck $39, Passenger Plane $ 39. City Fire $99.

TRU starting Wednesday.

Construct a Buzz Construct a Zurg. $25 each. Space Police Hyperspeed pursuit $ 39.99

For those who missed out on the Farm Set on clearance at Kmart, Toys R Us are clearing them out now at $69. From memory Kmart was $65, so not a lot different. There were some other sets on clearance, a few sets half price, but I can't remember what.

DJ's at Garden City in Bris had 5 Grand Emporium sets left after I picked mine up

TRU also had some sets at 50% off and purchase $40 of lego and get a free toy story jeep set.

I found a Battle of Alamut for $70 in K-Mart! :wub: Looked like a warehouse find, not a restock though.

Has anyone seen a price drop on the K-Mart Tantive set yet?

Last price was $229?

Yeah, something like that. Still way overpriced.

Today, Myer are doing their buy three toys pay for only two....again ! :thumbup:

Keep on shopping ! :sweet:

Further to Lightningtigers post, The Myer Buy 2 get 1 Free is on for 4 Days (Till Sunday)

DJ's at Garden City in Bris had 5 Grand Emporium sets left after I picked mine up

TRU also had some sets at 50% off and purchase $40 of lego and get a free toy story jeep set.

Thanks for Adult Fans in here, we work out and I am appreciated I could get my Grand Emporium in Miranda, Sydney today. There should have another 5 sets in there....

Further to Lightningtigers post, The Myer Buy 2 get 1 Free is on for 4 Days (Till Sunday)

Bugger! I have a $200 Myer voucher in transit - pray it comes today / tomorrow!!!!!

//fixed: laybyed Grievous' ship, ARC Fighter and Palpatines shuttle - nice for $220.

Edited by distortme

There are(were) 2 Grand Emporiums left at David Jones at Robina on the Gold Coast. The lady there said another guy purchased one just before me. Also someone has bought all the roadplates at Myers at Robina and Pac Fair with the 3 for 2 deal :(

and I found the medieval Village Marketplace at Target at Pacific Fair, 20% off so $120 :)

There are(were) 2 Grand Emporiums left at David Jones at Robina on the Gold Coast. The lady there said another guy purchased one just before me. Also someone has bought all the roadplates at Myers at Robina and Pac Fair with the 3 for 2 deal :(

and I found the medieval Village Marketplace at Target at Pacific Fair, 20% off so $120 :)

Did the Medieval Market Place look like it was one found out the back? Or do you think this might be re-released into Target? maybe someone else might know.

Did the Medieval Market Place look like it was one found out the back? Or do you think this might be re-released into Target? maybe someone else might know.

I answered my own question, you got the last one in QLD, but not the last one in the country. I think there is a couple floating around in a couple of Victorian Stores.

Idk, The box had a little bit of wear and tear, but pretty good condition. I actually put it on layby cause i am broke. There wasn't any stickers/pricing on the shelf were it was, and my receipt had a generic "Lego Castle" so all I know is that I was lucky. There were none at the other Target I went to.

Idk, The box had a little bit of wear and tear, but pretty good condition. I actually put it on layby cause i am broke. There wasn't any stickers/pricing on the shelf were it was, and my receipt had a generic "Lego Castle" so all I know is that I was lucky. There were none at the other Target I went to.

Perhaps someone put it on laybuy then cancelled. I highly doubt the MMV is making a return.

I sent some cash over to a mate in the US to help me out, MMV and Green grocer for $250 plus whatever shipping is

Wont be anywhere near what it would cost me here

Just quickly, not sure it's been mentioned yet:

Target 20% all Lego this week. In some cases (Airport Limo, for example) a bit more than 20% off.

Airport $99, etc.

Keep an eye open for cheaper Star Wars sets at Kmart soon. I saw that with other recent lines: Kingdoms, Atlantis & Harry Potter taking up more shelf space, this year's Star Wars sets have been marked "clearance" (but not yet marked down). The Tantive IVs and Clone Turbo Tanks have moved from top shelf to bottom shelf.

Keep an eye open for cheaper Star Wars sets at Kmart soon. I saw that with other recent lines: Kingdoms, Atlantis & Harry Potter taking up more shelf space, this year's Star Wars sets have been marked "clearance" (but not yet marked down). The Tantive IVs and Clone Turbo Tanks have moved from top shelf to bottom shelf.

It would be nice to see K-Mart getting back into the Clearance game as they had spectacular clearance sales

on last year, but that totally dropped off this year which has been extremely disappointing.

Im hoping the Tantive will be sub $200 soon but the CTT won't be anything huge, K-Marts new policy seems

to discount / clear out stock by dropping $5 ot $10 dollars at a time with smaller sets.

Lets hope your right Artanis I

For those of you who have not yet gotten Myer One cards, they are offering the staff discount to card holders, if you present a special flyer on purchase. Click here for the flyer. It's only available this Thursday (18th) through Saturday (20th).

You can also apply the discount to the items currently on sale in the catalogues. Click here for the toy catalogue.

For Lego, you can get an extra 15% off.

Some examples:

4842 Hogwarts Castle

Sale price: $139, 15% discount: $118.15

5892 Sonic Boom

Sale price: $69.95, 15% discount: $59.46

8051 Motorbike

Sale price: $63.95, 15% discount: $54.36

8214 Lamborghini Polizia

Sale price: $69, 15% discount: $58.65

Edited by slopemodified

For those of you who have not yet gotten Myer One cards, they are offering the staff discount to card holders, if you present a special flyer on purchase. Click here for the flyer. It's only available this Thursday (18th) through Saturday (20th).

You can also apply the discount to the items currently on sale in the catalogues. Click here for the toy catalogue.

Some examples:

4842 Hogwarts Castle

5892 Sonic Boom

8051 Motorbike

8214 Lamborghini Polizia

Excellent and a fantastic deal from Myer !!!!

My one stop Lego shop

For those keeping an eye on the K-Mart Tantive Clearance price, as of today it still hasn't been

reduced any further, still $229 even though it has been 1 month since the first price drop.

Edited by Clone-Trooper

Some examples:

4842 Hogwarts Castle

5892 Sonic Boom

8051 Motorbike

8214 Lamborghini Polizia

The flyer says not to be used in conjunction with any other offers so I'm unsure on how valid those discounts would be on the sets in the catalogue.

Myer again came up with another deal today, 25% off toys on Tuesday 23rd Nov.

http://upload.ozbargain.com/2010/11/16/4788_myer_shopping_event_xmas_nov_23rd_2010.pdf

It also states not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Hopefully, you can find a register who's clueless and puts it through with a further 25% off.

The flyer says not to be used in conjunction with any other offers so I'm unsure on how valid those discounts would be on the sets in the catalogue.

http://upload.ozbargain.com/2010/11/16/4788_myer_shopping_event_xmas_nov_23rd_2010.pdf

It also states not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Hopefully, you can find a register who's clueless and puts it through with a further 25% off.

As a Myer One card holder I got this offer too with an extra $10 voucher in the mail. Going to be hard not to grab something!

Hey megabite88,

If you read todays "Myer Team Member discount" offer it actually says "These offers are available in addition to in store and catalogue offers".

So they will honour the 15% off extra, it's in black and white.

The 25% off on the 23rd of this month will definately not be applicable to any other offer or even the catalogue discounts, so if any

one out there wants to grab a good deal from the advertised HP sets, then I advise to do it over the next 3 days with the Myer Team Member discount special!

Haven't seen it mentioned but David Jones has a sale on right now.

Fire Brigade is down from $200 to $150 (good chance to pick one up if you want one)

Some other stuff was on special too (some city fire, some trains and maybe others, I forget, it was mostly City though)

Also of note was that there was one Grand Emporium on the shelf at the Perth CBD store (which is now mine :). Price tag was still $250. If you want one and you know of a David Jones that has one in stock, BUY IT NOW (even if you put it on lay-by and pay it off over time). I can pretty much guarantee there is no way you will get a Grand Emporium cheaper than this unless you happen to know someone who can pick one up from the USA without the high shipping costs.

Anyone who missed out on a Green Grocer, Grand Carousel or VW Beetle because they waited too long in hopes of a sale will know what I am talking about :)

Haven't seen it mentioned but David Jones has a sale on right now.

Fire Brigade is down from $200 to $150 (good chance to pick one up if you want one)

Some other stuff was on special too (some city fire, some trains and maybe others, I forget, it was mostly City though)

Which David Jones store did you happen to see this? Fire Brigade for $150 sounds a little too good to be true...

The DJs website says that it has been reduced from 300 to 250, unless that info is old