Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Its been shown on some of the facebook pages, their big ticket items are the UCS Tie and the tumblr

What... someone recently said we won't be getting the tumbler

Ooh I hope so.

.... Follow up question, should we Australians expect The Force Awakens sets to hit retail first week of September like the rest of the world or will there be a couple of months delay like everything else it seems?

I'm answering my own question but the recent AU Lego catalogue for the second half of 2015 confirms 4 September for the Ep VII sets like the rest of the world.

MYER Loganholme has some road baseplates and train track in stock as well as all the new Creator sets. Plus a pair of the big Opera Houses if 20% off is enough to get you to buy.

Apparently for the upcoming Target toy sale lego will be 20% off. So nothing exceptional that you can't already get at Myer. Apart from the exclusives like the TIE, Tumbler and Ewok Village.

Edited by afolaus

Someone on another forum posted some info from a leaked Target catalog that didn't have any actual item prices but specifically called out "City" and "Star Wars" at 20% off.

Specific mentions in the catalog for the Tie, Tumbler, Ewok Village, Changing Seasons, Adventure Vehicle, Creator Parrot and some of the Speed Champions.

Given that they specifically call out "City" and "Star Wars" in this catalog as 20% off, maybe they have stopped doing a blanket 20% off all LEGO and are only doing it on themes they need to move stock of the most.

Regarding the upcoming Target sale, if the 20% off is true prices for the exclusives will be:

10236 Ewok Village: $389 > $311.20 ($77.80 off)

76023 Tumbler: $329 > $263.20 ($65.80 off)

75095 TIE Fighter: $299 > $239.20 ($59.80 off)

I'd even expect Target to round off those numbers a bit. These are just indicative not fact. Nothing for me but I hope everyone is able to get what they are after.

Regarding the upcoming Target sale, if the 20% off is true prices for the exclusives will be:

I'd even expect Target to round off those numbers a bit. These are just indicative not fact. Nothing for me but I hope everyone is able to get what they are after.

Hoping I can grab a tumbler and TIE fighter this sale since I have yet to get them. My area has a few very aggressive resellers now who buy all the exclusives up if I'm even a little late in the morning.

Looks like the Ant Man set is unlikely to be released in Oz based on information I have heard.

Probably because there is no way they can get the new fixed sets (with the extra pieces to strengthen the legs) out to Australia before the movie hits.

For anyone looking for Anakins Custom Starfighter, K-Mart have them ready to go on the shelves (my store only had 5) they should be on the shelves by the weekend.

For those living in Perth, Nexus Toy Fair is on again!

There will be plenty of stuff for sale, including: action figures, comic books, toys, gaming, movies, anime, sci-fi, fantasy, and of course our favourite, LEGO! Check it out, you could score a bargain!

Saturday, July 11th, 9am to 12 noon.

Victoria Park Rec Centre, Cnr of Kent and Gloucester St.

$2 entry.

See details at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nexus-Toy-Fair/212723015422407

http://nexustoyfair.com/

David Jones at Robina has Simpsons House, Mini and VW Bus.

K-Mart at Robina has the Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter (which I believe is a K-Mart exclusive)

MYER at Robina has a single Brainiac Attack set (which is a MYER exclusive)

Also, the mob selling the bootleg crappy rip-off minifigs and sets was back. Given that these guys are violating the rights of both LEGO (in the design of the minifigs, parts etc) and of the various IP holders for the things they are ripping off (DC Super Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes, Ninja Turtles, Simpsons etc etc) I am surprised they are allowed to peddle their wares in a major shopping centre like Robina. Should find out if there is some way to report these scumbags and get them shut down.

Just wondering if anyone has seen the Ant Man set in stores yet. I saw a 'this product is currently unavailable' tag in KMart last week, but no sign of the actual set.

Just wondering if anyone has seen the Ant Man set in stores yet. I saw a 'this product is currently unavailable' tag in KMart last week, but no sign of the actual set.

Per what I posted a few posts ago, the information I have is that the Ant Man is not going to come to local retail.

Target sale is 20% off Star Wars and City not all Lego. As per brickingaround.

Ewok Village $309 (21% off)

TIE Fighter $239 (20% off)

Tumbler $299 (9% off)

That's pretty disappointing for those after the Tumbler but I guess that's the name of the game when it comes to exclusives.

Oh, I hope Target get the 2nd half wave of city sets during the sale otherwise it's going to be very boring for me this year. :hmpf_bad:

TRU doing a buy one get one half price from the 15th to the 28th of July. Only applies to Ninjago, Bionicle, Chima, Juniors, Elves, Duplo and Star Wars.

TRU doing a buy one get one half price from the 15th to the 28th of July. Only applies to Ninjago, Bionicle, Chima, Juniors, Elves, Duplo and Star Wars.

Works online already and you can do a little better than 25% off on some sale sets but shipping kills it. If you buy two of the same set on sale you get one for discount price and 50% off RRP for the other.

Sets @ Costco

$30 Classic 10695 RRP $40

$19.50 city 60073*, 60043, 60082, 60084 RRP *$30

$68 City 60076 RRP $100

$68 friends 41095

$30 ninjago 70746 & 70747 RRP $40

$30 duplo

Better range at Docklands than Ringwood

Edited by gavralcraw

If only there was a Costco in QLD that didn't require a 2 hour train/bus trip from my house just to get there...

I hope they build another one sooner rather than later (one near Logan Hyperdome would be perfect I recon :)

Regarding the target one saying online from 17th, does anyone know if they make it active at midnight or more towards store hours? I'd rather not have to stay up late to try and put my name on a set.