Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I agree, when I built this with my kids it was one of the most satisfying sets to build. Its a set thst keeps giving, until you build it you don't realise how much is in it.

I've been looking for the new sets over the weekend.... wish they'd hurry up!

Exo Suit & Research Institute are now available on S@H, prices are $50 & $30. I think that seems fair enough, considering.

Mini Mini is free with all orders $150+, just remember to spend $200+ if you want the free postage option. :hmpf:

Also, the MTT is now available. $150 if you needed another reason for heart failure.

Finally, there is a new supplementary set for the Arctic theme for $20 that hardly seems worth it, but that is the way those things go. It comes with a tent and 2 dudes.

Finally, there is a new supplementary set for the Arctic theme for $20 that hardly seems worth it, but that is the way those things go. It comes with a tent and 2 dudes.

Used that in friends as well this year...

Does anyone know when we will see the new range of City Trains,Arctic & Agents sets in Big w,Target etc?

Lego's shipping is just too stupid!

Edited by SnapLock

Does anyone know when we will see the new range of City Trains,Arctic & Agents sets in Big w,Target etc?

I reckon we'll start seeing new sets mid next week.

Today at K-mart (South Australia) the Monster fighters haunted house has been reduced from $169 too $110 too good to pass up so i bought 4 too moc with. Not sure if this only applies to S.A. K-marts all Aus wide

Now I have some inside information.......Lego Australia are moving at the moment earliest delivery dates now around third week of August......it's good to still have some connections eh ?

Which BigW? And any left? :)

Lol. I meant Kmart :)

K-mart in Mount Barker S.A they had about 10 left last night and this morning 10:30am i dropped in and they have 7 left @$110

Now I have some inside information.......Lego Australia are moving at the moment earliest delivery dates now around third week of August......it's good to still have some connections eh ?

Tell your connections to get them on shelf sooner please....

Really want my SW sets

Toyworld at Beenleigh has the following in stock as of today:

BTTF Delorian

Spongebob Glove World (and possibly other Spongebob sets)

Minecraft sets

Creator Family House

Chima, Meteor Storm, Hobbit and LOTR board games.

Winter Village Market

Opera House

Sea Cow

They confirmed they are getting new product this month (including the Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP!) but they weren't able to tell me when it would arrive.

Nothing at all of note at Big W Beenleigh unless you happen to want that Arctic set with the big orange boat.

Edited by jonwil

We heard a few weeks ago that Ultra Agents release is September, most other things are August.

Today at BigW in Marion S.A i saw the arctic Ice breaker ship which has been out on the shelf around 2 weeks the sale staff said. However no other Arctic sets on the shelf.

I wonder if this was a mistake and someone put the Arctic ship on the shelf thinking it was the coast guard set as they both look very similar.

Any ideas?

Edited by SnapLock

The Ice Breaker is a Big W exclusive and was released for their mid-year toy sale.

The other Arctic sets have not been released at all yet.

K-mart in Mount Barker S.A they had about 10 left last night and this morning 10:30am i dropped in and they have 7 left @$110

All gone now. I think I got the last two. Very cold on the freeway this morning :). Thanks SnapLock for the find.

Edited by pjchilds

All gone now. I think I got the last two. Very cold on the freeway this morning :). Thanks SnapLock for the find.

No problem pjchilds

It was a great deal at the price.

K-mart in Mount Barker had another HH reduced to $60 on the clearance trolley, the box was torn open and there was no guarantee all the bags were there i looked inside and thought meh why not for $60. :classic:

I asked the sales staff at k-mart will they get any more HH in. That was the last of the last of them considering out of the 45 sets they were allocated to there store they sold 10 at clearance price of $110. The rest were transferred to other K-mart stores.

Edited by SnapLock

Has gotg sets popped up anywhere on sale?

Spotted GOTG sets at Mr Toys Chermside Brisbane today.

I saw 76019 Starblaster Showdown & 76020 Knowhere Escape Mission, but not 76021 The Milano Spaceship Rescue at Toyworld in Docklands (VIC) today.

Target Toysale extended, and they have the Friends Heartlake News Van as an exclusive now, $32 i don't remember seeing that in the catalogue.