MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2023 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Ok, im sure its buried in here somewhere, but as someone who grew up with the OT, has watched every live action and animated series ever produced, I must have missed the swamp speeder? Not that I care, about the only thing I still collect are any kind of trooper, Storm, Clone, Shore, Death, Flame, Mortar, Snow, Dark, Mud, Range and anything else with the word trooper behind it. But when or where did this thing appear? Or are Mud/Swamp considered the same?

20 minutes ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

Ok, im sure its buried in here somewhere, but as someone who grew up with the OT, has watched every live action and animated series ever produced, I must have missed the swamp speeder? Not that I care, about the only thing I still collect are any kind of trooper, Storm, Clone, Shore, Death, Flame, Mortar, Snow, Dark, Mud, Range and anything else with the word trooper behind it. But when or where did this thing appear? Or are Mud/Swamp considered the same?

swamp speeder is on kashyyyk scene and on felucia in episode 3

Edited by omegabadbatch

19 minutes ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

They appear as smaller parts of big camera shots on Kashyyyk and Felucia in Revenge of the Sith. They’re really obscure in normal Star Wars fandom, but Lego has made quite a few of them over the years, probably because they’re one of the few Galactic Republic vehicles they can use for smaller sets.

4 minutes ago, omegabadbatch said:

swamp speeder is on kashyyyk scene and on felucia in episode 3

3 minutes ago, QuiggoldsPegLeg said:

They appear as smaller parts of big camera shots on Kashyyyk and Felucia in Revenge of the Sith. They’re really obscure in normal Star Wars fandom, but Lego has made quite a few of them over the years, probably because they’re one of the few Galactic Republic vehicles they can use for smaller sets.

Thank you both! I guess I need to pay more attention to the background! lol!

Is there any word yet for the Boba Fett mech if it will be OT or BOBF? 

Also, with the consistent arm prints on characters like Din, new Boba, and now new Bo, if it turns out to be an OT Boba, do we think it will include arm prints based on it becoming a bit more standard for Mandos?

2 minutes ago, EvanHnuel said:

Also, with the consistent arm prints on characters like Din, new Boba, and now new Bo, if it turns out to be an OT Boba, do we think it will include arm prints based on it becoming a bit more standard for Mandos?

if we get OT: no arm prints, no legs prints only new torso print and helmet.

if we get BOBF: arm print, no leg print, same torso and helmet.

Judging by the fact we're getting imperial mechs, i think it'll be OT.

all of this comes from previous marvel mechs, only iron man gets new leg prints.

Edited by Goofster

Hopefully ahsoka will get a new hard plastic lekku, with this rubber piece, the print slowly disintergrates from the ends.

1 minute ago, Goofster said:

Hopefully ahsoka will get a new hard plastic lekku, with this rubber piece, the print slowly disintergrates from the ends.

The current piece isn’t even accurate for Ahsoka (granted they didn’t bother updating it with TCW sets but still better late than never)

1 hour ago, Goofster said:

As well as the split arm print she has in TSS.

13 minutes ago, EvanHnuel said:

As well as the split arm print she has in TSS.

Do you mean dual molded arms?

Diorama set pics leaked, shared by 1414falconfan among others :)

Edited by SketchBrick
Clarified original source

Bit let down with the Endor Diorama feels a bit sparse so I’ll bricklink Endor but holy cow the Final Duel is gorgeous! And Luke has a new hairpiece let’s go!!!!!

Emperors Throne room is suprisingly cool!!! Definitely a set I will buy on sale. 

Endor diorama is as underwhelming as I thought it would be but still a cool build. 

Beyond pissed about Jabbas's being cancelled and getting only these two sets.

Edited by EvanHnuel

1 minute ago, omegabadbatch said:

where are red guards in throne room?

They left before the duel started. (No, really... there was a deleted scene that showed the Emperor dismissing them...)

Anyone else notice the box next to the throne room to the left?? That's a BD-1 figure no??? Could that also be a new set????

Correction, that's a BD-1, nvm

Edited by Fulcrumfan91

One thing I'm thankful for is that they're using the new fern piece from Rivendell on the Endor forest floor. I can't wait until those are available en masse!

6 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

They left before the duel started. (No, really... there was a deleted scene that showed the Emperor dismissing them...)

I think this scene is not deleted. Im asking beacuse I was sure that they are in this set. Ive heard many times that 2 royal guards are in final duel diorama

Edited by omegabadbatch

Just now, omegabadbatch said:

I think this scene is not deleted. Im asking beacuse I was sure that they are in this set. Ive heard that many times that 2 royal guards are in there

well a rumors just a rumor. would have been cool to get 5 figs for a $100 set but nah.

and yeah its in the regular cut of the movie. palps goes "guards. leave us." 

1 minute ago, omegabadbatch said:

I think this scene is not deleted. Im asking beacuse I was sure that they are in this set. Ive heard that many times that 2 royal guards are in there

Oh, was it in the movie? It's been a while. I remember there was some deleted scene with them... maybe some standoff between them and Vader?